Outdoors IKLWA And Cherries Dubelee In MA

I'm with you Hashgirl! Everyone is different, every strain is different, things affect individuals differently; so I have to agree about the entourage effect! BTW, Greenvein, what's the other theory? Happy Smokin'
Hey brother I'm with you stone and hashgirl.. the cannabinoids and terps work in harmony if that's the correct word 😂 breeders need to concentrate on the cocktail not one ingredient. Definitely agree individuals are sensitive to different things. Obviously curing is big for some strains but again that's the terps maturing where some have it from the get go. NPK can be make or break with terps but will soon test the same npk across different profiles.

I love Sativas brother but they do absolutely nothing for the pain.
With my add sativa would be the natural alternative but with out Indy get in my head too much on the pain
We have to manage Gaines! It's all about how I'm feeling right now that determines what I have next. It's nice to have a variety to pick from!
I love 💕 to wake n bake every morning with my coffee ☕️ and a good Sativa really helps get me up n start the day. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheesygrinsmiley:
What he said!😍☝️
It's been too long since I've had it around! I've been focused on pain meds. Time for a change!

IKLWA UPDATE

Good day all! This African lady is packing on the bud! She's smelling kind of lemony soapy lately, pretty cool scent! She's getting some rot now and I'm on it trice a day. Small spots like one nug so I'm taking them off. It's looking good if I can keep her for a few more weeks! It's possible! This week temps are 70's F 21 C next week 60's 15.5 C days and 40's F 4.4's C and 50's F 10's C at night. So far so good! Frost is developing on buds before the ground! WooHoo!

Highya SO,

What a gorgeous fullsized lady! She's making bud like crazy!! Looks like she'll go over 2 lbs, if she'll finish! What a fun watch!! Do you still have the Cherries Dubelee out there, too? Happy Smokin'

IKLWA UPDATE

Good day all! This African lady is packing on the bud! She's smelling kind of lemony soapy lately, pretty cool scent! She's getting some rot now and I'm on it trice a day. Small spots like one nug so I'm taking them off. It's looking good if I can keep her for a few more weeks! It's possible! This week temps are 70's F 21 C next week 60's 15.5 C days and 40's F 4.4's C and 50's F 10's C at night. So far so good! Frost is developing on buds before the ground! WooHoo!

Gahhhhh bless! 🤯

She's a chubby one, huh? LOL What a beast man!
:bravo:

Highya SO,

What a gorgeous fullsized lady! She's making bud like crazy!! Looks like she'll go over 2 lbs, if she'll finish! What a fun watch!! Do you still have the Cherries Dubelee out there, too? Happy Smokin'
Hi Bode! I hope you're right! I think so too! She's just going to have to hang on! Yes Cherries D is still building away! I'm hoping for this weekend to swing the axe on her! You start any harvesting?
Gahhhhh bless! 🤯

She's a chubby one, huh? LOL What a beast man!
:bravo:
She's a bite I hope to be able to finish chewing Pres! We're in for good weather! All I need is for rot to keep up the way it has been and we'll be good! That's the hard part. We'll get there, hopefully most of her!

IKLWA UPDATE

I sense a Plant of the Year in your future Stone👊❤️

Man that thing is a humdinger! You could bungee jump off it😁

Be careful on the ladder. If you fall in it would be like cartoons when the guy falls off the top and it takes him 5 minutes to plinko his way through the branches to the bottom.

Im surprised there isnt a birds nest in it🤣

Hi Bode! I hope you're right! I think so too! She's just going to have to hang on! Yes Cherries D is still building away! I'm hoping for this weekend to swing the axe on her! You start any harvesting?

She's a bite I hope to be able to finish chewing Pres! We're in for good weather! All I need is for rot to keep up the way it has been and we'll be good! That's the hard part. We'll get there, hopefully most of her!
I’m happy to hear that your weather has improved and looking forward to seeing a great harvest. CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo:

Highya SO,

I haven't harvested any yet. I almost did this morning. We have sun until rain Saturday. I'll probably cut one (Chunky Cherry Thai X Do-Si-Do) down then, and spray the rest with microbe solution (Friday). She's the most frosty! The Grand Mommy Purple is almost ready as well. She has purple trichomes!! Very pretty! Happy Smokin'

I sense a Plant of the Year in your future Stone👊❤️

Man that thing is a humdinger! You could bungee jump off it😁

Be careful on the ladder. If you fall in it would be like cartoons when the guy falls off the top and it takes him 5 minutes to plinko his way through the branches to the bottom.

Im surprised there isnt a birds nest in it🤣
Hah! We have the same kind of mind! Plinko has come to me while on that plant!
I'm feeling that the weed gods are going to be kind to you. She looks epic. Wonder.
From your fingers to my eyes a beautiful feeling! I can see some nice frost starting!
I’m happy to hear that your weather has improved and looking forward to seeing a great harvest. CL🍀. :thumb: :woohoo:
Yeah me too! This weekend is Cherries D Day! She's done then! Any more and I'll be loping her all up! She made much bigger bud than her sister inside did!
Highya SO,

I haven't harvested any yet. I almost did this morning. We have sun until rain Saturday. I'll probably cut one (Chunky Cherry Thai X Do-Si-Do) down then, and spray the rest with microbe solution (Friday). She's the most frosty! The Grand Mommy Purple is almost ready as well. She has purple trichomes!! Very pretty! Happy Smokin'
I was hoping so! The dosi was an early finisher! That's Jon's named Chunky Cherry Over Dosi ! You're first to have her! Hope she's yummy! :love:

Where the heck have I been? Holy cow that ILGWU is so stacked I'm surprised it can carry the weight! (Insert ladies support garment joke here.) And the CherriesDubeLee frost would certainly justify not climbing on the ladder later. :)

Carry on with your amazing trees while I go peek in on the inside happenings...
You been busy cutting your own trees @17.7 and maybe more of the same! So sweet! I looked at the weather and Friday is the day for Cherries D! I'm really looking forward to loping her down! Her sister is my do to pain toke these days!

I'm off all pharmacy nsaids. Celebrex was doing something I didn't like(bruising easily) so I stopped it and went up to 90 mg cbd a day. It's helping! I can't take any others, allergic. Go cbd!

Back
Top Bottom