P9 Hunts For The Unicorn With Mars SP 250s

Love the upstairs vid Mr.P...I really need to dial in my stem strength my tops get nice and fat under the LEDs but they sure hang hard towards the end. CHEers! :yahoo:

Shaky hands today, but here's the babies.... just waiting on one last seed to surface.
:thumb:
2020-06-14-07-43-52.jpg
2020-06-14-07-43-27.jpg
2020-06-14-07-42-52.jpg
2020-06-14-07-42-23.jpg
2020-06-14-07-41-53.jpg
2020-06-14-07-41-20.jpg
2020-06-14-07-40-50.jpg
2020-06-14-07-40-17.jpg
2020-06-14-07-39-39.jpg

:snowboating:

Nice that's the only reason I don't like starting and fabric pots it's a real pain in the ass when you have to up pot. I might have to pick some of those up. Although in Canada it'll probably be more like 10 for a hundred bucks.
Check DM

more like 10 for a hundred bucks.
Haha true dat!!

it's a real pain in the ass when you have to up pot.
Easy peasy my friend!!

put the pot on a bucket of something close to the same size as the bottom of the pot. Grab each side of the pot, and pull it down. Flipping it inside out. It comes out really easy that way. Just make sure you have a tarp down or something to catch what ever falls off the root ball!:thumb:

Sounds like that just might work but I do like the velcro pots I think I might have to get some.
Geopot makes some bad-ass velcro pots too..... I just gotta save muh pennies. LoL

These seem solid enough, but still nothing compared to the craftsmanship on my good bags.
:thumb:

The Geopots are definitely designed to be more of a "forever pot". LoL... they're tough as fuck.

I've got a few different sized velcro transplant pots, but the tiny ones seemed most logical to own.

Another one bites the dust!

Blue Ice OG got her final haircut... I'll harvest her tonight at first light.
2020-06-15-07-14-35.jpg
2020-06-15-07-13-58.jpg
2020-06-15-07-13-23.jpg
2020-06-15-07-12-46.jpg
2020-06-15-07-12-06.jpg
2020-06-15-07-11-29.jpg
2020-06-15-07-10-51.jpg

This plant grew like a dream through veg, but freaked out a bit when I super-cropped those 3 limbs.
All 3 of those branches ended up with some sort of bud anomaly. Mostly foxtails, but one branch looks like it nannered & seeded a few buds.

Thankfully the room is nearly empty. I'm gonna be scrubbing the shit out of everything before I move anything else in there.

Any damage that could have been caused, has been. No point in stressing it now. Pretty sure the remaining plants should be finished within 10-ish days. Not likely a little Blue Ice spunk will affect them at all...
:snowboating:

Hey P
I got a question, I see a PVC pipe in the your attic with holes drilled in it, Is this connected to the intake? To disperse the fresh air?
That is actually the exhaust from my carbon filter. I run it as an air scrubber in a semi-sealed room. It picks up air from right in front of my AC unit, cleans it & blows it up their skirts.

I've got a similar system out in the shed. Helps keep air moving.

I have a cheap inline fan in each grow space that can be turned on to draw air out of the space, in the event of RH spikes. But, with just a few "passive air intakes" my rooms run great.

I just adjust on the fly as the curveballs arrive. LoL

Interesting,
Thanks bud, as an intake I just have a in-line fan pulling fresh air into the room from a window just piped through an 8” duct. Although this got me thinking, I wonder if I built a similar PVC setup and ran it between the pots like a grid if it’d be more beneficial for airflow under the canopy, thoughts?

Interesting,
Thanks bud, as an intake I just have a in-line fan pulling fresh air into the room from a window just piped through an 8” duct. Although this got me thinking, I wonder if I built a similar PVC setup and ran it between the pots like a grid if it’d be more beneficial for airflow under the canopy, thoughts?
If it's an intake, I wouldn't want it anywhere near my pots. It'll just draw up moisture from the root areas and destroy your carbon filter.

I draw air from a cool dry area & move it to the wet area. LoL

But, my room is honestly it's own can of worms. My intake "fresh air" to the room is drawn through the a/c and passive vents. I very rarely intake/exhaust to the outside. I just circulate it & control enviro with machines... Dehuey, Huey, A/C, carbon filter, and oscillating fans... in each room. It works because I was too stubborn to give in, but there are definitely far easier ways to control the environment in a space. LoL

Back
Top Bottom