PCaddict's 1st Grow Journal

The stuff from you and Sticky is So much better then I have gotten from the dispensaries.

I am vaping some of the tasters I took from SCB CBD and Gold Leaf. Very nice buzz I think I let it get too dry but it did taste really good. I am No good at discerning flavors or smell other then it had a really good clean taste. I am really digging the buzz

I have been vaping off and on all day but it is Netflix time So I just smoked a bowl of Malawi, Thanks Sticky, and with the little buzz I still had left , I am feeling really Nice Dreamy like , In tune with things
I also took 4 gel caps, Thanks Derby, a little bit ago so they are just starting to kick in a little, My joints don't ache like before and stress has melted away

The Malawi is a winner big time.
Yes I am Really digging it. When I had tried it before I was vaping it so the buzz wasn't as strong. That along with 4 canna gel caps should make for a nice evening

At least. I think I'm on the high side. I'm seeing 20+ oz. :cheesygrinsmiley: Depends on when you chop, PC. If you can wait them out, they'll yield pretty high.

... just a reminder about mildew ... those colas are thick ... time to be very observant ...

... just a reminder about mildew ... those colas are thick ... time to be very observant ...
I know to look for nanners but how do I check for bud mildew or mold.

Back
Top Bottom