Perpetual Grow Among Other Things!

Some pretty impressive growth!

Ok so pic time!

But first I need to feed you some info...

The Ph was barely above normal 6.3/5 so I did a minot correction.
Either the batch of bennies where not strong enough or I am running pretty clean because this time the PH settled in 24 hours. I like it but need to make sure it is a good thing... Growth would say the heck so

The infection I had in the res was Cyanobacteria. Pretty nasty stuff. But the switch to live should make it just food for the bennies if it ever decides to come back. The bennies did stick to the air stones some and if you look up the bacteria it is oxygen enhanced so it engulfs the air stone. It has been going around the newest england area so stay diligent my friends!

So what else let's see? Oh yah i popped out the cloner but am slightly concerned if i did not rinse it well enough after bleaching it.. hmm that would not be good... oh well I did pop some clones in there but can pop more in later if they die..lol

IMGP12371.JPG

So over in Veg it looks pretty funny... almost empty... I am torn between waiting for more seeds or pop some I have... Clone... I will on the PC cause i only have some hermie seeds and I worry for males or something..

But anyway here it is....

IMGP12383.JPG

IMGP12402.JPG

This DCC I think I will cull but .. maybe pop a good clone and try to refresh it... This plant is messed up...

lol

So this one here
IMGP12392.JPG

Is an ACDC .. There is a beaut in flower wait to see that one! but this one.. hmm sorta have a mother... in to flower? not sure yet.... not much in veg so probably on most yah into flower...

IMGP12412.JPG

This BK for sure will goto flower but it is of course the youngest. But I look forward to this one... It has grown alot in the last week...

IMGP12422.JPG

Last these two Train Wrecks... Still enjoying the strain... So I will probably flower one and clone out one? not sure I am hoping to do alot of seed runs ... still undecided...

So that was about it in Veg.. it has dwindled some because flower is finally full again... Been a long time since I have said that.....

IMGP12432.JPG
IMGP12441.JPG

Not good pics their but everything is really excelling... I have solo's

IMGP12452.JPG

IMGP12463.JPG

That was last weeks entry to the flower fray! the WW...

So that is looking just about to pop some pistils all over.. It is growing alot.. The cola spots are settling in for the stretch run!

IMGP1256.JPG
IMGP12552.JPG

This PC went into flower tonight... So it is looking a little weird but in Veg it was getting huge... It will hit stretch and be a gem I bet.. Settle in thin for now lady!

IMGP12571.JPG
IMGP1258.JPG
IMGP12591.JPG

The Holy Grail 69 is growing like a keeper.. look at the growth from just the last week...

IMGP12273.JPG

All the bud sites are twice as big and it is still reaching up taller each day....

IMGP12531.JPG
IMGP12541.JPG

So the Sour Diesel has the Albino leaves and I should be taking more pics.. it is really trying hard to catch the HG...There is just one issue.. it is a 12 week strain. Will it stretch longer than an 8 week strain? it is getting big...

That is the goal! Big and Big ... nah bigger than that..

Except the next one.....

IMGP1252.JPG

IMGP12512.JPG

The ACDC is growing to the left.. growing to the right... backwards... Starting to get some bud sites... all over.. just weird as shit...

All CBD and No THC basically will be exciting to play with...

So my last set of pics are the fun ones... PC close to "picking"

IMGP12491.JPG
IMGP12472.JPG
IMGP12501.JPG

Can't complain on this one here.. Definitely not like the first one but this plant was basically root dead. So I was lucky to make it to the end.. well soon... It really has some giant Pineapple Chunk Buds...

I really should start to check the Tric's again as I want to doc that stuff more. The last few where harvested out of desperation. Now that I seem to be on schedules again I can start regulating stuff better... If I recall the PC didnt even change pistil color last time til picked.. but did get muddy tric's... just thinking out loud on thread...

Pretty good stuff going on.. *fingers crossed* The plants are drinking the Coco dryer in veg some so I will need to be on that maybe back to 2 times a day.... I am torn because Coco is deceiving it holds good moisture... I am testing it with some with ACDC mothers.. interesting findings... I think you could really really stretch feeding if you have a good size pot... just some interesting stuff...

So thats about it for now... Hope the pics are enjoyable.. Thank you for coming by...

:peace:

FE

Good read FE & loving the pictures. Interesting how you made the multi feed site bar. :Namaste:

:love::cco::love:

Good read FE & loving the pictures. Interesting how you made the multi feed site bar. :Namaste:

:love::cco::love:

Thanks CC I appreciate it... The feeder bar is interesting. It is my second one as the first I made the feed line was too stiff and hard to organize. So the second is simply half inch vinyl hose and multi 1/4 hoses attached to it. I use the caps on the ends of the ones I am not using and so far it is super slick. So easy to just uncap and attach feed hoses to plant and done. I am always moving stuff around so they just seemed like an easy way to manage it .. Thank you CC for being part of my grow... ;)

Everything is looking awesome FE, congrats! :thumb:

Thank you !!!! I love hearing it because it has been a rough couple months. That cyanobacteria sure did a horrible number on my plants. I have changed from many other methods and so far the top feed coco drain to waste is just flat out solid medium and easy to run when dialed in. 4 days away and the plants got exactly what they needed...

Those are some happy looking plants.

I can't say enough to thank you for helping me get there and explain stuff in really good laymen s terms. You never need to travel to my neck of the woods and worry about what you will smoke;) plenty for you on me...

Great update FE!

Thank you Bama ! I hope you can slow your life down some and get back to 420 ;) I know I know RL is first.. but you are missed...

Subbed

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using 420

Welcome aboard! Thank you for joining in... I try to keep it real post the good and the bad... I have experimented with many methods so don't hesitate to ask. but I am still a relative noob... Post anything or ask anything you ever like on here... the more the merrier.. You don't need to worry about hijacking either. Speak of anything I am not worried a bit! I post my stuff on my blog too so here is sorta open forum.
I hope I can keep it entertaining for you....

Thank you all for posting. Simple hello's and Likes mean alot to me... I know people read it and dont say much at times.. but even a Hi feels like there actually are real people out there reading...
I appreciate you all!!

FE

Thanks CC I appreciate it... The feeder bar is interesting. It is my second one as the first I made the feed line was too stiff and hard to organize. So the second is simply half inch vinyl hose and multi 1/4 hoses attached to it. I use the caps on the ends of the ones I am not using and so far it is super slick. So easy to just uncap and attach feed hoses to plant and done. I am always moving stuff around so they just seemed like an easy way to manage it .. Thank you CC for being part of my grow... ;)

Thank you !!!! I love hearing it because it has been a rough couple months. That cyanobacteria sure did a horrible number on my plants. I have changed from many other methods and so far the top feed coco drain to waste is just flat out solid medium and easy to run when dialed in. 4 days away and the plants got exactly what they needed...

I can't say enough to thank you for helping me get there and explain stuff in really good laymen s terms. You never need to travel to my neck of the woods and worry about what you will smoke;) plenty for you on me...

Thank you Bama ! I hope you can slow your life down some and get back to 420 ;) I know I know RL is first.. but you are missed...

Welcome aboard! Thank you for joining in... I try to keep it real post the good and the bad... I have experimented with many methods so don't hesitate to ask. but I am still a relative noob... Post anything or ask anything you ever like on here... the more the merrier.. You don't need to worry about hijacking either. Speak of anything I am not worried a bit! I post my stuff on my blog too so here is sorta open forum.
I hope I can keep it entertaining for you....

Thank you all for posting. Simple hello's and Likes mean alot to me... I know people read it and dont say much at times.. but even a Hi feels like there actually are real people out there reading...
I appreciate you all!!

FE
Thanks broham great vibes dude so I'll just drop a pic of my 4x4 flower under 450w led
92030395cb04d78875b17e9b4f4c5c4d.jpg

;)

Thanks guys appreciate it!

Neat flower you got going on Jaymu! I see different stages etc... plants look bountiful... perpetual?

Thanks for being a part of my fun guys... my followers are a group of really good people. I appreciate you all more than you know

FE

;)

Thanks guys appreciate it!

Neat flower you got going on Jaymu! I see different stages etc... plants look bountiful... perpetual?

Thanks for being a part of my fun guys... my followers are a group of really good people. I appreciate you all more than you know

FE
Yes sir I am taking em bout every two weeks plus autos in my veg tent

So, What to do. What to do?

Ok so I still haven't decided what to do for next group into flower.. well the next two or three plants are booked ;) but beyond that... not really sure still if I want to continue to run clones or pop more beans. The next bean order isnt in yet as other need too the funds but it will be soon. So I will run the next three or so into flower from the plants in veg now and I do have some clones running so I can run what i gots for a bit...

Look in veg though... looks big but only 5 in there.

IMGP1261.JPG

These are the clones and the ACDC mom in the backround..

IMGP1260.JPG

I added two more clones in tonight.. TW's off the left plant below

IMGP1264.JPG

I took the lower two nodes off at the stock and it was a huge cut for the plant. If it adapts well off to flower but if it doesn't then the other TW next to it will...

So the BK below is really what I want to go into flower next. And I do have a week before it will need to go into flower (this is the off week from the SD 12 week run) So we will see if the TW is more ready then so be it but I prefer the BK first. This pic is after some lst to expose the center.

IMGP12621.JPG

Ok so this DCC is simply here until my clone roots enough said you dirty rotten strain of a.... Maybe the clone will see the flower of day.

IMGP1263.JPG

And then we have another acdc clone off the one in flower. This will make it's way in there too eventually on the schedule... I will do some serious tying it down if I need to...

IMGP12651.JPG

So I think that about sums it up for Veg. Things are going really good. The res in veg and flower is now very stable. I added 10 gallons to veg last night and ten to flower tonight. PH has been low 6's and staying pretty much put. Last batch of bennies didn't freak it out long. Tomorrow night I will stronger dose up both. Today and yesterday was nute feeding and tomorrow the beneficial s!

So over in flower I have never seen anything like all this in my growing days. Ok yah got me I know that is just under a year.. but seriously.. I couldn't be too much happier.. please no Jinx for saying so....

IMGP12661.JPG
IMGP12682.JPG

So there are the groups! But please inspect closer...

IMGP12732.JPG
IMGP1272.JPG

So the PC hasnt even seen a week in here. It was taller than i like entering flower so this baby may see some serious training during stretch... Maybe start a scrog again? HMM...

IMGP12691.JPG
IMGP12701.JPG
IMGP1271.JPG

This HG69 is on fire.... It has more sites and growth than I am use to. It is only week 4 of flower tomorrow along with the SD and they both are cranking it up. I am seeing slight slow down in the center cola growth but I have stopped moving up the light and it may be letting the other buds catch up....

IMGP12741.JPG
IMGP1276.JPG
IMGP12752.JPG

This is that SD and it is not far behind the HG.. so a 12 week strain I am super excited to see what happens. It is almost keeping up with the hg that it came into flower with so will it just keep growing after the HG finishes..? So neat to watch this one...

IMGP12773.JPG
IMGP12781.JPG

ACDC is growing very "different" lots of those little bud sites popping up all over. It is a thin plant so they all seem to get great light. It passes right inside the plant nicely... This one is all about the finished product and its smoke test for sure.

IMGP12792.JPG
IMGP1280.JPG
IMGP12811.JPG

Then above is the PC in flush. It stopped growing but still swelling some and I have been too lazy to check tric's but I plan to cut it Saturday.. will be 2 weeks on flushing. Last of the troubled plants coming through!

And last below is the WW

IMGP12821.JPG
IMGP1283.JPG

and a group with the PC.. So the WW is an attempt at getting a good WW run. So far spot on... It is doing just what I was hoping. Starting the stretch run.

If I finally have good stuff happening then I want to get some big runs in. Never know when summer hits it will all need to be dialed in again. Pests etc... I am already concerned.

But very very pleased with all that has been going on. Good results as you have seen!

Thanks for coming by

FE

Damn FE, the HG69 is throwing pistils and trichomes like nobody's business! She is going to be an amazing plant for sure!

Yah amazing that it is only week 4 on it today and that is from flip not from buds forming. If the smoke is good then it is a keeper. It has been very easy so far. But finally getting things to come around is the key obviously. Thank you for chiming in... never hesitate. I like to know people still stop in (i know it is psychological but still)

FE

The Kind of Weekly Pic Update!

So I had a moment in the grow tonight to snap up some pics. I added 10 gallons to flower and veg yesterday so I could add bennies tonight but I think I will wait a few days as I had added them just a few days ago. Things are good and the air stones are looking good so the bad bacteria is being kept at bay very well.

So lets start with the PC harvest....

IMGP12841.JPG
IMGP12861.JPG

IMGP1285.JPG

Not bad for a seriously sick plant. It will be jarred in a few days...

So I did a transplant on a TW and The BK and the roots on the TW where really stout...

IMGP1287.JPG

That one will go in flower next I guess and it is ready for this weekend.

IMGP12901.JPG

This one below is the BK and it will just have to wait a few weeks to go into flower. I think it will be like 3 weeks? hmm hafta look at schedule but it will give me time to grow it out nice and get a good clone run....

IMGP1291.JPG

The whole room looks really good except the clones....

IMGP1288.JPG

Below is another TW that i may well not sure probably flower it...
Needs a good trimming and stuff first.. may trim it hard and then top it. let it regrow some and flower it .. ..

IMGP12921.JPG

So below is the DCC that I keep crapping on and want to chop but don't have the heart... It looks good actually...

IMGP1294.JPG

And the ugly ACDC is below.. Like 5th try.. The stock isn't designed to grow straight I am now convinced of it...

IMGP12931.JPG

And below is the clones and Let's just say I need to stop ignoring them...

IMGP12891.JPG

Soo.... (awkward silence)

Over in flower...

IMGP12951.JPG
IMGP13031.JPG

Those group shots are how i envisioned it (well sorta) when I decided to grow.

slightly different method but big bushy .. growing out of control plants....

IMGP1297.JPG
IMGP1296.JPG

Holy grail 69 in the pics right there above us... That thing is going to be a stunner... is....Have to say Kudo's to the Mars lights. they hit the spectrum pretty well I would say.. No plug just telling yah..

Then below us is the PC it is just as stringy as the last.. I already did HST this time on the center cola.. This thing hasnt even been in here long at all 10 days?

IMGP1298.JPG
IMGP12992.JPG

I think that PC is gonna hit the lights... oh well..

So below is the Sour diesel... Ahhh looking forward to this one a lot! all 12 weeks of it... lol

IMGP1300.JPG
IMGP13011.JPG

It really is keeping right up with the HG. Makes sense as they both went in at the same time but the SD ahhh.. the SD is a 12 weeker in case I only have said it 15 times... I keep expecting to see a big difference in the growing patterns but they are close so far.

IMGP13062.JPG
IMGP1305.JPG

This ACDC above is one wild and crazy plant... But growing nice bud sites all over... It looks like there may just be a good harvest from it. It really looks odd but is fattening up the little nuggets...

IMGP13021.JPG
IMGP1304.JPG

And last pics above are the WW that I decided to give a good run and knock on wood it is working.. barely a touch of LST and it is on it's way nicely.. 2 weeks and a couple days i think? I wasn't sold on the strain but never had a strong run so that gives me a better strain test. Worth the time...

So as you can see things are doing well and I am trying to stay on top of things better this time. Well lets just say now I have a better plan. I failed last few runs from bad plans really. Live and learn as you go.... Now this system is really a great add as you go set up and that limits the maintenance. For me that fits right in with my noobism...

Thanks for enjoying the goodness with me..

FE

Back
Top Bottom