Real Grand Daddy Purp From Seed

It is a way bigger bottle also. :) I would rather give Corey all my nutrient business than any corporation.

B-52 from Advanced Nutrients is way better then superthrive... i read some reports on another site refering to superthrive causing sexual reversal when used on young plants in to strong of a dose. I cant confirm it either way but if you go digging around i found 8 outa 8 cases of a certain breeders seeds being reversed and superthrive was used in all 8 cases on the same forum.

but yeah tactical grow check out advanced nutrients b-52 like all of advanced nutrients lineup its made in a lab with high end lab equipment which is why my friend choose to use the AN lineup. B-52 also helps if you feed it to your mothers a few days before cutting clones and reduces shock from transplanting infact my friend uses a mixture of piranha/voodoo juice B-52 and sensizym to kick start a plant after transplanting so it resumes growth the same day.

Cant say anything about BPN good or bad never really researched them much but id take AN any day.

Just to clarify im not saying dont use BPN dont want anyone mad at me :) and im not saying to not use superthrive either just giving my 2 cents based on countless hours of research lol like everyone else here i suppose.

To each is there own. I can say for a fact that BPN's products are superior to any corporate made stuff. Corey continually has proven himself time and time again. He also spends a lot of time helping people after hours with problems. That is the key to my wallet.... Customer Service.

Well I bit the bullet and ordered the 3 parts from BPN that I do not have.... I got the VitaBlue, Liquid Seaweed, and Cal/Mag. I now have a complete BPN arsenal. :)

Thanks for the reps GiGa!

b-52 from advanced nutrients is way better then superthrive... I read some reports on another site refering to superthrive causing sexual reversal when used on young plants in to strong of a dose. I cant confirm it either way but if you go digging around i found 8 outa 8 cases of a certain breeders seeds being reversed and superthrive was used in all 8 cases on the same forum.

But yeah tactical grow check out advanced nutrients b-52 like all of advanced nutrients lineup its made in a lab with high end lab equipment which is why my friend choose to use the an lineup. B-52 also helps if you feed it to your mothers a few days before cutting clones and reduces shock from transplanting infact my friend uses a mixture of piranha/voodoo juice b-52 and sensizym to kick start a plant after transplanting so it resumes growth the same day.

Cant say anything about bpn good or bad never really researched them much but id take an any day.

Just to clarify im not saying dont use bpn dont want anyone mad at me :) and im not saying to not use superthrive either just giving my 2 cents based on countless hours of research lol like everyone else here i suppose.

=d
blue planet nutrients; vita blue said:
vitablue is a b-vitamin supplement designed to supercharge plant growth. It contains vitamins b-1, b-2, b-3, b-5, b-6, and b-9 as well as humic acids, fulvic acids, and composted seaweed extract. B vitamins are critical for maintaining many cellular processes. Providing your plants with b vitamins in a readily available solution allows plants to focus more of their energy on root development, vegetative growth, flower development, and production of essential oils. try vitablue today, it's got what plants crave!
compare the value of vitablue with advanced nutrients b-52.
total nitrogen (n)......................................................2.0%
1.0% nitrate nitrogen
1.0% urea nitrogen
available phosphate p2o5)..........................................1.0%
soluble potash (k2o)..................................................4.0%
derived from: Potassium nitrate, monopotassium phosphate, magnesium sulfate,
urea, composted seaweed extract, phosphoric acid, fulvic acid, thiamine
mononitrate (b-1), riboflavin (b-2), niacinamide (b-3), calcium d-pantothenate (b-5),
pyroxidine hydrochloride (b-6), and folic acid (b-9).
Also contains non-plant food indredients:
0.30%...............thiamine hydrochloride (b-1)
0.80%...............humic acid (derived from leonardite)
directions for use: Apply to plants at a rate of 1-2 ml per liter of water during seedling,
vegetative growth, and flowering phase. Discontinue use after week 6 of flower.

just looked at the B-52 stats closer and compared it to the BPN and their quite simillar and BPN is less expensive so gotta give em that, thats for sure

No worries ronstar. A lot of members here use what works for them. I switched from what a friend was using and have not looked back since. Another friend who grows lived by House and Gardens until I hooked them up with photos of my first grow. As soon as they are out of House and Gardens they will be switching to BPN.

no doubt gotta admit i've seen a lot of phenominal grows with BPN on here, and yeah ive seen BPN's posts before :) like when he tried to help HMG save his HJ33 last year i do believe which is awesome.

My friends using basically the entire AN lineup and hasnt really run into any issues other then PH so i gotta give AN credit there, It would be really nice to see a side by side for a lot of different nutrients like an actual study with control setup gotta admit im curious.

Also I was researching BPN a little bit more and they do seem really good especially for the cost seems they cant be beat for price vs performance ratio.

So I got the 3 girls in veg transplanted in to there #3 pots. I did it about perfectly time wise as the roots had been coiling in the bottom of the #1 pots. I went out looking for #5 pots and could not find any so I may need to order them from the net. I also rearranged the closet and tent today with some different shelving. I am dialing in finally as to what I want where with my limited space. I will include pictures with tomorrows update. I also am out of Promix BX so I will need to get another bail tomorrow. I know for sure that the girls in flower are root bound so I may trans plant them which I really did not want to do since they are well into flower, but there is still time for good bud production and I want the best seeds possible.

You are right on ronstar. I have seen some comparison grows that were very close to lab tested and BPN when used as directed and the entire line up has out performed many. The key is making sure you are using clones for those test to keep the phenotype variable out of the mix. :)

no doubt makes sense if my friend can afford it down the road might be a worthwhile test so keep an eye out :) but yeah as for you're transplant scenario not tryin to be a AN fanboy but they have a specific formula for no stress transplanting which might be right up your alley in this scenario as i didn't see anything for BPN to do that but coulda missed it. Basically trying to help ya with that rootbound issue :)

As for the clones my thoughts exactly i was thinking a RDWC with 2 10 gal pails in each setup same tent 2 clones 1 on BPN 1 on AN same light clone from the same mother only given high amounts of defoliation to allow for more growth would give an excellent test.

Also to do the entire veg on BPN/AN entire lineups via a simillar system so that theres never any cross over between the 2, not being biast between these two it would be nice to see DNF done aswell and a few other ones :).

But would also require seperated TDS meter leads for all 4 buckets and ph probe leads etc to keep the PH and PPM's consistant for the test.

all in all i think that would give a very good test of what each can do now its a matter of pulling off such an expensive scenario lol :)

Either way after taking a close look at BPN's lineup i can see why it out performs a lot of the competition in those lab tests.

I am gentle when I transplant my babies so I am not really worried about the shock overall. Just bummed as I do not have enough soil to get it all done tonight. Oh well. I should have done it sooner as I knew better. :) Just have to pick up a couple bails of soil tomorrow.

nice wasnt sure if you were worried about transplanting in flowering or not :) but yeah those promix bx bails are awesome

i have used all sorts of nutes, bpn wins in all categories im biased because in my search for the best vs cost vs service etc, bpn kept trumping the competition, i called AN with questions about flowering when they realized i was talking about cannabis they frikkin hung up on me!!after sitting on hold for 90 min! when i called bpn i got the owner on the second ring, after finding out it was about cannabis i found out bpn is especially formulated for cannabis! and the owner is an active member of the 420 mag community and an anti-prohibition activist , bpn products are hand crafted with the most expensive highest quality ingredients available, so armed with that knowledge i feel my choice to use bpn is justified ,proven and hell i see what it does for my plants, i believe what i see lol

didnt say anything bad about them at all :) but you should read AN's website... their formulated specifically for cannabis aswell I'm surprised they hung up on you not sure what thats all about.

none the less not sure why your choice needs to be justified buuut apparently saying anything even good things gets some interesting results so i'll leave it be and just enjoy the grow tactical has going on :)

didnt say anything bad about them at all :) but you should read AN's website... their formulated specifically for cannabis aswell I'm surprised they hung up on you not sure what thats all about.

none the less not sure why your choice needs to be justified buuut apparently saying anything even good things gets some interesting results so i'll leave it be and just enjoy the grow tactical has going on :)

lol i think you took that the wrong way and that there was some form of hostility, theres not i was just relaying my experiences with both company's, im not the first person to have that happen with an, if they are saying something about being for cannabis its new since i was there last, by justified i mean that i dont just use a product because it sounds good or its what ppl recommend it is due to the fact that they have proven their value to me on several levels, , i have used several an products they were fine, but my results with bpn have been better, thats all , no big deal , im an even tempered mellow guy looking to help and have fun in my favorite net hangout, i like to share my stories and experience with everybody, not knockin AN just not for me i guess, but i did try and im sure they are the huge mega corp on the block for a good reason:peace:

Back
Top Bottom