Keep up the good work,Reave-they're looking happy and healthy!

Update:

Girls are pushing out their 5th node. May top soon. Might wait a bit longer so I can take a decent clone of each. These look like strong plants. Each has grown fast enough to shed its skin like a snake on the main stem.
071E7935-84BA-417D-A953-5394269E93B3.jpeg

I am having my old journal moved to completed so am bringing my monster cropped clone over here and making it part of this grow. The Columbian gold seeds didn’t work out but that’s ok we got lots to work with here.

This clone was taken past a couple weeks in flower. It took a long time to show normal growth but as you can see it is now back to vegging.

C84C4564-A534-455D-A5BB-A8A4A0384694.jpeg

Moving my older white widow clone over here as well. She is now in a 3 gallon may keep her for a mother or something. Not sure since she will be so much larger than the other four plants.

4CE18F2E-1A08-49F2-9BA0-3BA372DD95D2.jpeg

CG is coming on up looking good !! I topped one plant and fimmed the two big ones . I got four main tops ,on one the other I broke on and didn’t realize it and lost it . So I now have 2,3, and 4 main toppers. Trying to figure out on the girls is it the Snowbound light or the URB that are making them grow wild . It’s the OG grow check it out .

Nice healthy little trees,Reave- they're going to love their new homes.:goodjob:

Those pots are way cool! Not sure if I've ever seen them before

Remember Devo ?(Whip It) They wore those on their heads.

Everyone else here was probably a toddler when Devo was
around,but I'm "seasoned" so I remember them well...

Back
Top Bottom