Rex's Perpetual Hydroponics, LED, 4x4 Tent Using TBC 10 Gal System: All Are Welcome, Come Learn & Help

Good morning @Rexer .
Happy Father's day.
Girls look great.
Can't wait to see that harvest. :thumb:
Bill

Good morning @Rexer .
Happy Father's day.
Girls look great.
Can't wait to see that harvest. :thumb:
Bill
Thanks Bill
Hope you have a Happy Father's day as well!

A little extra to celebrate this year ;)

Day 96
Flower Day 50

Tent temp: 20C avg
Tent RH%: ~30-40%
Previous PPM: 787
Current PPM: 862
Adjusted PPM to: 862 (not adjusted)
PH: 6.3 reset to 5.8
Res temp: 19C
Water level: down/falling

Now....I've still got a rise in EC/PPM, and ph. The chart says I should lower EC/PPM, and in my case it's wrong. Since I've still been quietly experiencing some flooding issues for the remainder of the grow I'm doing manual (well kinda manual) watering/feedings. I basically go into the app a few times a day/night and push the "17 min watering " I've setup. Kinda like the randomness of nature (well, that's what I tell myself). So, because I'm allowing my media (hydroton) to go dryish, when the 17 min watering triggers and runs through the system it's cleaning out the remaining moisture in the media, in turn causing the fluctuations. So for now, I've backed down to around 800 PPM, and will just keep an eye on them.
I've yet to finish the partial harvest- the bottom of that plant is frosting and greening up nicely, so that harvest will get finished soon.

Thanks and hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Day 96
Flower Day 50

Tent temp: 20C avg
Tent RH%: ~30-40%
Previous PPM: 787
Current PPM: 862
Adjusted PPM to: 862 (not adjusted)
PH: 6.3 reset to 5.8
Res temp: 19C
Water level: down/falling

Now....I've still got a rise in EC/PPM, and ph. The chart says I should lower EC/PPM, and in my case it's wrong. Since I've still been quietly experiencing some flooding issues for the remainder of the grow I'm doing manual (well kinda manual) watering/feedings. I basically go into the app a few times a day/night and push the "17 min watering " I've setup. Kinda like the randomness of nature (well, that's what I tell myself). So, because I'm allowing my media (hydroton) to go dryish, when the 17 min watering triggers and runs through the system it's cleaning out the remaining moisture in the media, in turn causing the fluctuations. So for now, I've backed down to around 800 PPM, and will just keep an eye on them.
I've yet to finish the partial harvest- the bottom of that plant is frosting and greening up nicely, so that harvest will get finished soon.

Thanks and hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Lovely, jubly @Rexer .. some fine looking bud.. an a helofalotofit:) happy times ahead ey.?
Would it be rude to ask what you think your yield will be?
I couldn’t even guess when it’s still on the plant:)
Peace to ya matey

Lovely, jubly @Rexer .. some fine looking bud.. an a helofalotofit:) happy times ahead ey.?
Would it be rude to ask what you think your yield will be?
I couldn’t even guess when it’s still on the plant:)
Peace to ya matey
Thanks Bud! Not rude in the slightest and questions are always welcomed!!!

To be honest? I've no clue on the yields, as this bunch will be personal records. I do know this for certain:

What you see above the net is only top half, most are colas that go right down past the net. I figure the smallest one that I recently harvested will give me roughly ~100-150g dry.

The SuperSkunk, in back left is making big bulky colas. I'm in awe and can't wait to see what she's going to yield.

Thanks Bud! Not rude in the slightest and questions are always welcomed!!!

To be honest? I've no clue on the yields, as this bunch will be personal records. I do know this for certain:

What you see above the net is only top half, most are colas that go right down past the net. I figure the smallest one that I recently harvested will give me roughly ~100-150g dry.

The SuperSkunk, in back left is making big bulky colas. I'm in awe and can't wait to see what she's going to yield.
Awww man, got me a slobber face on:)
You’ll have to talk us through the smoking ceremony when ready.
Have a good’n mate.

So not a whole lot has been going on. The plants are pretty much on cruise control. After checking the trichomes on the larger BB x NL, I decided to give her the chope this weekend.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

She's got interesting bud structure to her! Looking like POTM from here Rex!
Too kind brother :Namaste:

She's got a lot of weight on her, but probably too much larf for POTM. Though I must say...the larf was...pretty? Here's a pic

So not a whole lot has been going on. The plants are pretty much on cruise control. After checking the trichomes on the larger BB x NL, I decided to give her the chope this weekend.

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!

Hope you are well today.
Girls look fantastic. :goodjob:
Bill

Hope you are well today.
Girls look fantastic. :goodjob:
Bill

good morning Bill! A bit rough around the edges- spent 4 hrs or so trimming last night, and will be back to trimming soon as I get enough :nomo:.

She's got tons of small side branches, some decent buds on them too, so it's taking quite the bit of work.

Hope your doing well this morning as well, I know you're pushing yourself hard my friend, you have a nice break hopefully coming up.

good morning Bill! A bit rough around the edges- spent 4 hrs or so trimming last night, and will be back to trimming soon as I get enough :nomo:.

She's got tons of small side branches, some decent buds on them too, so it's taking quite the bit of work.

Hope your doing well this morning as well, I know you're pushing yourself hard my friend, you have a nice break hopefully coming up.
I still haven't recovered from surgery on Friday. Fek
Agent is coming today they want to get some measurements.
So instead of packing today I had to tidy up for them.
Complete waste of my time and energy.
I get what your saying about trimming.
It just about killed me doing all that gorilla glue.
Now I have a problem with my right arm I can't lift it without shooting pain.
But it all has to be done so I have to do it.
My wife is loving her new job up north.
She managing the biggest dispensary up there.
Owner wants to set up a grow right in the store for display.
Pick me hehe:ciao:
Hopefully I'll be able to help you with your next harvest :cheer:
I'll be in better shape by then.
Don't over do it my friend.
Talk soon.
Bill

I still haven't recovered from surgery on Friday. Fek
Agent is coming today they want to get some measurements.
So instead of packing today I had to tidy up for them.
Complete waste of my time and energy.
I get what your saying about trimming.
It just about killed me doing all that gorilla glue.
Now I have a problem with my right arm I can't lift it without shooting pain.
But it all has to be done so I have to do it.
My wife is loving her new job up north.
She managing the biggest dispensary up there.
Owner wants to set up a grow right in the store for display.
Pick me hehe:ciao:
Hopefully I'll be able to help you with your next harvest :cheer:
I'll be in better shape by then.
Don't over do it my friend.
Talk soon.
Bill
Damn brother that's a rough run. But will be worth it in the end....once you get your stuff moved in- take a week to do f*** all. Your body and mind will thank you.

You should mention the display with some of the sponsors....might be a good deal for all...

I'll be ok, I'll just gripe about the pain:rofl:. Maybe Mrs Rex will splurge and get me a good trimmer, for now I some edibles and thc beverages to get me through this harvest.

You just get yourself through this without damaging your health :green_heart:, plants can be replaced, but at our age it takes a lot longer to get back up.

Wow @Rexer your ladies look very taste.

After everything you have been through with your new set up, I must say very nice. :snowboating:

Tok..

Thank you, she looks amazing, and much denser buds then any of my previous grows.

The mid flowers on many branches were nice. And...the most purple buds I've gotten to see in person. It's the amount pulled off her that has me scratching my head in disbelief. I/we wet trim her and I bagged 28 grams per paper bag to put in the fridge.

I didn't bother to count the branches that turned into colas or had nice fat puple buds...and all were nice and frosty. Only a few twigs and bottom larf that went to the edibles bag. It'll be time soon to try out the magic butter machine.

The SuperSkunk has been doing her thing enjoying the extra light now that she's solo. Good thing as she's had little attention in the last few days.

And here's the photos from the harvest. You'll see why I decided to wait to count the bags (I'm also lazy lol).

So i took this photo, totally forgetting to add a certain touch before starting to cut. This is her straight out of the tent.

Break time so I added a certain touch. Her back is already missing a bunch of colas/branches

Making progress....

And the SuperSkunk Autoflower:

The loot so far (28g of flower per bag, door is trim for edibles).

Thank you, she looks amazing, and much denser buds then any of my previous grows.

The mid flowers on many branches were nice. And...the most purple buds I've gotten to see in person. It's the amount pulled off her that has me scratching my head in disbelief. I/we wet trim her and I bagged 28 grams per paper bag to put in the fridge.

I didn't bother to count the branches that turned into colas or had nice fat puple buds...and all were nice and frosty. Only a few twigs and bottom larf that went to the edibles bag. It'll be time soon to try out the magic butter machine.

The SuperSkunk has been doing her thing enjoying the extra light now that she's solo. Good thing as she's had little attention in the last few days.

And here's the photos from the harvest. You'll see why I decided to wait to count the bags (I'm also lazy lol).

So i took this photo, totally forgetting to add a certain touch before starting to cut. This is her straight out of the tent.

Break time so I added a certain touch. Her back is already missing a bunch of colas/branches

Making progress....

And the SuperSkunk Autoflower:

The loot so far (28g of flower per bag, door is trim for edibles).
Thats a dam fine fridge mucker.:green_heart:
Bill

Looks like an easy seven oz in there. May be bumping half an elbow.
What's a full elbow?

REX! They're sooo pretty! Looking back on the grow do you think the Bucket Company was worth the purchase and hassle in the beginning?

Congrats on that harvest. Just wow. :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom