Rider509 First Grow - Indoor Soil - White Widow Journal - 2017

20 inches is fine but I good way to tell is by sticking your hand at the top of your ladies and if the light is too warm for your hand being under it for a minute it's too warm for the plants. I haven't messed with humidity in my grow yet due to financial block

Sent from my SM-G920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

no worry man we all have financial block.the light that im using does not produce a lot of heat and i also have a thermometer at the leafs level and it reads 75F whether the light is 6 inches or a foot from the leafs. i have no idea if its better to have more or less light whether its hot or not . btw sorry for my english its not my first language.

I mean if there is virtually no heat you can be an inch away just be careful and watch them closely.

hey hioska whats up . thank you for the tip. should i trust the thermometer that is placed at leafs level ? is there such thing as too mush light ?
IMG_94646.JPG
IMG_94656.JPG
IMG_94684.JPG
IMG_94724.JPG
IMG_94738.JPG

Yea but hey ghost do you have a journal? Message me the link and I'll help you out there, we shouldn't hijack riders thread <3

true talk man . sorry rider im new on here have no idea how this work :s. i hope i didnt do anything wrong.

Ghostdog, Hisoka, it's cool that we're each on our first grow but are still able to help each other. It's clear that we've each done some research before jumping in but mistakes will happen and questions are still going to pop up. I just hope the forum's Illuminati interject if they see us noobs give each other questionable advice. I DON'T WANT MY BABIES TO DIE! LOL

haha i hop they dont. dont worry man all the pros did start somewhere. the person who helped me has been growing for ten year and even him adviced me to go on forum to ask question and research more .

Once my plants outgrow the seedling chimney I'll repot them and move them to the grow house under a 600w MH/HPS light. I'm using an infrared thermometer to measure leaf temps.

Ghost, did you ever move your light closer? Your plants are looking really leggy like they're reaching for light. I opted for that high output full spectrum CFL because I could keep it very close without overheating the seedlings.

Is it soup yet?
Waiting will make me go crazy.
:goof: I'm unstable as a one-legged stool and have the patience of a tweaker. Maybe I should take up smoking again for medicinal reasons cuz I can't shut my brain off of this grow and I've read so much my eyes are gonna fall out of my head like shriveled up raisins. :yikes:

Ghost, did you ever move your light closer? Your plants are looking really leggy like they're reaching for light. I opted for that high output full spectrum CFL because I could keep it very close without overheating the seedlings.

yess man i did move it closer . the light is now 8" away from my leafs. also i had to flush theme today because they were getting yellow and thats because i gave theme too mush nutes last time i watered theme. i hope they cover up fast and keep growing nicely.

Back
Top Bottom