Rider509 First Grow - Indoor Soil - White Widow Journal - 2017

Ok, Regnad, point taken! LOL. I cleaned it up a bit and replumbed the RDWC...

Actually I wasn't commenting on the organization so much as making a dryly joking observation of all the different types of technologies sitting in one place. Perhaps not a mad scientist, so much as a conjurer of some sort. :)

Is there a goddess:hmmmm: of weed?

Looks excellent all shined up Rider. Are the Gorilla tents as good a quality as advertised?

They are a Rolls Royce in comparison to the tents my friends are using. They could double as fallout shelters.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Rider,
Where did you get those nice tables? They would be perfect for my tent.

I was drinking last night and ordered more seeds. DOH!! 420 Gold Leaf and White Widow. And some Liberty Haze from SOS. I got to stop drinking while reading journals.

Did that broken branch recover?

The shelves are from Lowes. Standard plastic stackable shelves. I just cut the legs down.

And unfortunately the broken branch didn't make it. But check out the beef on the other one! It's hell for stout.

8cc3d1f70517f12efc70eb3d44e61dc6.jpg

Hey where did you get those white hook things?

I have been thinking about getting a second tent, the Gorilla Ones do look really nice, but so do Vivosun.

They're just Walmart craft pipe cleaners. I'd like to see the Vivosun tents but don't know anyone who has one. It'd be cool to go to a grow supply trade show and be able to see all the cool toys up close and personal.

Rider,
I was drinking last night and ordered more seeds. DOH!! 420 Gold Leaf and White Widow. And some Liberty Haze from SOS. I got to stop drinking while reading journals.

Right there with you! It's not me that places all those late night orders, it's Sailor Jerry and Captain Morgan. Bastards! They just ordered Cinex seeds from a Seattle company.

I'm out of room! With a 4'x2.5' screen I'll need to employ garden gnomes to get in there to work the plants. I'm going to move the RDWC to the Gorilla 4x4 tent and keep the soil grow in the Galaxy tent. Good thing Sailor Jerry ordered two tents!

420-magazine-mobile1269707977.jpg

Guy walks in to see a doctor. He says "Doc you gotta help me. At night I dream I'm a TeePee and then I dream I'm a wigwam." Doctor says "You need to relax, you're two tents."

Guy walks into the doctors office with a duck growing on his head. The doctor says "can I help you?" The duck says "yes, I need you to cut this growth off my ass."

TheFertilizer, I decided to go with 2 1/2" squares! 2" were just too small. It's all new to me too!
I'm def going to have to move the hydro grow to another space. A 4x4 tent fills up fast. I'm thinking I need a 4x8. Maybe Sailor Jerry will order one for me tonight! LOL

420-magazine-mobile895443551.jpg

Is Capt. Morgan gonna spring for a 4x8 tonight? or maybe his cousin Johnny Walker?
Heading down South for vacation for a week. Hopefully get my first seeds started when i get back. They arrived Wed. Got an email from SOS saying those seeds shipped. I'll have to many seeds. Maybe one of your drink'n buddies could get me a veg tent? HA HA
I'll catch up when i get back
Scrog looks great

Is Capt. Morgan gonna spring for a 4x8 tonight? or maybe his cousin Johnny Walker?
Heading down South for vacation for a week.

I didn't need any help with this order! I have a Galaxy 4x8 coming! Sending the Gorilla 4x4 back, but I'm keeping the Galaxy 4x4 I'm growing in now.

How far down south? Mexico? Which part? We're going back to Zihua and Patzcuaro this spring and taking our 10 year old granddaughter for the first time. Can't wait to see old friends down there. We used to go three or four times a year and sometimes stayed for a month. We've raised our girl since she was three months old so we had to be a bit more settled, but now she's old enough to enjoy and appreciate Mexico, Central America, and SE Asia. She's been raised on a steady diet of non-American cuisine and is ready for some cultural immersion. No all-inclusives for us. If I wanted to hang out with American or European tourists I'd go to Honolulu or Patong. Give me a small fishing village or a jungle enclave and I'm happy.

Back
Top Bottom