s1ingblade's Coco OG Kush & 818 HeadBand 1st Grow Journal 2013

I am just coming in on this journal. I have only read about 4 pages but wow, this is quite the operation. I wish I could do that many plants. These plants are Beautiful! I have always wanted to try those air pots. These look a lot like the master kush I once grew. It is hard to tell the size on these, but will these be about 3oz each?

One question, and forgive me if you've mentioned it in this thread. When you go from the cloner to dirt, do you get the dirt (or coco) REALLY wet around the roots when you first transplant it?

Again I am totally envious of your set up. I will read some more pages when I get time.

Not at all cap'n i dont use any water until i got em all in there and the container filled in. Its a mixture of coco coir and peat. Doesn't seem to F with the new roots at all. Almost 100% of the time they look better once there in the "dirt" than they did when they were still in the aero cloner.
Thanks for the compliments, means alot. If I get 3 zips ill be smiling ear to ear :)

I think you will get pretty close to 3 per. they look like squat dense bushes to me.

Sounds good:) Your talking about the soon to be done ones, right? Or are you talking about the younger ones under the net?
Thanks fire

tough lookin nugs,keep on growig bfam:thumb::cheer:

Oh Yeah, couldn't imagine doing anything else.

So here is a pic of a couple of the 4 OG Kush clones I am flowering. This was approx. 2 weeks from "Rooted Cut Transplant"
securedownload25.jpeg

Here is a pic of the same plants finishing up their 7th week. They are getting RO Water plus a flushing agent only. 4 or 5 more days till "CHOP DAY":)
DSCN9943.JPG
DSCN9944.JPG
DSCN9945.JPG
DSCN9939.JPG

A few pics of "The Purps" I wont be continuing to grow out this strain due to how easy she flips and created male flowers or what some call nanners.
DSCN9942.JPG
DSCN9935.JPG

A pic of Room A which is a day or so shy of their 2nd week of flowering. Not from flip.
DSCN9932.JPG

The cuts that are in the turbo kloner look like they will be getting their root bumps very soon. The Cookies look closer than the straight OG Kush. Ten days on average, tonight makes 7 days so if all goes as planned I will have a bunch of blast white roots by the end of this coming weekend. I will take pics and ahow ya'll of course.
Please let me know if you have any problems with my new links in my signature.

Bravo s1ing, and a fine smoke to you sir!
the pictures are stellar:goodjob:

Bravo s1ing, and a fine smoke to you sir!
the pictures are stellar:goodjob:

Thanks fish cake, same to you. I want to hang a shop light (T8 r T12 can't remember lol) in each room so I can take pics without the flash "Freaking Out" the plants. I am always worried if I go in there before the lights come on and use a flash that it will do just that?
I could set a timer to have the floro come on 15 mins before the HID and then be off well before heat becomes much of a factor.
I should've taken the OG I submitted in the plant of the month out of the room and into the veg. room with the T5's. Would've given the plant a lot more justice :)
Maybe next month lol.

Thanks fish cake, same to you. I want to hang a shop light (T8 r T12 can't remember lol) in each room so I can take pics without the flash "Freaking Out" the plants. I am always worried if I go in there before the lights come on and use a flash that it will do just that?
I could set a timer to have the floro come on 15 mins before the HID and then be off well before heat becomes much of a factor.
I should've taken the OG I submitted in the plant of the month out of the room and into the veg. room with the T5's. Would've given the plant a lot more justice :)
Maybe next month lol.

I dont think you could hemi a plant with a flash from a camera. you might if you were in there for like a hour taking pics everyday
but once a week or so wouldn't hurt anything IMHO.
that said those are your ladies and you treat them anyway you see fit.:)

Those plants look lovely my friend. Should be a nice harvest. I hope you get the 3 oz you're hoping for. :)

yeah what BID said!
good weed s1ing:)

Look like my horse is running like a stallion! :thumb:

Keep up the work man and you'll get some nice smokey smokey ; P plus your going to need the butter magic for your trimmings ; P

Good luck my man GROW STRONG

beautiful plants Sling:bravo: Im just trying to get caught up ive been slacking this last week:)

PS: you got my vote for motm, good luck brotha!

Thanks jon705, couldn't do it without you guys:)

votes locked in my Brother from another mother:thumb:
Thanks alot bfam

Look like my horse is running like a stallion! :thumb:

Keep up the work man and you'll get some nice smokey smokey ; P plus your going to need the butter magic for your trimmings ; P

Good luck my man GROW STRONG
Thanks jlt1202, would be a sweet thing. Trying my best brother. I did take down the Raw Diesel today, took me close to four hours to trim. I will weigh it once its ready for the jar, would've weighed it wet but didn't have a scale.
I have been so busy I havent been on as much. Trying to get my work done so I have some time to work the boards.

I want to give a HUGE Thanks to all my brothers and sisters here that have voted for me in the Member of the MOnth and Plant of the Month. I am still very surprised to see that I am doing as well as I am against such great members.:thanks::high-five::circle-of-love::cheer::thanks:
Thanks again all

Howdy s1 hope you have a sweet weedend brother:)

Back
Top Bottom