s1ingblade's Coco OG Kush & 818 HeadBand 1st Grow Journal 2013

for that one you will need someone smarter than me LOL
I PMed 420 girl to put mine up:)
okay how can i add my own quote/signature to my posts?

Howdy s1 hope you have a sweet weedend brother:)

u to fish cake. my weekend is going to be super busy working to get the ranch cleaned up for the home this summer. then just when it would be time to rest for a while its trimming time lol. It'll be a busy but super satisfying type work weekend. Plus if I get it all done before the following weekend I can take a day off and take the kiddos to the lake for some swim time and some burned meat:)

sweet buds dude, how do i subscribe to a journal im very new to all of these forum things?
I always thought you had to go to the thread tools button, then again theres been times I did but it said I was already subbed. So FISH CAKE if you reply are you auto subbed?

you just did:)
:)

okay how can i add my own quote/signature to my posts?
I use the settings tab
for that one you will need someone smarter than me LOL
I PMed 420 girl to put mine up:)
She is SO SMART, and really cool too

I hope you all have a great weekend and want to say a HUGE THANKS to everyone who has voted for me in the Member of the month Contest, I am so surprised to see that I am still out front. Would've thought this race horse would've puttered out before turn 1 LOL.
here is a link to it for those who want to go vote for any of our wonderful contestants420 Magazine's Member of the Month - May 2013
Thanks again

if you get the link up with the url and it works. then you can go back and delete all the jibberish part and leave the title:)
I just cant figure the first part out:)
i found it in settings but i want it to be a clickable link for my journal but not like the url just the name of the journal i couldnt figure it out

I always thought you had to go to the thread tools button, then again theres been times I did but it said I was already subbed. So FISH CAKE if you reply are you auto subbed?

That is the default setting, so unless you change it, it will subscribe you to any thread you reply to.

That is the default setting, so unless you change it, it will subscribe you to any thread you reply to.

That makes sense hiker, thanks. There has been a few times after replying that I went to sub up and it already was. I always assumed I had already been there and forgot lmao.
Going to upload some pics and get ready to head up to my spot. Trimming tonight and in the morning before I come home. There is a GDP x Larry and 2 The Purps that are about done:)
Wont need any nose spray to breath tonight whenever I trim I need a box of tissue nearby. Must be the terpenes?

cool im glad you got a giggle, im with ya on the pain im barely able to walk and i have nothing to take for it and none of my strains help much im just gonna lay in bed for a while maybe a week lol sad but true, im on blood thinners so i cant even take advil:peace:

Man BID... I feel for you! But, with all the non-aspirin and NSAIDS (sp?) and etc.'s of the (potent) Narcotic pain medications, surely there's something that you'd benefit from...? Hell, if it weren't for these types of drugs I wouldn't be able to function. I really mean it. My quality of life is tremendously increased by these drugs otherwise all I could muster enough strength for would be to lie in bed all the time, really!

Man BID... I feel for you! But, with all the non-aspirin and NSAIDS (sp?) and etc.'s of the (potent) Narcotic pain medications, surely there's something that you'd benefit from...? Hell, if it weren't for these types of drugs I wouldn't be able to function. I really mean it. My quality of life is tremendously increased by these drugs otherwise all I could muster enough strength for would be to lie in bed all the time, really!

With the technology we have these days being able to send rovers to mars and what not you'd think we'd be able to cure pain and shit like cancer? Guess it all comes back to little green pieces of paper, damn shame

We had a early heat wave and was glad to see the lil 8KBTU Portable A/C did it's job with ease. Here is a few pics of the ambient, Maximum and minimum temps. I hit the reset button each time I am in there and keep track of the temps in my Grow Journal (paper version)
First was the actual (ambient) temp at the time I went in
DSCN9961.JPG

This should be the pic of the Max. It was well into the 90's outside that day
DSCN9962.JPG

This was the minimum which is there dark cycle which happens to fall into the hottest part of the day
DSCN9963.JPG

Here is a pic of the 249 dollar portable air conditioner that is $aving my a$$ lol.
DSCN9960.JPG
DSCN9959.JPG

here is a few pics of what I call "Room A" its approx. 2 weeks in from flower set, not flip
DSCN9958.JPG
DSCN9957.JPG
DSCN9956.JPG
DSCN9955.JPG
DSCN9954.JPG
DSCN9953.JPG
DSCN9952.JPG
DSCN9951.JPG

Next round I will do a better job getting the plants canopy more even. Please remeber this is my 1st ever SCROG a.k.a. Screen of Green.
Oh yeah if you get a minute please check out my new thread, it's a new members type Q&A page. Trying my best to deserve May's Member of the Month.Welcome New 420 Magazine Members, great place to ask questions if you get a chance check it out and see if theres anything cool going on or maybe a question I cant answer?? Of course I am still learning everyday and wouldn't want it any other way. Once again thanks to all those who voted for me and if you haven't been able to vote for one of the contestants this month please do so, there is a link to the contest in my signature below.

Just got here for tonights solo trim party and was blessed with another 100% success with the turbo kloner. This round had 12 OGs and 12 Cookies but the difference was in the approx. two gallons of water i added 5mls of bloom a and b and 2.5 mls of B52. It was an attempt at getting the cuts to come in healthier and better looking. it worked:) I want to keep track of how they look 30 days from now and in that time if they grow quicker and better than the last round that had only water while rooting.
As always ill gt some pics up asap, got lots to do tonight and tomorrow. Going to burn up some meat tomorrow on the bbq for the wife's birthday.
I hope all yall have an awesome Friday night and weekend

Dont forget to vote for member of the month, theres a link in my signature

Yeah buddy tell the wife happy bday. My device died. Dont be afraid to selectively remove some of the fans as they stretch. I remove daily during stretch but really trying only to take "blockers" , allowing the lower branches to develop. At day 21 I remove all the lower branches and leaves. After that I pretty much leave it be unless I see things that need snipped to get light to a bud. I am still learning too friend. Together we will git'rdone.

Room temps look lovely!

That makes sense hiker, thanks. There has been a few times after replying that I went to sub up and it already was. I always assumed I had already been there and forgot lmao.
Going to upload some pics and get ready to head up to my spot. Trimming tonight and in the morning before I come home. There is a GDP x Larry and 2 The Purps that are about done:)
Wont need any nose spray to breath tonight whenever I trim I need a box of tissue nearby. Must be the terpenes?
maybe you just get all sentimental looking back when they was just little girls:)
good weed s1ing:)

happy birthday Mrs. s1ingblade:party::happy-birthday::happy-birthday::happy-birthday::woohoo::bump::bigtoke::headbanger::tommy::party::lot-o-toke::clap::Rasta:

Yeah buddy tell the wife happy bday. My device died. Dont be afraid to selectively remove some of the fans as they stretch. I remove daily during stretch but really trying only to take "blockers" , allowing the lower branches to develop. At day 21 I remove all the lower branches and leaves. After that I pretty much leave it be unless I see things that need snipped to get light to a bud. I am still learning too friend. Together we will git'rdone.

Room temps look lovely!
I told her and she said "Thanks". I take of "Blockers" everytime I go in the tent for sure. Usually at least 20 big huge fans with really long stems. I do worry sometimes about taking too many and stalling or losing yield. Day 21 eh? I know alot of Hi Yield Defoliators do use 21 as a guideline. One day when I can play with my RDWC UC Style system I built I will also try some heavy defoliation "BassMan59" style:)

This is BEAUTIFUL im just finding out what SCROG is i didn't know thats what this was , (mesmerized).

Also i saw another SCROG they used zip-tie to tie down branches to the screen, i dont want to get the wrong impression about how to do it?
I haven't used zip ties before but would think as long as you dont get it too tight and strangle the plant it would be fine. I have used a lot of twine and paper clips. "LST Style"
WELCOME LEGAL:welcome:TO:420: I love the username

maybe you just get all sentimental looking back when they was just little girls:)
good weed s1ing:)
Back when they was all cute and small lol. If I could only figure out a way to keep my youngest kiddos small and a puppy I'd have cute 24/7 lol.
happy birthday Mrs. s1ingblade:party::happy-birthday::happy-birthday::happy-birthday::woohoo::bump::bigtoke::headbanger::tommy::party::lot-o-toke::clap::Rasta:

Thanks she got a big laugh, trying to get her to log on more. sWeetP is my Mrs.

Hey bro, give the missus a huge happy birthday from us! :love:

Will do BFAM

wish the mrs a happ happy from us belated ,you didnt tell me last night!

Sorry bra forgot, her actual birthday isn't until Tuesday but were having a little get together today. Few friends and our family and a little Raw Diesel:)

Thanks everyone

Back
Top Bottom