SB's Multi Strain - LED - Blue Planet Nutes - 2L-DWC-H & High Brix Trials 2012

Re: SB's Multi Strain, LED, Blue Planet Nutes, 2L-DWC-H, and High Brix Trials 2012

well generally i would say those are not nuts ,nuts usually have a stem like thing under the balls BUT its a little early to be 100% they will either have a couple pistles come out the top or elongate some and start to produce more fuzzy nuts,a few more days will reveal all, so are you going to save it for breeding if its a male? im big on breeding and keeping genetics around you never know if a strain you love will disappear from the seedbanks, and its wise in this ever changing social and economic situation:thumb:

They still look the same, and it's in veg side, so won't know for sure... I've got two cuttings from this and the g13 in the flower tent that are starting to reveal themselves, but this breakout is not as quick... I do plan to do some breeding, but I'm not sure if I really like this g13xhash pheno... It was so stubby and compact and seemed to grow relatively slowly compared to the stacked kush and breakout.

UPDATE: So I've been out of town and had mom watching the girls, had only one death, a riot cube with a big bud clone, and what I think was pH havoc in the flower tent, even though she was watering every other day with plain water... I realized my tap water has returned to pH 8.5 from the pH 7 that it was for a few weeks. Bummer. Anyhow, on to the pics!

The veg side has gone ape shit. This is 6 days before and after
Veg-sideDSC00440.jpg

This is the stacked kush from the side 6 days ago when she was *more* healthy
sk-sideDSC00439.jpg

You can see her here, she is very yellow, but since I did a res dump yesterday, she looks much happier with green centers of each growth site today. Thoughts on this?
SK-sickDSC00442.jpg

The G13xHashplant cutting that I put in the flower tent looks like it has nuts. Thoughts on this?
g13nutsDSC00447.jpg

The Big Buds that I put in as 6-8"tall clones are getting close.
BBcloseDSC00444.jpg

The one I leaned over has fallen and can't get up. The nugs weigh too much for the stems and they cant support it no matter what direction I turn the plant now... she's permanently leaning... I think I'll get some silica as that seems to do wonders for stems...
bbfallenDSC00443.jpg

Your comments, as always, are appreciated!

:surf:

Re: SB's Multi Strain, LED, Blue Planet Nutes, 2L-DWC-H, and High Brix Trials 2012

Thanks SmokedJuJu!, I wanted to pull a nug last night to put under the scope but am just too damn tired... will try again tonight.

rooking goo man i tell you
looks great hope all is well

rooking goo man i tell you
looks great hope all is well

Thanks Chron! The Big Buds came down today, and the Liberty Haze and Breakout took their place. I figure if the Breakout is a male, I'll use pollen, if a girl, I'll let her ride and take clones. The OG13 will wait.

Looks done to me, so she came down.
bbdone2.jpg

Bye Bye Big Bud. I still have two more clones in veg and the mom outside. I didn't do wet weight, but to guesstimate, I'd say the straight up with lean had more yield than the LST from veg. They were under different lights in flower though, so it's probably meaninless LOL
bbdone.jpg

Those look awesome!!!
Just plastered with trichs!!
:bravo::high-five:
Thanks James! That Big Bud sure gets sugar coated :)

4 Sho SURFBUDDY :goodjob:
Always a pleasure, so dedicated, ROCK ON BRO :high-five:
Thanks Juicy! Keep on keepin' on!

*singing in the lollipop tune melody*fuzzy nuts!~ fuzzy nuts~oh oh ohhh! fuzzy nuts ba da dun dun dun~ you show me your fuzzy nuts! well if so it sounds like ya have a plan! a short node plant is good to breed with a leggy type it can create a perfect pheno, but we shall see, gratz on the little harvest, :goodjob::thumb:
Thanks B.I.D.! Fuzzy nuts! Now I'll have that song in my head all day... :)
Yep, I'll probably cross it with the little clones I have of each to get some variety... LH, BB, NL

None of the clones in plain water have popped roots, but seem to have growing tips now.

Here are the outdoor girls that were going to be the moms for Northern Lights and Big Bud in high brix:
ODNLBBDSC00452.jpg

And I just started to make the oil today, started with this 3.5 oz of material, will post later with what I come up with...
early notes for next time:
Chop up the material more ahead of time
use a bigger smasher
pour through a bigger sieve first, then use coffee filter later.
oil-materialDSC00451.jpg

Hmm, I think you want something much smaller than a mesh bag, but not sure pantyhose is strong enough? X on his thread had which bag size worked best, not sure about a DIY equivalent though...

Sorry I'm late... had some internet issues.
Thoughts on the pale green/yellowing: OH SHIT FLUSH IT!
Thoughts on the nuts: I need to see the nodes to be sure. That could just be tight/compact growth of 2/3 nodes tight.
THanks for dropping in Jandre
I watered with pH water and hygrozyme yesterday and earlier in the light cycle today, when I checked on it later it was up to 7.4!~ WTF?
I poured that out and watered only in the res, not from above with the regular nute schedule (could it be super deficient?) The tops are greening again, but if it doesn't look any better tomorrow I'm going to super flush.

The nuts are really nuts now, getting fat on top. I put it outside... it doesn't really have any growth on the nodes as it was a cutting put straight into flower using sqweels method (yoplait cup and tap water) to sex these seedlings. The breakout turned out to be a female, so now I've got three in the flower tent all girls. I'm saving the g13 for the breeding program for next round... maybe outside?

Thanks for your insight, if I wasn't so tired, I'd flush now.

:surf:

So I ended up with 25cc's of pure canna oil, so I guess it wasn't all a waste :) It was supposed to be about 15g from 3.5 oz, so I think I ended up OK. It's a little darker than I thought it would be, but it sure tastes strong like THC concentrate. I just licked my finger after a drip came off the end of the syringe. Will report later.

That was interesting, a little spacey and spicy, but not too much so, lip and tongue numbing, yummy flavor, although potent. I would say it is not a great social activator, but outdoor activities were fun. Made mom go sleepy, so that's good. will test on her as an external pain reliever tomorrow.

some photos of the flower tent: Breakout on the left, Liberty Haze in the DWC, and poor, sickly stacked kush in the front right
flower-girlsDSC00453.jpg

Breakout: She's actually a really pretty plant with purple/red on the leaf stems and branches, but the photo doesn't really show it very well.
breakoutDSC00454.jpg

shit you can see the amber heads on alot of those trichs in the pic lol
great job dude

Lmao @ the fuzzy nuts song!!
Looking great SB :thumb:
Ba dum dum dum. Fuzzy nuts! lol. Thanks curso!

well i forgot to pick up dry ice ,standing not 20 feet away lol i was to busy being mr. social butterfly talking the locals up, funny im a hermit by nature but i have a gift for entertaining ppl making them laugh and talk, downside is i end up forgetting things lol
That reminds me I gotta do my extraction at some point, but I may just make butter instead of the hash. My bag in the freezer is getting full.

shit you can see the amber heads on alot of those trichs in the pic lol
great job dude
Shit yeah! Das how I knew she was ready! Gotta love the scope- I really counldn't be sure before the scope, although I feel like I'm getting better at seeing the signs.

Speaking of signs, right now my stacked kush is holding up a :help: sign, she did not improve with the flushing, at least not in my eyes... I thought that with the 2L I would see an immediate difference, but maybe she has sustained irreversible damage. I'm ready to chuck her.

I want a hand count for who thinks I should keep her and try to save her vs. trash the ragged pH sensitive little lady.

Her roots:
breakout-rootsDSC00456.jpg

You know I thought her roots looked OK, but there is a wee tinge of green and they are not as white as say the new roots on the LH in the DWC. I'll give her another week, but she should be busting out already since she's starting week 5, and she looks like week 2.

Back
Top Bottom