SB's Multi Strain - LED - Blue Planet Nutes - 2L-DWC-H & High Brix Trials 2012

Re: SB's Multi Strain, LED, Blue Planet Nutes, 2L-DWC-H, and High Brix Trials 2012

Lookin good, glad they survived your absence!!!

Looking good as always Surf :goodjob:

purrdy plants! keepitup!

Thanks fellas, things are moving along.

Some updates I wanted to track. I took clones yesterday (or day before?) from the breakout, she had so many under branches not getting light, i cut them for posterity and jammed them into a yogurt cup w/ tap water\

Also tonight changed out the 2L for the breakout for a 3gal DWC, so now the flower tent has a 2gal and 3 gal DWC in it. I need to lightproof one of them better, hope it doesn't bite me in the ass.

pics tomorrow am plus outdoor update.

Re: SB's Multi Strain, LED, Blue Planet Nutes, 2L-DWC-H, and High Brix Trials 2012

cant wait to see em:)

bet you pooped when you first saw them! lol i always poop if its been a while since i saw my ladies!! looking good btw!:thumb:
Yup. dropped a deuce. Was only 4 days, but they do move. Breakout has little mini buds, but the Liberty Haze still just has preflowers.... I thought it would show more by now, two weeks into 12/12

cant wait to see em:)
Well, got home too late for outdoor girls, but here's some photos from last night.

Here's Liberty Haze on the left and Breakout on the right. I swapped sides to even out any light difference. You can almost see the DWC under the insulation stuff LH in a 2 Gal, Breakout in a 3Gal., LH drinking about 2L a day, Breakout closer to 1L.
sideviewDSC00463.jpg

Here they are from the top. The breakout looks much happier with more water, she was drooping when I switched them yesterday.
2intentDSC00461.jpg

Breakout today, looking to the light.
breakoutDWCDSC00468.jpg

And final weight on the two BigBud clones 27.3g They got mixed up in trimming so weight is together.
BBtwoweekerDSC00464.jpg

Day 27 12/12 for outdoor girls

They were top dressed with rainbow mix yesterday, and have had only straight water this whole time.

Northern Lights
ODNLDSC00469.jpg

Big Bud, more LST'd because the pot allowed for it more.
ODBBDSC00470.jpg

The little male keeps "almost" opening nanners, but then doesn't? they just seem to die off before opening...

The little male keeps "almost" opening nanners, but then doesn't? they just seem to die off before opening...

All your ladies look like they are feeling the love! For the male, when you tap it does it give pollen?

love those sexy girls! keep that boy away:)

All your ladies look like they are feeling the love! For the male, when you tap it does it give pollen?
No, doesn't look like it. I may bring it inside a window sill, maybe it's getting too much wind? I figured if I placed it upwind that pollen would just blow all over the ladies naturally

love those sexy girls! keep that boy away:)
LoL, hard to breed em if you keep them apart!

depends if your 16 or not LOL

dont you not go rounding off my zeros. isnt that as exact enough for you:rofl:

17.999 is NOT the same as 18.....
good enough for the IRS

But the difference between 18 trillion dollars and 17trillion 999 billion is a billion dollars, and I'll take it, IRS or anyone else :) It matters more when it's a bigger reference ;)

Here is what I did to the Liberty Haze last night in a tizzy
LHScrogDSC00471.jpg

Yup, she is scrogged now. Is still mostly preflowers, so I imagine she'll stretch more.
side-scrog-LHDSC00473.jpg

Here is a closer up of the breakout, you can maybe see how much farther along she looks than LH, even though they are both supposed to be 8-9 week strains.
BreakoutDSC00476.jpg

Very nice SB, looks like you have been very busy!!!
Sho nuff. Even discounting the ridiculous work hours I've been piling on I've been a busy boy! Even yanked some fans tonight since I won't have time to do it thurs on day 21 when I change the res. Speaking of which-- any reason why one res stays right at 6.1 and the other is way up? I treated with H2O2, hygrozyme and pH down, but it's even the black tub ?!%# The white one is even keeled!

Grow'em up, roll'em up, smoke'em up- Ahhhhh....
Oh yeah buddy. Or crushit up and vape it up. Or dab up some sticky ass oil and suck on a sticky finger. Show me the way momma!

Speaking of which, is there a better way to dispense/consume the high grade oil?
It's in a 60ml syringe, and I just dollop her finger.

Back
Top Bottom