Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

well lets do a little Update

The QBs are done, 6 QB132s on 2 divers
IMG_20180215_155429454.jpg

Excited to see how they do

The two Elephant Candy girls are going Bonkers....Lots of hairs starting to show, very exciting
IMG_20180213_155015944_HDR.jpg
IMG_20180213_155022447.jpg

The ATFs are doing great, except we have a Boy, Guess Ill be milking my LAST male for awhile. If I grow Cannatonic again thats the only one Id like to get Male of
IMG_20180213_155208595_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180213_155213120_HDR.jpg

Somango is looking Great, she is just starting to Streatch. She has been in 12/12 100% under the new Lights
IMG_20180213_155423318_HDR.jpg

Blueberry is still pretty bushy, bet she stretches soon
IMG_20180213_155428834_HDR.jpg

The ACDC girls are doing Great... No overflow seeds that I can see so my Last Process seems to have worked
Love these Purple leaves, no clue why, just this girl has them
IMG_20180213_155436358_HDR.jpg

This is the Plant I tested from, so tight and firm Buds, was a Great Smell, taste and smoke
IMG_20180213_155515085.jpg

Babies loving the new light with some New Growth
IMG_20180214_082505874.jpg

and the stretching continues today

IMG_20180215_160216423_HDR.jpg
IMG_20180216_104400396.jpg

Oh and the Outside Kilimanjaro is going great so Far
IMG_20180215_143835459.jpg

Looking great brother. Sorry one of the ATFs grew balls on it....but we all know you love collecting pollen!
I have enough pollen to last me the rest of my life

Lol

Some one say balls?! .. Look at that friggen beautiful light!!!

I have enough pollen to last me the rest of my life

Lol

Hence my point!! You say you are tired of it....but who has all the pollen in his freezer? LOL We all know you love it!

:thumb:I couldn't handle Trazadon,Weirded me right out immediately, rejected. It's brownie's or infused chocolates now, :Namaste:
Yep! Only thing that gives worse cotton mouth than cannabis, trazadone.... like sandpaper in your mouth and throat bad.
And it only takes an hour or 3 after waking to go away ..

Nothing like big pharma to ruin your already crappy sleep. However they say you need to use it for a few weeks first... Idk. Ambien works best, but I avoid using any non cannabis sleep aid. I do find benadryl or beers to also aid with sleep, but not too many beers .
Cannabis oil early in the evening and a bowl before bed and I haven't had a bad night sleep since I started doing it.
Sorry guys I missed these comments

So far, not sure on the trazadon....my problem now is waking up at 130am and unable to go back to sleep
It has helped me fall asleep faster, just not stay asleep
I took trazadon, melatonin and half a unisom pill. The unisom helps me fall back too sleep
It worked well last night but am real groggy today

I haven't found a good Strain that's puts me out. I tried a bud of the GDP and I'm thinking it's the ticket so we shall see

Appreciate the feedback my friends

Maybe let one of your Indica dom plants over mature. CBN is a miracle worker for sleep. And lots of amber trics mean lots of CBN. Biggest thing imo is doing what works best for you. Keep working with the doc and take notes about how the different medications effect quality of sleep. Most times it's a matter of trial and error, so stay vigilant bud.

Maybe let one of your Indica dom plants over mature. CBN is a miracle worker for sleep. And lots of amber trics mean lots of CBN. Biggest thing imo is doing what works best for you. Keep working with the doc and take notes about how the different medications effect quality of sleep. Most times it's a matter of trial and error, so stay vigilant bud.
Gunna let the GDP go as long as I can to get some great Amber in the tricomes
I'm not really a drugs guy, so trying the trazadon is new for sure, time will tell

Sorry guys I missed these comments

So far, not sure on the trazadon....my problem now is waking up at 130am and unable to go back to sleep
It has helped me fall asleep faster, just not stay asleep
I took trazadon, melatonin and half a unisom pill. The unisom helps me fall back too sleep
It worked well last night but am real groggy today

I haven't found a good Strain that's puts me out. I tried a bud of the GDP and I'm thinking it's the ticket so we shall see

Appreciate the feedback my friends

Chemdawg does it for me dude.....I can't fight that strain (though admittedly I haven't tried it lately as my tolerance has gone up).

Chemdawg does it for me dude.....I can't fight that strain (though admittedly I haven't tried it lately as my tolerance has gone up).
I'll try my Dinachem, haven't tried it at bedtime yet

Thanks Van

The plants all look happy. That new light is the bomb. I pulled a male out tonight myself.
I swear....all these studs are wearing on me...lol

Jerking them off every day gets old....my left arm looks like Popeyes...lol

So decided to try to smoke before bed
Pulled out a jar if Blueberry, Jared it on 11/4 after low n slo dry in the fridge
Opened the jar and BAM!!! Blueberry smell.
Figured I'd try that to help me sleep tonight....

We shall see.

I swear....all these studs are wearing on me...lol

Jerking them off every day gets old....my left arm looks like Popeyes...lol

Nice Chris! There be ladies present!...lol! :thedoubletake::rofl::rofl: Nah! Just playing whichcha! Lady is in my name but only ..! I haven't been accused of being a "lady" in a long time! Sorry kiddo! Could always be worse! :cheesygrinsmiley: You could be wanting for seeds and weed!

So decided to try to smoke before bed
Pulled out a jar if Blueberry, Jared it on 11/4 after low n slo dry in the fridge
Opened the jar and BAM!!! Blueberry smell.
Figured I'd try that to help me sleep tonight....

We shall see.

My Blueberry doesn't take me out like Chemdawg.....even though its my nighttime go to smoke. If I needed help sleeping, Chemdawg would be my choice. UW Purp will knock me out too, but not sure if you have any of that available.

So I had job interview # 1 last week. I made the first cut. I have job interview # 2 next week! Yay! I expect if I pass the next hurdle, interview # 3 and a drug test is to follow. I am not one for taking any chances, so I stopped my medicating a couple of weeks ago when I applied. This is my dream job!

MJ is legal here in MA, but I don't want to have to answer awkward questions, nor do I want to have to produce my medical card. I also don't want to divulge the fact that I have medical issues, because they do not stop me from being able to do my job! It's sad really. We shouldn't have to expect a negative response to our using a harmless plant at our own discretion....medicinally or for recreation!

I splurged for some Bluebird CBD hemp oil. It just came in. I am starting that tomorrow. I am really interested in finding out if it alleviates the symptoms I am experiencing from steroid withdrawal, my panic attacks as a result of the steroid use, or my Crohn's and arthritis symptoms. Funny! I stopped my cannabis use a couple of weeks ago, and yet I notice no withdrawal from that?! Hmmmm :hmmmm: What's up with that? Don't get me wrong, I do miss it! It helps my pain and promotes a good sleep. When I quit smoking cigarettes 10 years ago, I wanted to peel my face of in a matter of hours! Sorry! When you get to know me...you just accept the fact I pull out my "Soap Box" from time to time and rant.

Instead of anger and frustration...my soap box serves a purpose...and hopefully is interjected at times with humor! I now tell my Dr's. everything... You can't recommend it, but this is the result! Ya might want to put that in your pipe and smoke it! :hookah: The "soap box" has been stowed in the overhead compartment for this evening! You are free to move about the cabin!

Cheers! LG

Ha-ha! I just ranted on your thread Scorpio! I thought I clicked on my link. It's been a tough week. Sorry to just blow in and intrude! Have some of this! :passitleft: I have been replacing my smoke with chocolate this week! :rofl: I think there is some Godiva left that hubby gave me for our anniversary!
Cheers! Sorry agin...I hope I can at least amuse the Masses!

Be careful, I’ve read that that stuff can make you fail drug tests.

Thanks DrDoob! I will hold off on using it until after all is said and done.

Cheers!

LG

Back
Top Bottom