That did not take long to be impressed.
Figured I'd do it right
Amount of light is fantastic and the reduced heat is great
And to be able to get that boat anchor of a hps hood out of there will be great

Figured I'd do it right
Amount of light is fantastic and the reduced heat is great
And to be able to get that boat anchor of a hps hood out of there will be great
You wont regret it Chris!

You can buy some solid core wire and run your drivers out of the tent and will help even more with heat. I bought a 50 foot 14 gage spool at Lowe's for $6

You can buy some solid core wire and run your drivers out of the tent and will help even more with heat. I bought a 50 foot 14 gage spool at Lowe's for $6
I used a cheap extension cord to run from bds to driver, stole it from JustMeds....lol

I may look at the solid 14ga today after the doc appt. Gunna re-do my design today, we'll start it anyways.
I'll have 2 BDS left over so may use them in my closet area...not sure yet

May see if home Depot has some better connection besides soldering

Fun fun fun

Extension cord is just so easy.
It is...
No good $$$ on solid wire at home Depot, so ext cord it is again
I have some nice 20ga solid for the series bd wires so am set there for a few more projects

Doctor offices SUCK

I used a cheap extension cord to run from bds to driver, stole it from JustMeds....lol

I may look at the solid 14ga today after the doc appt. Gunna re-do my design today, we'll start it anyways.
I'll have 2 BDS left over so may use them in my closet area...not sure yet

May see if home Depot has some better connection besides soldering

Fun fun fun

Wish I could give you some of the wise I have down in my basement. I have about 700 lbs of various sized copper down there. (my emergency light or smoker money LOL)

I haven't even looked at the price of copper wire lately. I know it had crashed back in 2015 and 2016 but I think its come up some. Might be time to take it in!!

Ok...big driver landed yesterday
Gunna get it all wired up and swap it with the smaller one today
Not sure when QB132 land today, sometimes 10am, or it will be 6pm.
To pull the hps will be an event. Pull all the plants and drop it to the floor. So not sure when that will happen

Man the girls are streatching big time in the new lights. Gunna need to figure out a plan to keep em all under the lights relatively even. Probably have to supercrop the Carnival since she is easily a foot toller than the rest.

Big day today, pics later

Ok...big driver landed yesterday
Gunna get it all wired up and swap it with the smaller one today
Not sure when QB132 land today, sometimes 10am, or it will be 6pm.
To pull the hps will be an event. Pull all the plants and drop it to the floor. So not sure when that will happen

Man the girls are streatching big time in the new lights. Gunna need to figure out a plan to keep em all under the lights relatively even. Probably have to supercrop the Carnival since she is easily a foot toller than the rest.

Big day today, pics later
Good luck with the switchover. Sounds like some work that will pay off in the long run

Re: Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Good luck with the switchover. Sounds like some work that will pay off in the long run
Careful drooling while putting a light together, don't mix well.
Switch over was top notch...but....I did have to pull back some tape from the older driver...lol..dang all these colored wires
brown,blue,green, green/yellow, yellow
What happened to red/black and or white
Buggers.... lol

Re: Scorpio's Cavalcade Of Horrors With Hempy, Genetics, Perpetual & Much Much More

Switch over was top notch...but....I did have to pull back some tape from the older driver...lol..dang all these colored wires
brown,blue,green, green/yellow, yellow
What happened to red/black and or white
Buggers.... lol

They just need to let us know which one has the smoke in it, so we don't let it out.

Ok...slow day.... haven't been sleeping at all
Doc gave me trazadon for sleep and possibly depression
I fall asleep now but wake up at 1am and can't fall back asleep...lol

So trying to finish the QB build
Laid out the screw holes in the aluminum L pieces, need to drill them out, all 6, then pull the light, rebuild it, wire the two new bds to the smaller older driver, older by 2 days...lol, then toss it back in

I'll re-do the girls too and probably supercrop the Carnival since she is so tall
I may try TAPTALK for uploading pics, I'll probably get in trouble..lol..since it's a no no, but it sucks not being able to use the phone app

Fun fun fun

:thumb:I couldn't handle Trazadon,Weirded me right out immediately, rejected. It's brownie's or infused chocolates now, :Namaste:

:thumb:I couldn't handle Trazadon,Weirded me right out immediately, rejected. It's brownie's or infused chocolates now, :Namaste:
Yep! Only thing that gives worse cotton mouth than cannabis, trazadone.... like sandpaper in your mouth and throat bad.
And it only takes an hour or 3 after waking to go away ..

Nothing like big pharma to ruin your already crappy sleep. However they say you need to use it for a few weeks first... Idk. Ambien works best, but I avoid using any non cannabis sleep aid. I do find benadryl or beers to also aid with sleep, but not too many beers .

Back
Top Bottom