Scrogdawgs 4 X GG#4 In RDWC Under Timber 480SAMS LED

Been away for a week and had my son look after things while my wife and I were gone. Everything looks good. I bumped the EC up a bit to 680 µS and increased the light intensity 600 µmol/m2/s. Roots are developing nicely and temps in the tent are great with the LED's. I took 6 GG#4 chutes and had them in the cloner, all 6 rooted so there are 2 left I need to do something with. Guess I'll pot them in soil and give them away.

I topped the rdwc and the two soil GG#4 clones yesterday. Everything is going well. I can't say enough good things about the Timber 24 SAMs, they are well worth the money spent and give great coverage in my tent. I'm feeding at .68 EC but its dropping so I'll increase the nutes today. Growth seems much faster with the LED's compared to the MH lights but the LED's are blasting more ppfd. PH is hanging in at 5.8 and water temps creep to 71⁰F although I don't have any fans running yet. They're going to be quite bushy and appear to have tight node spacing's which I like. Definitely a heavy indica presence by the look of the leaves. Root development has doubled in 6 days and they all look to be in great shape.

I also have 8 GG#4 clones from the same mother as the rdwc plants that have been in the cloner for 5 days now. Originally I saw 3 that I didn't think would survive but 5 days later all 8 seem to have perked up and look fine.

I topped the rdwc and the two soil GG#4 clones yesterday. Everything is going well. I can't say enough good things about the Timber 24 SAMs, they are well worth the money spent and give great coverage in my tent. I'm feeding at .68 EC but its dropping so I'll increase the nutes today. Growth seems much faster with the LED's compared to the MH lights but the LED's are blasting more ppfd. PH is hanging in at 5.8 and water temps creep to 71⁰F although I don't have any fans running yet. They're going to be quite bushy and appear to have tight node spacing's which I like. Definitely a heavy indica presence by the look of the leaves. Root development has doubled in 6 days and they all look to be in great shape.

I also have 8 GG#4 clones from the same mother as the rdwc plants that have been in the cloner for 5 days now. Originally I saw 3 that I didn't think would survive but 5 days later all 8 seem to have perked up and look fine.

Lookin great, Dawg! Those rdwc plants are sure enjoying your piece of the sun and hydro system. Looking forward to seeing how you train them.

Just like you, i can’t say enuff goodness about the timbers. My plants are at day 65 of ?84? of flower. You are gonna be so impressed with the rock hard nugs....

I haven't heard a peep from OTM in months. Last I saw he had that Maui Wowie plant ready to harvest then just disappeared. I just did a search for his name on here and it doesn't show up either.

Day 21 of veg. Everything is doing fine. These Royal Queen GG#4 plants are sure bushy, its going to be a lot of defol work ahead me thinks. I've already plucked several handfuls of fan leaves out to let the light inside. I also put up the lower net, scrogging is right around the corner.
PH 5.8
EC 1000µS
Temp 71⁰F
RH 24%
PPFD 600 µmol/m2/s.

The 8 clones are all healthy. Day 11 since they were cut and should be starting roots in the next week.

Day 21 of veg. Everything is doing fine. These Royal Queen GG#4 plants are sure bushy, its going to be a lot of defol work ahead me thinks. I've already plucked several handfuls of fan leaves out to let the light inside. I also put up the lower net, scrogging is right around the corner.
PH 5.8
EC 1000µS
Temp 71⁰F
RH 24%
PPFD 600 µmol/m2/s.

The 8 clones are all healthy. Day 11 since they were cut and should be starting roots in the next week.
Who taught you the alphabet? C comes after B, not E... Lol couldn't help myself

Looks like everything is off to a good start here. Another killer Scrogdawg grow in the making, sans the heat of 800w of incandescent lights. You're going to love growing under the LEDs.

I'm lovin the lights @Rider509 . Crazy difference in the temps with 60% more usable photons. I haven't run my exhaust fan yet and that would never happen with the MH and HPS lights. Ambient in the tent is 75⁰F (24⁰C) with the lights on now.

Did a res change yesterday on day 25 of veg. Bumped the nutes to 1240µS (620ppm) and raised the lights some. Today I did a little defol and started scrogging.

Top shelf as always.
I have a thought though. Add a little 1-2" spacer to the panel mounts that will get them centered more over each bucket.

Day 35 Veg. Raised EC to 1.6 a few days ago and they're feeding fine. Going to have to flip soon and add the second screen. The difference in growth between the MH/HPS lights and the Timber LED's is very noticable, I'm glad I took the plunge. Just finished scrogging and defoliating, the plants look beat up and they are, but tomorrow you'll never know it.

This is a little project I've been meaning to get at since the spring. This basement window opens out under the deck in the back of the house. The window is about 6 feet from the tent. Last year I had a piece of cardboard taped in there and stuffed the exhaust fan hose out through it. It worked just barely OK, some of the smell would get back into the house and there was always a faint weed odor present. I finally did it properly and now there is no smell or cold air getting back in. Wife's happy, guess thats all that matters.

Back
Top Bottom