Seedlings 1st: Black Cherry Punch, Laniakea, Lemon Thai Kush

I wish i could go back...and start over....So many new growers fortunate to get off to such a bitchin start. When i started in the 80's , there was no web or pc's.

Seedling,....this crop of yours will blow u away. All i can say is keep up the diligence ...and get more lights...ha.. :high-five:
I was kinda blown away when I managed to stumble into this place. Now that these healthy little plants sitting here staring me in the face. Kinda surreal actually. With the plan laid out with this kit I can just focus on the environment and watch them go. I will definitely be grabbing more light going into flower. I will see what I can swing. I got both lights blasting for Veg. Thanks for the support Dugs.

No worriez, i have made this another one of my 'missions' to see u thru to the glorious end. Lets all watch this first DBHBB grow of yours teach and satisfy all others who wonder about our/Doc's system. Cheers bud and enjoy your day. I know i will,..gotta great night ahead with Mare and a nice bit of old world hash to keep enjoying. Man, i love this stuff. :high-five:

:popcorn: Looking good so far!!

Just wanted to pop in and share a pic of one of my favorite high brix BCP plants/nugs to date--you're in for a treat with all of these strains!

:passitleft:
Hey thanks stoney! Loving that photo...I hope I do these girls right so they look something like that in the end. I already have a line on where I can grab more BCP seeds....I am pretty sure I am gonna love it enough to buy up a little stock pile.

Btw.....That photo you posted of the 200g killer A5 is unreal......my jaw hit the floor :rofl:

Nice Stoney...ya eh, BCP is a very nice strain.

Yup..how bout that eh bud...right on track. One month/five weeks in the #1's...same as me. Cheers.

Right on schedule even when we are not really paying attention to dates.....that is called reading the plant, right? Talking about that...the Lemon Thai Kush has had a bit of leaf curl after transplant. She was showing a bit of taco last night and first thing this morning it is curling a bit the opposite. Any action I should take? Destress? Or just wait it out? What is she saying?

20190915_053010.jpg

20190915_053020.jpg

20190915_053213.jpg

any shipping costs?...shipping has been free thru' Mars Canadian warehouse...also last 2 orders came with a free gift...glasses(for blurple lights) and a smell proof stash bag(not tested)...the gifts aren't all that useful, but I like the gesture...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...

any shipping costs?...shipping has been free thru' Mars Canadian warehouse...also last 2 orders came with a free gift...glasses(for blurple lights) and a smell proof stash bag(not tested)...the gifts aren't all that useful, but I like the gesture...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...
Yup.....before I order I am gonna be having a look at the details. I am sure there is a shipping ding for CDN orders there. I didn't know about the gifts....combined with shipping cost that is a big swing.

...SubtotalCA$188.35Shipping & HandlingCA$0.00Checkout FeesCA$0.00Grand TotalCA$188.35Grand Total to be ChargedUS$135.99

...my last order from July...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...
Yup.....that sounds really good to me...glad I posted :rofl:

Tempted to pull the trigger now, but I gotta wait a month or so to be on the safe side. It is a bit of weight off my mind as far as light is concerned.

Yup...u got it Hook and Seedling. Give them ALL the light u can! So, if u can afford and make room for four of those , then just DO IT!
Seedling ,..your girls are just fine. DO NOT give them a thing...they will be awesome...just leave them be. This is one of those times in the grow when u just sit and watch , and do NOTHING, i mean NOTHING. It will be around 10 days , or more before they need anything from u. When they dry out and get really light , then give them straight water with a lil Tea...NOTHING else OK. Thats when (first real drink after transplanting) U will see. Cheers eh....Enjoy the day bud!

Yup...u got it Hook and Seedling. Give them ALL the light u can! So, if u can afford and make room for four of those , then just DO IT!
Seedling ,..your girls are just fine. DO NOT give them a thing...they will be awesome...just leave them be. This is one of those times in the grow when u just sit and watch , and do NOTHING, i mean NOTHING. It will be around 10 days , or more before they need anything from u. When they dry out and get really light , then give them straight water with a lil Tea...NOTHING else OK. Thats when (first real drink after transplanting) U will see. Cheers eh....Enjoy the day bud!
Nothing is pretty much what I have been doing up to this point....so I can do that no problem.

Back
Top Bottom