Beav's Fall 2016 Grow - ThunderStruck - Treasure Island - Laniakea

ThunderStruck, 3 weeks into 12/12.
TS22.jpg

ts5.jpg

Beautiful plant. :)

Was just thinking about you, I went outside to yank a plant. I think we had frost this morning. Have you had any yet?

:circle-of-love:

No, but we have been fortunate so far. They had predicted lows down to 36F tonight so I put the heater in the covered wagon just in case it did drop lower. Now we have 15mph winds forecast and they say that will bring in warm air off the big lake so they upped the low to 42.
I'm just keep rolling em in and out of the garage as long as possible. Yesterday I hung the MarsHydro up cause we know what's coming, it's a good feeling to be able to leave it in the garage with light and heat if needed. :surrender:

Here's the ThunderStruck after 6 weeks of flower. It sprouted 8/3 and spent a couple months outside in the CannaWagon before making the transition inside after a Neem Oil drench and spray a two weeks ago.
ts11.jpg
ts23.jpg

I started the flush on some ThunderStruck and Treasure Island today. As long as they were all out in the open I took a few pics.
First is the ThunderStruck from seed.
TSa3.jpg
TSa1.jpg
TSa4.jpg

Next are some ThunderStruck from clones.
TSb1.jpg
TSa6.jpg
TSd.jpg

And last is Treasure Island, plus one of a nug I took that started going amber
TIa2.jpg
TIa.jpg

Awesome journal and great looking plants. I'm on my second grow and was looking at getting seeds. Where did u get ur thunderstruck looks amazing!

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thank you, the seeds came from Herbie's.

This was chop day for one of the high CBD (20:1) ThunderStruck plants. This one was in a 5 gallon Smart Pot. I still have a couple to go including one of her clones in a 15 gallon pot.
TSa2.jpg

I just looked back and this plant was in flower 12 1/2 weeks. There is one more from seed that still isn't ready.

I took a couple nice buds a couple weeks ago and have been sampling them.. I do believe this is the strain I've been looking for as I can toke to my hearts content and still maintain control which is what I'm after. It's still harsh but I'm hoping as the cure progresses that it'll come together. The problem is I'm gonna need to re-veg it if I want to keep it going so with that in mind, here is what she looks like post-chop. I've never re-vegged after harvest so any help would be appreciated. So far I just moved it back to 18/6, am I supposed to trim the roots and re-pot it or just leave it alone? I had flushed it again a couple days ago so it's pretty wet.
TSb2.jpg

Congrats on the harvest! On the reveg, It may take awhile to see new growth, one of mine took almost a month. The new leaves will look really funky at first, but they correct in time. I've always just left them in the same pots, never had any trouble doing that. I got more off one of the reveg plants than I did on the first round. LOL
Some people might repot....dunno.

Are you going to get some clones off the reveg?

Hope you are doing well there. Brrrrrr...... :laugh:

Yes, I plan on cloning to keep it going for awhile. As for the BRRRR, you're right, we have gale force winds today blowing across the ice and hitting the house head on. I have been feeding the woodstove constantly, glad I have a bunch of it cut, split, stacked and covered. Nothing like a wood fire on a day like this.
:tokin:
Congrats on the harvest! On the reveg, It may take awhile to see new growth, one of mine took almost a month. The new leaves will look really funky at first, but they correct in time. I've always just left them in the same pots, never had any trouble doing that. I got more off one of the reveg plants than I did on the first round. LOL
Some people might repot....dunno.

Are you going to get some clones off the reveg?

Hope you are doing well there. Brrrrrr...... :laugh:

Yes, I plan on cloning to keep it going for awhile. As for the BRRRR, you're right, we have gale force winds today blowing across the ice and hitting the house head on. I have been feeding the woodstove constantly, glad I have a bunch of it cut, split, stacked and covered. Nothing like a wood fire on a day like this.
:tokin:

Yepper...where I work the receiving/shipping doors face a lake. When those are open we get that lake wind and have to put our winter coats and hats on.

Stay toasty.

:circle-of-love:

Almost_home_with_the_group_018.jpg
Almost_home_with_the_group_010.jpg
Almost_home_with_the_group_011.jpg
Almost_home_with_the_group_019.jpg
Hey Beave, a few Laniakea pics right before harvest. This strain would NOT be the one to smoke all day!...:thedoubletake:...You would be napping at noon!:bravo:...it's way too strong ...very nice buzz, and fantastic flavors (with a nice cure) but if i wanna keep functioning thru an early evening or day, i go to the Lilly (100% Sat.) she is much more forgiving and uplifting . Cheers bud. Things are lookin nice BTW, great job sir!:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom