Beav's Fall 2016 Grow - ThunderStruck - Treasure Island - Laniakea

Here is the Thunder Struck at 40 days, just moved to 5 gallon Smart Pot.
TS4.jpg

And a Laniakea #3, also 40 days in a 2 gallon pot.
Lani3.jpg

And one of the Treasure Islands at 30 days.
TI.jpg

In the last 2-3 weeks it has been very hot here and the temps in the room have reached into the mid-nineties on occasion. Some of the leaves have curled a little but not bad, so I'm hoping for the best.:adore:

Laniakea update
Lani #3
lania.jpg

Lani #2
lanib.jpg

And a side view
lanic.jpg

They are about 50 days, moved them out to 12/12 4 days ago.

Still pushing the outdoor grow I feel another week in them at least leaves are still green as ever.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

I'm pushing it here as well. It's been windy cold here and rainy all week. The leaves on the trees are turning colors rapidly. I feel at least two of these plants need to come inside to finish up so I don't wait forever for them. The cold slows them down considerably.

Such is the good ol' Michigan way. LOL

I'm pushing it here as well. It's been windy cold here and rainy all week. The leaves on the trees are turning colors rapidly. I feel at least two of these plants need to come inside to finish up so I don't wait forever for them. The cold slows them down considerably.

Such is the good ol' Michigan way. LOL

Yeah I've noticed they slowed down considerably. Supposed to warm back up next week into the mid 60's I've started flushing them last week they got the last food I wish I could finish inside all my girls are over 8' tall.

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Updated pic of Lani (Pheno #2)
Lani_2.jpg

And Lani Pheno #3)
Lani_3.jpg

And on another subject, I sprouted some AK47 (regulars) seeds that I collected this summer. I just want 2 nice females to reveg, the rest will be destroyed. The one in the beer stein was put outside (12/12) on 9/18 the rest were put out on the 23rd. I don't see any signs of sex yet.
AK4730.jpg

Great journal amazing job I'm subbed. I'm on my first grow and wanna soak up as much info as possible. I have a 4x4 hps and was wondering how tall are ur plants. Mine are around 30 days from seed and are about 12 to 18 inches tall I don't want to grow anything that would produce less than an ounce and yours look about the same size. Is flowering soon a good idea?

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Great journal amazing job I'm subbed. I'm on my first grow and wanna soak up as much info as possible. I have a 4x4 hps and was wondering how tall are ur plants. Mine are around 30 days from seed and are about 12 to 18 inches tall I don't want to grow anything that would produce less than an ounce and yours look about the same size. Is flowering soon a good idea?

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Not sure on the height but I'll try to get a measurement tomorrow.

These plants are all outside which is close to 12/12 here.
I don't know how much I get from each plant.... But I've never run out:grinjoint:

Back
Top Bottom