Beav's Fall 2016 Grow - ThunderStruck - Treasure Island - Laniakea

Man, I was gonna snap a few pics this morning of the Lani's I have running, but got sidetracked when I realized it's my 20th anniversary and I haven't done a thing...yikes. These have been a little slow too, but are finally starting to get some steam. I think they really focus on roots those first few weeks. They should be fine though.

:cool:

Congrats on 20 years!!! :circle-of-love: I cannot imagine..... LOL

Man, I was gonna snap a few pics this morning of the Lani's I have running, but got sidetracked when I realized it's my 20th anniversary and I haven't done a thing...yikes. These have been a little slow too, but are finally starting to get some steam. I think they really focus on roots those first few weeks. They should be fine though.

:cool:
Yup, pics can wait... first priority.... make mamma happy.:thumb:

Beave, you OK bud, was up brotha!
Everything is good up here Duggan. The two Thunderstruck and Laniakea 2&3 have been topped. Both Treasure Island seedlings are up and raring to go.

He's probably preparing for some good needed rain.....
Supposed to get some on Thursday or Friday here Beav, that means you might get it too. Woo Hoo!. :laugh:
Rain would certainly be welcome Cannafan. I have a Grand Daddy Purple in a buried 20 gallon smart pot down by the lake that I'm humping water to and these high temps and winds are keeping me busy. The good news is I don't have to bend down to see the top anymore as she has hit 6 feet. This is a clone from my first grow a year ago and this is the end of the line for the strain, but she's going out in style.
:thumb:

Everything is good up here Duggan. The two Thunderstruck and Laniakea 1&2 have been topped. Both Treasure Island seedlings are up and raring to go.

I have a Grand Daddy Purple in a buried 20 gallon smart pot down by the lake that I'm humping water to and these high temps and winds are keeping me busy. The good news is I don't have to bend down to see the top anymore as she has hit 6 feet.

Holy cow! An outdoor girl? Will she have time to finish up there?

I've got to admit I've been wondering about that myself. Everyday I expect to see flowers but haven't yet and we still have nearly 14 hours of daylight.

Good to hear from ya. I was tending my outdoor girls in pots yesterday and flowering has started finally. Will be checking the ground ones today. I am getting a bit antsy on that myself.

Have a great day and I'm going out to do a rain dance shortly. :)

I've got to admit I've been wondering about that myself. Everyday I expect to see flowers but haven't yet and we still have nearly 14 hours of daylight.

If it's been outside for a few weeks, I wouldn't worry about the 14 hrs of daylight. The plants can figure it out. But I know September can be super-chilly at night sometimes and running until the end of Oct isn't usually feasible. Fingers-crossed man. I'm rooting for you.

I am wondering out daily to check as well, looked at our extended forecast Beaverisland it looks nice all the way through September into early October before a really good frost sets in.

How'd you fair in that gale yesterday? Tons of rain for us had standing water in my garden for a few hours.

Everything looks OK but I did take the chickens way out and left them in a garage with just a door open for light. I'll let you know at harvest time whether that was a good idea or not ;)

Here's the two Lani's (back,) two ThunderStruck's (front) at 3 weeks. They were up-potted into 2 gallon Smart Pots today.
The two Treasure Island's (pink pots) popped 10 days later.
up-planting.jpg

Back
Top Bottom