Seedlings 1st: Black Cherry Punch, Laniakea, Lemon Thai Kush

Took the tops of all 4....and removed the blurple light for a pic.

20190910_171528.jpg

Not that it matters really, but I’ll chime in.

I like to top above the fifth internode. Remove the bottom two internodes, leaving 3 internode in tact.

D80C3357-55BD-4300-8B51-C97B6699B6AA.jpeg

Just for example ^

I think On her I only have two internodes as the bottom one broke, and I took the other one off for easier watering.

Everybody different, and everyone’s got their own ways. All that matters is that you achieved your goal! :thumb:

Things seem like they are moving lightning fast compared to my last grow. The pots are all light except for the runt....which is on their own schedule.

I gave all 4 the brix mist last night for the first time. My little 80ml flairosol spray bottle is just absolutely perfect for this stage.

Everything is just cruising along perfectly and these girls smell more now than my last girls did in flower! The question now is when do I start with Doc's products. Must be pretty soon here.

20190913_053306.jpg

Group shot
20190913_053331.jpg

Lemon Thai Kush
20190913_053337.jpg

Lemon Thai Kush
20190913_053410.jpg

Yup...u can start in with Docs products
amytime bud.
Transplant soon into your finals.
See. Wat i do is transplant into my finals before they start screaming for goodies...that way i dont use as much product cuz when they get in their finals ..they are totally happy with just a bit of Trans for quite a while...get my drift?
Super excited and a little scared to get them into the #10's! I just got used to not needing a ton of water :rofl:

I am gonna get them transplanted this weekend. I am super impressed with this soil already.....they are gonna explode in those big pots.

I need to start looking at lights quick. I am not gonna be able to swing what I want to get, cause I need dental surgery soon. On top of that my dog has been sick and vet bills are gonna start stacking up as well.....so I am looking at these new Mars lights. I see enough people using them and they actually look like they are pretty decent for the money. They should do the trick. There is a new sponsor here as well...budget LEDs. I am gonna have a look at what they got, cause they look like a decent choice as well.

...I've got 4 of the Mars TS1000's, and I like them...good penetration, not too hot and an affordable price...188 bucks Ca to the door per unit...when I'm in the market, I'll check out Budget as well...I'd luv to win one of those next lights, but competition is always so damn tuff... :rolleyes: :rofl:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

...I've got 4 of the Mars TS1000's, and I like them...good penetration, not too hot and an affordable price...188 bucks Ca to the door per unit...when I'm in the market, I'll check out Budget as well...I'd luv to win one of those next lights, but competition is always so damn tuff... :rolleyes: :rofl:...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
Yup. You are one of the people I see killing it with those lights....It will most likely be the way to go.

Hey Seedling...mornin again bud.
Yup..when they see all that soil in the #10's, they will love it...u will see.
If they were mine i would transplant asap.
Completely soak those #10's with a weak Trans /Tea mixture(1/4 strength) and leave them alone until the pots are light and dry ok.
Fill them up right to the brim with your soil.....no worriez...it will settle over the next few weeks leaving enough room for watering , top dressing etc.

Hey Seedling...mornin again bud.
Yup..when they see all that soil in the #10's, they will love it...u will see.
If they were mine i would transplant asap.
Completely soak those #10's with a weak Trans /Tea mixture(1/4 strength) and leave them alone until the pots are light and dry ok.
Fill them up right to the brim with your soil.....no worriez...it will settle over the next few weeks leaving enough room for watering , top dressing etc.
I am gonna get started on that hopefully tonight! :yahoo:

Ok.....let's talk water again. There are more than one brand available where I am grabbing it. I just got some delivered and they gave me two different types. I noticed the one I normally get has 5mg of sodium and the other is ozonated and has 0mg of sodium. That means there are no salts correct? I should switch to that brand and I should be all good?

20190913_171826.jpg

20190913_172319.jpg

These pots are actually smaller than what I used the last time. Not by much, but definitely bigger. Gonna fill up these 4 and I will be giving 1/4 Trans along with some Tea and see how it goes. Not gonna forget to dust with Roots! And I should probably hit them with some Destress after they settle in?

Ya...can u not get distilled or R.O. bud? The first one , with no sodium , and a bit of Ca is my choice.
Yeah, it is kinda tough for me to get straight RO. I think I would have to set up delivery with a bigger company and I like just walking a block whenever I need it. This ozonated spring water is actually cheaper as well.

20190913_175045.jpg

Seedling, no , DeStress is NOT needed. Save it. After you fill up the pots and transplant them, water in that mix(1/4 Trans W/Tea) good. As much as u think its gonna take to fully water them. After that , leave them be, they won't need any 'kit' stuff for a while OK!
When the pots finally dry out and you are ready to give them a drink, give them straight water with a lil Tea, that's it, NOTHING else. They have all that nice , fresh cooked soil to thrive in....liquids from the 'kit' are NOT needed .
Back to the kitchen...want some more tasty hash....muhahaha.

Seedling, no , DeStress is NOT needed. Save it. After you fill up the pots and transplant them, water in that mix(1/4 Trans W/Tea) good. As much as u think its gonna take to fully water them. After that , leave them be, they won't need any 'kit' stuff for a while OK!
When the pots finally dry out and you are ready to give them a drink, give them straight water with a lil Tea, that's it, NOTHING else. They have all that nice , fresh cooked soil to thrive in....liquids from the 'kit' are NOT needed .
Back to the kitchen...want some more tasty hash....muhahaha.
Gotcha....and that is a great idea, I got a little bubble left here. Is that the new hash you were talking about? How is it?

Back
Top Bottom