420 Magazine Background

Seedlings 1st DBHBB: Black Cherry Punch, Laniakea, Lemon Thai Kush

seedlingmtl

I have been cataloging my seed collection and thinking about my next run.....yeah my mind wanders.

I am considering pushing off the next planned KA5H/Black GDP Haze off a grow. The reason being environment and season. I should be finished and starting my next run in January....guessing that run will wrap up around June. It would probably be better to run something better suited to cooler temps and saving those Sativas for when I have the heat.

Is that a good idea? Or am I overthinking it? I could run the Bubba's on the next one.....or go with the Platinum Punch/OGKB crosses....decisions :51:

seedlingmtl

Pretty damn bad, I shipped that out at seven o'clock on Tuesday evening and paid for two days shipping, shit I hate Canada Post. You will enjoy when it shows seedling. :48:
I hear ya....they can be super fast or super slow....you never really know.

Duggan

Member of the Month: Aug 2016, June 2017, Sept 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2014, Dec 2017, April 2018, July 2019 - Nug of the Month: April 2018

seedlingmtl

So, later today I am gonna be moving the plants out of the room while I mix up some soil. Finally gonna get this bale of PM out of my hallway :19:

It hit me though....this weekend was when we were planning to use the recharge? @Duggan are we there yet? Should I recharge these ladies?

Duggan

Member of the Month: Aug 2016, June 2017, Sept 2019 - Plant of the Month: Aug 2014, Dec 2017, April 2018, July 2019 - Nug of the Month: April 2018
Yes, u can go ahead with that , at your convenience. Please make sure to mix up the bag good and distribute it equally among all four plants/pots. Scratch it in good with a cup full of EWC's too. after you scratch all that in gently , but thourally, water it in good with watever drink is due...OK!

seedlingmtl

Yes, u can go ahead with that , at your convenience. Please make sure to mix up the bag good and distribute it equally among all four plants/pots. Scratch it in good with a cup full of EWC's too. after you scratch all that in gently , but thourally, water it in good with watever drink is due...OK!
Perfect....I have not read up much on anything past where I am right now. So each plant will get the recharge with the next feed.

Duggan

seedlingmtl

:high-five:....u should be seein lottsa pistils poppin out everywhere...
Shouldn't be too long now....the Lannys are pushing out first. In about 30 min the lights will click on and I will get my visit. Been anxiously waiting to get in there and get to work.

seedlingmtl

It is on......gave myself a little more space than the last time around. Feels a lot less cramped and easy to control the pile. I find for mixing being down on my hands and knees running my fingers through breaking up all the clumps until it is all mostly loose. Then I work it like you would make a dough. Smooth it out and make a nest in the center and pour in the goodies. Then I work it from the center out making sure it is all worked in.

I am taking a little break before adding the goodies. I will give a small bag of perlite (cause I am using BX not HP) a 30 pound bag of Wiggle Worm and a pound (453g) of 1st run amendment.

Hopefully I can get a confirmation from @Duggan on those amounts and I will get it all mixed in good.

20191102_181415.jpg

seedlingmtl

Found my answer....1.5 pounds it is

Duggan

seedlingmtl

Yup...good on for finding that! Was just gonna let u know...cheers bud. A 6 pound bag (bulk) is enough for 4 bales, or four 'kits' worth of soil. That's 1.5 pounds each bale,..or 'kit'.
I just got finished weighing and packing the recharge from the original kit....It was about 430g and I split it into 4.

I am getting pretty good at navigating the search function. Topic and member name always gets the best answers.

Duggan

seedlingmtl

Here we grow again!

Still flip flopping on my final 4 choices, but I got about 30 days to figure it out.

All the pots are pretty heavy and will get thier next feed/recharge sometime this week as they dry out.

My totes are filled just perfectly with the new mixed batch with the leftover from this run topping the containers.

20191102_203702.jpg

Top Bottom