Seedsman Purple Ghost Candy Comparison Grow Hempy Style By Bluter

I will fallow you for sure! I just learn things about growing each day 😁 solo perlite wtf 🤣😅 now i have to choose from SIP, Hydroculture, Hydro with coco, this new one or soil... my head is a mess right now. 😭
I wish I knew 420 forum before I start spending 30€ per 50L of CannaTerra (I recommend it if you don't go bankrupt after purchasing it) 🤣

your nute and media choices are a bit limited from what we readily have here. even where i am it is more restrictive than in the states.

there's been a few folk over there try hempy. it's not hard to pick up.

the @SeedsMan purple ghost candy girls are growing nicely.

full

felt they were established enough in the new pots to go clear the bottom out and top them yesterday.
this is where we started ...

full

decent looking plant. this the same plant after ....

full

everyone all cleaned up. quite a different look now.

full

they all got a good feeding with a slight nute bump. running calmag at about 3/4 of a full veg dose. the side branching is already developing a bit more this morning.

Looking nice and healthy and ready for that lower growth to take off now! Looks like you took off the top two nodes on them, is that about right?

yeah. i run nodes 2, 3, 4 on the cages.

got a little done on the veg space and fixed the little 6 inch circ fan. cost $0.

full

quick tip : nearly all 4, 6, and even 8 inch fans are brushless, they don't wear out the same as heftier fans. often the only thing wrong is a buildup of dust / debris.

i've brought these back to life a few times with a simple cleaning, including taking them out of the housings and blowing the motors out with an air compressor, then re-lubricating them with some 3n1 oil or other light machine oil. once the resistance of the build up and old lube oil is cleaned up they work as new.

the @SeedsMan PGC girls got a good feeding and a little more head room.

full

colour is good and everyone seems happy for now. increased the dimming to 90% full up from 75%, it will stay there for the rest of veg.

pulled the cages out to have them ready, will probably cage them at the next feeding. some of my bottom nodes are near the top and eclipsing the second nodes, so i want to begin training them out soon. most of the branches won't reach the cage sides yet.

That topping really got them moving! And no fan I've ever taken apart to fix has gone back together correctly.

topping really changed a few things.
most fans don't allow you to get at the motor to clean them up. it's pretty simple to fix if you can. i haven't bought a fan for a few yrs now. the one in my veg space runs 24/7 365 even when not growing anything.

I had a 6" oscillating fan that would get stuck in one spot and then just click click click as it tried to break free. I got to the motor and the mechanism, cleaned and greased it, and could not for the life of me get it back to the original configuration! Pretty sure I tossed it.

that's usually a stripped or worn plastic gear run off a side shaft. they aren't worth repairing for the trouble.

Next one that did that I just use in the fixed position.

it's exactly what i would do. i have to figure out some extra circ in my flower space for this grow as well. might be a challenge as i need to do it on the cheap. still looking for work. shows are the only thing keeping me going and there aren't enough.

purple ghost candy girls are moving along nicely.

full

decided to give them a minor defol and cage them.
nice and bushy ..

full

cleaned up and caged ...

full

everyone all jailed up lol

full

the cages will help shape them in flower and provide support. they'll get flipped once they get to the first hoop.

Back
Top Bottom