Hello all, thank you so much for the participation, tomorrow will be the last day of the competition. if some of you still got nice pictures or videos, don't forget to share around here!

I will post the post which makes an official end of this entry. And then, I will check all the entries with my colleagues together to choose 5 of the best ones to open a thread for votes on Dec, 31st.

Good luck everyone. :p

Hello all, thank you so much for the participation, tomorrow will be the last day of the competition. if some of you still got nice pictures or videos, don't forget to share around here!

I will post the post which makes an official end of this entry. And then, I will check all the entries with my colleagues together to choose 5 of the best ones to open a thread for votes on Dec, 31st.

Good luck everyone. :p

#marshydroledgrow
@SmokeSara

50 years of age (ish) 30 years self medicating and thanks to a rare moment of lucidity and efficacy within the Canadian Government, I am now stumbling near the end of my very first grow. Despite making just about every error one could make I'm still looking at a sea of big fat juicy snowcones and some donkey kongs in the back that are 3 tentpoles thick a couple weeks from harvest. I'd like to claim this moderate success is due to innate skill but more likely it's the 2 tsl 2000's I was wise enough to purchase. My dog also loves his spot under these tsl's but I'm sure he could also get used to a spot in his new veg tent under a shiny new sp250. I found a couple older pictures from my girls humble beginnings under the tsl's and then a few from day 50.

IMG_20190930_0729045.jpg
IMG_20191110_0917412.jpg
IMG_0908.JPEG
IMG_0978.JPG
IMG_0887-1.JPEG
IMG_0975.JPG

#marshydroledgrow
@SmokeSara

50 years of age (ish) 30 years self medicating and thanks to a rare moment of lucidity and efficacy within the Canadian Government, I am now stumbling near the end of my very first grow. Despite making just about every error one could make I'm still looking at a sea of big fat juicy snowcones and some donkey kongs in the back that are 3 tentpoles thick a couple weeks from harvest. I'd like to claim this moderate success is due to innate skill but more likely it's the 2 tsl 2000's I was wise enough to purchase. My dog also loves his spot under these tsl's but I'm sure he could also get used to a spot in his new veg tent under a shiny new sp250. I found a couple older pictures from my girls humble beginnings under the tsl's and then a few from day 50.

IMG_20190930_0729045.jpg
IMG_20191110_0917412.jpg
IMG_0908.JPEG
IMG_0978.JPG
IMG_0887-1.JPEG
IMG_0975.JPG
Very nice, very clean
:thumb:

#marshydroledgrow
@SmokeSara

IMG_20190930_0729045.jpg
IMG_20191110_0917412.jpg
IMG_0908.JPEG
IMG_0978.JPG
IMG_0887-1.JPEG
IMG_0975.JPG
Wow

Granddaddy Purple Under Mars Hydro TSL-2000 and TSW-2000
(A condensed Grow Journal)

Note: Click on any image in the table below to view it full size.

full

Seeds Dropped 31 Aug 2019

full

Planted 01 Sept, and All Above Ground, Sept 05

full

Starting to Veg, Sept 21

full

Day 19 of Veg, and Growing Well, Oct 11

full

Day 41 of Veg, Up-Potted to 3 Gal, Nov 02

full

Veg Day 54, Up-Potted, Moved to TSW-2000, Nov 15

full

Day 14 of 12/12 - Still Stretching, Dec 12

full

Day 7 of Flower Dec 28

full

Day 16 of Flower Dec 30
_______________________________________________________________​
full

They Germinated Overnight - That was Fast!

full

Put Under the Mars Hydro TSL-2000, Sept 14

full

Day 7 of Veg and Ready to Top, Sept 21

full

Day 28 of Veg, TSL-2000 Finally in the Shot, 20 Oct

full

Veg Day 48, 09 Nov

full

Day 4 of 12/12 - Starting to Stretch, Nov27

full

Day 17 of 12/12, Starting to Flower, Dec 15

full

Day 14 of Flower, Dec 28

full

Day 16 of Flower with TSW-2000 on, Dec 30
_______________________________________________________________​

Although this contest ends today, it certainly is not the end of this grow. This plant has another four weeks to go before harvest. Currently this plant is 42.5" (108cm) tall, and an estimated 48" (122cm) wide when taken out of the tent.

Enjoy!

To make this a valid entry, let me add the hashtag #marshydroledgrow and tag @SmokeSara.

Thank u everyone for the participation! The competition is now officially ended , I will choose five best entries later with my colleague and open a thread for votes , and make announcement accordingly, please kindly keep an eye on it! :blunt:

Hello everyone , after long time discussion, we finally decide the 5 to open the poll, please kindly check here and vote for the one you like most. :D

Back
Top Bottom