ShiggityFlip Starts The Hunger Games - Huckleberry Kush - Agent Orange & Mad Hatter

Re: ShiggityFlip Starts The Hunger Games - Huckleberry Kush - Agent Orange & Mad Hatt

The Huckleberry Kush, I'd bet my life is a male. Same with AO9. Keep an eye out. You already know that. The others you showed look like they're presenting as female, so lucky you, eh? How many females are you hoping to get from the planting?

What intimidates you so about the sativas?
Sue hopefully at least half will be female but the more the merrier. What has always bothered me about sativas is the growth pattern. I guess it is obvious that I like to train to a low compact bush. Sativas just won't listen the way an indica will haha. But I do like a nice cerebral buzz. Twister always did nicely in that department, but I have been eyeing some of the ace strains. I know the sponsor Bonza carries them so I just may take the plunge soon.

Re: ShiggityFlip Starts The Hunger Games - Huckleberry Kush - Agent Orange & Mad Hatt

how do you subscribe

Ozbudboy,
When ever you type in a comment or emoticon, your already subbed. Then at the top of the page click on settings then subscribed threads to see your subscription list. :peacetwo:

Small update. First clone starting to root. Unfortunately as I look through the garden and examine preflowers it appears that most of my plants are leaning towards male. (Gasp!!!) looks to me like out of 26 I have about 6 confirmed males and 6 confirmed females. The rest are up for grabs but leaning towards male at the moment (including my beloved HK4!!). I am unwilling to accept that so I am mentally forcing that to change. I would rather think my eyes have been wrong this past week than to think I will get less than half females! So just an overall pic today showing how bushy and awesome everything is getting.
PLEASE BE GIRLS!!!!!!
image2610.jpeg

Please be girls!!!

Maybe that'll help. :battingeyelashes:

Wahooo I am getting in before harvest time for a change.

Pulling up a chair so I can enjoy the whole show!!

Your plants look simply lovely. So nice and full figured.

OG

" I like big buds and I cannot lie, no other nuggets can deny, when a fem comes in with an itty bitty stem and fat colas in your face you get sprung!"
Hell, if I don't get enough females I am just gonna get 2 golden tiger fems and 2 Malawi fems and just put them straight into 12/12 high brix 10 gallon fabric pots.

" I like big buds and I can't deny, no other nuggets can deny, when a fem comes in with an itty bitty stem and fat colas in your face you get sprung!"
Hell, if I don't get enough females I am just gonna get 2 golden tiger fems and 2 Malawi fems and just put them straight into 12/12 high brix 10 gallon fabric pots.

A man of action with a wicked sense of humor. My kind of place. :battingeyelashes:

This garden will be in flower when you are away from yours Sue, come and hang out anytime. Your energy is always welcome! :Namaste:

You won't be able to keep me away. :battingeyelashes: :love:

Some craziness in the garden. Agent Orange truly displays some weird phenotypes. I have seen leaves with bright green dark green splits, trifoliate branching (whorled phlyotaxy), and now a male flower with a pistil and quad foliate branching. Too bad its a boy...sigh. I can only imagine what's next. Looks like so far I will get 5 of 10 agent orange females and 1 or 2 of 11 huckleberry kush females. For the mad hatter I have one confirmed female and the rest haven't expressed preflowers. I'm not very happy about the huckleberry kush numbers.
image2638.jpeg

image2637.jpeg
image2639.jpeg

:jawdropper:

Here I come!!

This is like a cannabis heaven! Don't know how you snuck under my radar this long but please forgive my tardiness. I'm the guy that creeps in halfway through class smashing and banging into shit as I sit down. So, please forgive me.

Let's rock this joint shall we?

:passitleft:

:love:

Welcome Pigeons! Glad to have you. I am slightly frustrated with my predicted girl/guy ratio at the moment but I will send em all into flower and cull them as they show definitive sex. Just waiting on clones to root so I have copies of all of them. I think things are chugging along well with the size of the plants, I looked back and I soaked the seeds on the 6th of October and my first seedling popped up from the soil on the 10th. So I think they are nice plants for 23-27 days in. The LEDs arrived on the 26th and the plants have really loved them. I will go mixed lighting all the way to summer where I plan to remove the 2 600W hps and put in 2 more LEDs to take their place until winter.

Great setup. You don't have a "grow", you have a farm!

Good Show! I gotta watch this.

After seeing the HK close-up picture, I feel like I have been teabagged!

~GG

Mornin Shiggy....i know , i'm a little late....but hey, i'm here brotha! Your set up and methods echo a bit of experience ....nice to see you have your shit straight and things are moving along nicely for ya. I'm very interested in seeing how the AO turns out. I liked the sounds of the strain description...is it about 50/50 Shiggy? Anyhow i'm subbed up pal....oh ya , thanks for the invite too! Cheers eh.

Mornin Shiggy....i know , i'm a little late....but hey, i'm here brotha! Your set up and methods echo a bit of experience ....nice to see you have your shit straight and things are moving along nicely for ya. I'm very interested in seeing how the AO turns out. I liked the sounds of the strain description...is it about 50/50 Shiggy? Anyhow i'm subbed up pal....oh ya , thanks for the invite too! Cheers eh.
Yay Duggans here! You were one of the most welcoming peeps when I first joined the forum so it felt empty without you in the thread!
Agent orange is an orange skunk crossed with jacks cleaner and space queen.
Jacks cleaner is 80/20 sat/ind Pluton x Purple Haze x Lambsbread x NL x Jack Herer x Jack The Ripper Male.
Space queen is romulan x Cindy 99.
It all ends up about 50/50. I know classic land races are better for HB but I had already gotten these ordered and I am hoping they will do well in HB when the time comes. Subcool grows in soil so hopefully they will.

:jawdropper:

Here I come!!

This is like a cannabis heaven! Don't know how you snuck under my radar this long but please forgive my tardiness. I'm the guy that creeps in halfway through class smashing and banging into shit as I sit down. So, please forgive me.

Let's rock this joint shall we?

:passitleft:

:love:

OMG! :rofl: Let me sit down here next to my favorite Birdman and keep him stabilized. I'm on your left Baby. :passitleft: :love:

Gosh, this place is going to become the gathering, isn't it? Hey GG! Here you go. :passitleft: 'Morning Shiggity. How's it going? Piss-ass numbers on those Huckleberry Kushs. Where'd you 'collect' those seeds from, or is that not a PC question?

That last picture is to die for. Just sayin' :battingeyelashes: Think I'll do an image capture of that. You guys are really ramping up the camera skills around here. It's becoming a little intimidating. Weaselcracker posted one recently that could be framed too. Cool. :laughtwo:

:passitleft: What are we smoking?

Sue I received the seeds in legit sealed packaging. I'm contemplating contacting the seedbank, tell them if they won't do something to make me happy I will take future business elsewhere. We have some good companies as sponsors.

My pics so par are all taken with an iPhone 6+. Which I accidentally dropped into my cloner reservoir yesterday!!!!! I pulled it out and started sucking water out of any hole on the phone I could find! Working fine so far lol. For the close ups of the flowers I have been using an asymmetric glass lens from one of my flashlights.

This is so great. I love having people to share with. So much of my growing time has been in isolation. It's so much more awesome to grow in a quorum!

Hey Shiggy....brotha , you've got a true "Frankenstrain" there with the AO. Lots of possibilities for a wide variety of pheno's. Are ya gonna take any cuttings from her....oh that's right ,you have already....duhhh! Anyhow Shiiggs, they will all do fine...just keep an eye on the MG. later on and if i were you as i've said in the past ....to avoid any Frankenstrain issues...give low doses of Epsoms two -three times in a row, then without for a time or two ,then two or three more low doses of it.Do this a week or two into bloom to avoid any issues with it late in bloom . Got it! This will satisfy their need for extra salts before the'yr screeming for it and start to show the tell tail signs of a shortage! this method works very well as the plant doesn't get stressed at all but still gives it that extra salts it needs. Doc. has a fairly new product in his line now...it's an OG Drench that's geared to those strains that come from a salt loving enviro (hydrophonics) Cheers brotha!:Namaste:
Please be a lil patient with me as far as your knowledge goes OK....it's clear to me you have alot of experience but would like to see for myself if that's cool. :high-five:

Back
Top Bottom