Show Us Your Full Flowering Cannabis Gardens: What Are You Growing Today?

With so many contests already dedicated to single plants, nugs, journals, members and photos, we thought it would be a great idea to start a thread dedicated to nothing but wide shots of full flowering gardens. Please share your best photography of your amazing full flowering gardens with us, with a little commentary about your methods.

Please keep this thread exclusively to photography of full flowering cannabis gardens, (no single plants or closeups) other photos will be deleted without advisory. We will use this over time to recruit members for our 420 Support staff, so please give it your best effort and keep the off topic and/or excessive chatting to a minimum. :thanks:

We'll massage this opening post to perfection as the days go by, meanwhile let's get started now with the showcase! :cheer:
Here are a couple buds im waiting to taste . Afghan, seeds from Afghanistan, picked up on way out.

20230324_093035.jpg

20230324_092959.jpg

20230324_093022.jpg

It’s all thanks to all the magnificent bud posters before me. From training to watering/ feeding and trimming I just utilized all this grower knowledge here at :420::peace::goodjob:

My sea of green:yummy: (21 plants) in 5 gallon grow bags of coco in a 4 by 8 tent
This is the first time I’ve actually got a tent full of colas
Awesome work on those girls. 21 of them perfectly level canopy .
Sorry I missed the start of this one .

My sea of green:yummy: (21 plants) in 5 gallon grow bags of coco in a 4 by 8 tent
Wow your garden is sick , nice job

Long term trim jail for you my friend.:goodjob:

Here's a couple of pics. They are imminently close to be given the chop, so the call to post our flowering gardens came just in time!

My outdoor growing approach is using organic living soil with a mulch layer on top and worm population in the soil. I am restricted for stealth reasons so unfortunately I have to 'knee cap' the height of the plants to only 2 feet tall. Last year I got over 10oz from one plant but this year I started them later to keep them smaller, but the Godfather OG looks like she might break 10oz regardless.

The plants on the left and right sides of the balcony (a Mango Sherbert & a Strawberry Cough) have been LST'd only. The plant in the middle (a Godfather OG) has been Quinlined, supercropped and LST'd.

Cheers and thanks to 420 Magazine, and best wishes to everyone! :hookah:

How was the Mango Sherbert?

Back
Top Bottom