Silly Rabbit Brix Are For Kits! Sponsored Grow With A Perfect Sun Max Yield

My Blue Magoo used to get buds growing where the petiole met the leaves. Only strain I have had do it. They were only a few calyxes though, nothing like that!

Good to know, thanks! The petioles are thick and strong! Never seen anything like it.

Wow that mutation is crazy! Looks smokable:slide:

I know right! They will get smoked! :passitleft:

Seen a post on IG yesterday that had buds growing on fan leaves, looked like warts on the fans o_O

:rofl: did it say what strain?

:passitleft:

Beautiful Brother! :bravo:

This is POTM, right here:

full

:high-five:

Thanks Krip! Assuming you mean pic not plant! :rofl::rofl: maybe I'll enter it but don't hold hope of ever winning that contest with so many amazing pics.

Hey Dark! Got any pics of the black Star pupil? The V structure plant is Pupil Mago and pics don't do her justice, she has two very solid tops! She's thick! :kiss::yummy:

Plants are chugging along bud!

Yeah, considering all they've been through, I'm happy I'll actually get a harvest out of them!

I’ll have to check my old phone for growing pictures of that plant but here’s a bud im
About to smoke. Pictures don’t do it justice

Nice! Don't go out of your way but if they're easily accessible, I'd like to see those in flower. :yummy:

What do you think of the Star Pupil buzz, Yeti?

I really like my Goji Pupil and I'm curious if it's from the Star Pupil or the Goji OG. :hmmmm:

What do you think of the Star Pupil buzz, Yeti?

I really like my Goji Pupil and I'm curious if it's from the Star Pupil or the Goji OG. :hmmmm:
I could not tell you I will have to ask my wife to give me a run down again. She likes it I know that much. I think it is a little heavier than expected. With the thai in it I figured it would be a pretty up high but she doesn't seem to want to do much when she burns it lol.

Looking good Ween, was just doing some catching up as I realize Ive been neglectful in getting around to all the Brix Brigade journals. Interesting that we both have had a reveg this current grow, hope mine turns out as well as yours pal!

Looking good Ween, was just doing some catching up as I realize Ive been neglectful in getting around to all the Brix Brigade journals. Interesting that we both have had a reveg this current grow, hope mine turns out as well as yours pal!

Thanks Archie! I'm not complaining about mine but I hope yours turns out better than mine and suspect it will!

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom