Silly Rabbit Brix Are For Kits! Sponsored Grow With A Perfect Sun Max Yield

Thanks Archie! I'm not complaining about mine but I hope yours turns out better than mine and suspect it will!

:passitleft:
Yeah I just got caught off guard because I wasnt aware we would be flipping so soon. I thought Duggs and I were going to wait til' she revegged. Im getting excited now :drool:

Edit: By the way, Im expecting delivery of the new Max Yield today. When I get it, I have a post Im gearing up to make about it in my journal. It's all good things so far! :thumb:

Yup...all concerns for that 'slightly' bllooming plant will soon fade once you flip and she can really start to bloom properly. She will be a lil ahead of the others but no big deal......only course of action now!! No time to reveg her .No worries ,she will likely surprise you.
Lets get the others growing nice and filling in...then flip...in about ten days. That will give the smaller , less bushy ones a chance to fill in and get more bushy before flip. All is on track...u will see.

Nice harvest Ween! You always do low and slow?

Thanks Archie! It's my drying method of choice but I can't always do it. I also like the regular method of hanging in the tent but low and slow produce gets the best feedback from the boss. You liking it? I think I saw you did it on your last harvest...?

Beautiful flowers on the Pupil, Bro! :welldone:
Do you have a cut or another seed of the Slurricaine?

Thanks Krip! No cut and I'm not sure if I have any other seeds but I have lots of things I need to run next. Too many seeds, not enough time!:rofl:

Congrats on the harvest bud! :high-five: There are all sorts of nice colors in there at least. Sorry about the disappointing Slurry. Hopefully you have a cut of it that can grow correctly.

Thanks Yeti! Like I said above, not sure and I've gotta move on to other stuff. Any of your slurrys turn purple/black like that?

Mornin to ya Ween. nice lil harvest. Great to see ya with more high brix goodness. Enjoy the day bud...i'm up for an early game today....his BDay today turned 12. cheers.

Thanks Duggan! Happy birthday to the little Duggan! I hope he scores today.....a goal that is! :rofl: You have a great day too!

Just awesome colours bud.

Thanks Dark! Yeah, I wasn't expecting the Slurry to come out so dark. Check your pm Dark and send me an email.

That one pic with the leaf with the bud on it from the pupil Magoo. There were a lot of these, I trimmed around them so the little budlet stayed on. So happy with that one. I've never had golf ball (almost lacrosse ball) sized nugs before! :yummy:

The BCPs are filling it much better than their mother, the colas are almost couple feet! :slide:

Thanks Dark! Yeah, I wasn't expecting the Slurry to come out so dark. Check your pm Dark and send me an email.

That one pic with the leaf with the bud on it from the pupil Magoo. There were a lot of these, I trimmed around them so the little budlet stayed on. So happy with that one. I've never had golf ball (almost lacrosse ball) sized nugs before! :yummy:

The BCPs are filling it much better than their mother, the colas are almost couple feet! :slide:

Wow my bcp stayed smaller with lots of decent 2-3 gram nugs. But my wife basically grew those out. Hoping my current round of bcp comes out a different story

Wow my bcp stayed smaller with lots of decent 2-3 gram nugs. But my wife basically grew those out. Hoping my current round of bcp comes out a different story

Yeah, that's how their mother was, decent buds but no colas. Not sure if you saw Stanks BCP but it had some major colas and I was like what the heck with the mother but the 2 clones have some long colas.

For anyone that doesn't know about the low and slow method of drying, it's pretty easy. Chop, trim and wash as usual. Hang dry for about 4 hours then into paper bags (woke at 2 to do this step) and into the fridge. Each bag gets about 30 grams of wet bud, I've seen this number vary. You don't want the buds bunched up but rather laying flat in the bag so they can breath and dry. after 3 days open all the bags and move the buds around a little to make sure all sides are getting air, close bag and back in the fridge. Do this again in another 3 days and then you can just leave them until dry, 10-14 days, number can vary based on rh in fridge and size of buds. Note, if you don't have a dedicated fridge, food will take on the smell and taste of your weed. I'm using a mini fridge. After the 2 weeks or so, assuming your buds feel dry, throw them in jars with hygrometers (I got mine At a pet store in the reptile section) and check after a few hours, if the rh is over 70 back in the fridge for more drying and if 70 or below you can burp down to 62 and cure as usual, there are pros and cons to the boveda/boost humidity packs.

If you want to read more here is the thread, DrZiggy's Low And Slow Drying: Maximizing Your Harvest

Congratulations on the harvest Ween! I know you probably mentioned it but what are the next beans you will be popping?

Thanks Magoo! It's going to be a while, hoping construction of our new home will start soon, still have 1 issue to deal with. So can't start another grow until I have a new house. When I do starry one, Kim gonna do 2 Ace A5 Killer Haze and 2 others TBD.

I am considering am out door grow, guerrilla style but not sure if that'll work out.

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom