Some Classic Favorites & Other Things In Soil

TOTALLY. I jar my top colas separately too and save them for myself and my wife and look to cure them longer than the others. Party on folks!

I just got some maui wowie yesterday, haven't smoked that in sooooooo long, brought me right back. The good old days..

Ah man....it was 1981. My best bud went over for his honeymoon. He brought the goods back and we enjoyed it like no other. :high-five:

The team looks spectacular Jim. :high-five: I also save the apical colas for last. Then I ShiggityFlip my way up to that last marvelous hit. Lacking lab testing we'll have to fall back on experiential anecdotal evidence. We know it's getting us higher. :laughtwo:

Enjoy that buzz Magical Man. I'm enjoying mine. :battingeyelashes: :love: Have a great day now. :kisstwo:

The team looks spectacular Jim. :high-five: I also save the apical colas for last. Then I ShiggityFlip my way up to that last marvelous hit. Lacking lab testing we'll have to fall back on experiential anecdotal evidence. We know it's getting us higher. :laughtwo:

Enjoy that buzz Magical Man. I'm enjoying mine. :battingeyelashes: :love: Have a great day now. :kisstwo:

And here I am slacking off with spreadsheets and lease amendments when I should be elevating MMJ research to new heights. Well, thanks for doing all the heavy lifting. I'll catch up later. :Namaste:

Blue Dream - Day 41
Chemdawg - Day 42
Panama - Day 42
Amherst Sour Diesel - Day 34
Auto Fast & Vast x Master Kush - Day 7

I bought myself a little folding stool so I could sit at the tent and just be in awe at the cannabis plant. What a treat!

I've volunteered to feed a friend's dog so I have to be quick about this and then make a run over there.

Everything looks good and I had forgotten how heavy a big wet pot was. I see if there is any additional pruning is to be done later. I may just let them go natural. The difference in age will likely keep me doing something on the seed grown girls. One additional clone from Chemdawg was added yesterday to its 1 gal pot.

Awesome Classic Team

DSC_037312.JPG

Fast n Vast x Master Kush

DSC_037414.JPG

Chemdawg

DSC_037712.JPG

Blue Dream

DSC_037812.JPG

Amherst Sour Diesel

DSC_037610.JPG

Panama

DSC_037917.JPG

Have a great day folks.

:passitleft:

Today my favorite is the Blue Dream. Beautiful!

Have a great day.

:circle-of-love:

She is beautiful this morning.

I just sat in front of the tent for a while and just stared. I'm not sure if the grower should have a favorite so I'm just going to love them all the same.

The pictures just don't do them justice.

She is beautiful this morning.

I just sat in front of the tent for a while and just stared. I'm not sure if the grower should have a favorite so I'm just going to love them all the same.

The pictures just don't do them justice.

Morning Mr Jim.

It's funny how that works huh ? I love them all the same too bud. I look at em and talk to em. I have tons of lil experiments going on the sides of my Room. Bag seeds straight to flower n such. I don't have a feel for the HPS's light print yet. So I am growing stuff of the perimeters. So I check all the time ( gotta cull those boys ) for signs of flower. When I come across a male n he's gonna get the chop I will look long and hard smh n grieve that it has to be that way. But that's the way it is.

Seriously.

Later ya'll. Oh yeah I almost took of with this. :passitleft: man i get to talkin n smokin...............

Morning Mr Jim.

It's funny how that works huh ? I love them all the same too bud. I look at em and talk to em. I have tons of lil experiments going on the sides of my Room. Bag seeds straight to flower n such. I don't have a feel for the HPS's light print yet. So I am growing stuff of the perimeters. So I check all the time ( gotta cull those boys ) for signs of flower. When I come across a male n he's gonna get the chop I will look long and hard smh n grieve that it has to be that way. But that's the way it is.

Seriously.

Later ya'll. Oh yeah I almost took of with this. :passitleft: man i get to talkin n smokin...............

Bag seed straight to flower sounds like fun but after growing clones without a veg period, I know how the fullness of the plant is lost somehow although my clones were beautiful right before harvest. I know nothing about HPS. I went straight to LED when I started growing last year.

My first grow was two bag seeds. I had one male but the plants were so co-mingled by a small ghetto scrog that I originally thought both were male. I nearly cried. Then I was elated to find only the one male.

Here's some microscope shots of the (9 month cure) Jack Herer top bud I pulled out of the jar yesterday.

Image58710.jpg
Image58610.jpg
Image58510.jpg
Image58410.jpg
Image58310.jpg
Image58210.jpg
Image58110.jpg
Image58010.jpg
Image57910.jpg
Image57810.jpg
Image57910.jpg

Re: Some Classic Favorites & Other Things In Soil

Amazing shots. I gotta get me one of those.
My lady's parents may come by later. If so I will be getting some of last years outdoor we grew. Amazing terp and stone. I'd like to take a couple shots of that.

Now I'm thinking how can I get one ? TODAY

Amazing shots. I gotta get me one of those.
My lady's parents may come by later. If so I will be getting some of last years outdoor we grew. Amazing terp and stone. I'd like to take a couple shots of that.

Now I'm thinking how can I get one ? TODAY

Not sure where as in a store in a building. They are difficult to use and get a good pic. Some aspects of the subject will always be out of focus.

Hey Jim.
Check it brutha
Flash on
420-magazine-mobile1939465188.jpg

Flash off
420-magazine-mobile1844628967.jpg

Flash off was my personal favorite.
Flash on made it way greener than it is.
Harvested last year first week Oct.
Fantastic sativa high bro. Makes it all neon clear.
Seriously man I wish I could share with is all here man.
By far the best bud I have ever smoked.

Germinated in early February put outside in Maine loan n all natural dirt where I dug it. Got frosted first week. Dropped more than a couple times when she was ina pots. Stepped on when I hadda run from a few yella jackets. Broken ina middle mended with beeswax n lectric tape. All before she showed any sexy parts. Then boom. Cheezy Lemons when ya crack that top.
Anyhow bro thought I'd share that with you.
Later

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom