Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

been too freaking hot to fish here. Supposed to get a bit better this weekend, hoping we can take the lad out then. Summer shouldn't last too much longer up this way....thankfully!

Just wanted to share a couple pics of a stanky thunderfuck

This one is a girl and has been in the ground a few weeks longer than all the others. It was the only one started inside and then put outside that made it.

These ones were started by seed outdoor.

Hoping that one isn't male with the big leaves.

Then there's these little runty ones...

The timing is working out nicely since they should be starting to show sex around the time I need to start up my indoor again, so I am glad I know the big one is female now. If the 13 fingered one shows some more vigor I may use it for breeding. I strongly suspect it's male, but if not, maybe use it for feminized pollen.

Hey Fert, great to see ya brother! Plants look great! That one is getting some size to her! Hope you are doing well man! Don't be a stranger. Are you running a journal now? I don't get any updates in my watched threads so I assume the old ones are closed.

Hey Fert, great to see ya brother! Plants look great! That one is getting some size to her! Hope you are doing well man! Don't be a stranger. Are you running a journal now? I don't get any updates in my watched threads so I assume the old ones are closed.

Nah decided not to run a journal for this one, things have just been real unpredictable lately so I didn't wanna start it and abandon it, probably gonna wait until they're flowering to share more updates. This one is more of a joint venture without everything in my control, but gotta do what you gotta do to get meds.

I'm sad that none of the DTF I planted made it, but I got some Bangi Haze as well. The Bangi Haze is very impressive, it's almost half the size of thr big ATF despite being half the age too. So hoping one of those is female, ACE did a good job stabilizing that strain.

A part of me hopes that big fat leaf specimen is a male, looks like a good stud. Either will try to make some ATF F3 or S1 seeds with it.

Hey Big Sparks, welcome to our little slice of the 420 pie. Make yourself comfy but be warned, it can move fast around here. We try to keep things filled with pictures if possible. Thank for the hit of the Clementine! Enjoy some of this Tangie x Ghost Train Haze! :passitleft:

No....mine was pure berry.....very sweet with a specific blueberry scent. Now oddly the Stankberry which used the blueberry plant as the mom had an even stronger blueberry smell. Insane blueberry tones to the Stankberry.

Corn here on the surface of the sun looks incredible, amazes me how they do it
When we grew corn the racoons would get it right before harvest even though we camped all around the corn field with dogs and noisemakers. They still got it.

Back
Top Bottom