420 Magazine Background

Stanks Go Perpetual In 2018!

Van Stank

Plant of the Year: 2018, 2019 - Member of the Month: Nov 2017 - Plant of the Month: June 2018, Nov 2018 - Plant of the Month: Sept 2019
These are all just estimates.....but we are with the initial numbers. Great job to Ms Stank on her 2nd plant!

Bonsaiweed

Member of the Month: May 2018
Really super...... very nice for a 2nd plant.....great yield...... Good Job @Ms Stank

SofaKing Dope

If you've not seen them already I strongly urge everyone to smoke a bowl, go on youtube, and pull up all the Plizzanet Earth videos you can find featuring Snoop Dogg. If you're not rolling on the floor there is something wrong with your smoke.
Dude!!!!..... Too funny! Thankyou for that i really needed it. Snake vs iguana is both funny and horrifying.

Amy Gardner

Member of the Month: March 2018 - Photo of the Month: April, Dec 2018, Apr, Sept 2019, February 2020
The Blue Planet doco series are totally my favourite too :thumb:
Love ‘The Deep’ :eek::D

shuts your brain down immediately.
I’m coming to appreciate this effect more and more. I need fast flowerers too, for outdoors here - might have to consider this one.
About 90% done with initial trim....
:bravo::adore: StankHouse
Another great haul on the harvest. Nice job stanks. This is the way a perpetual grow should go. Having fun watching.
What Derby said!
More mature plant, higher yields, .
:thumb:

Wanted to drop this here Van - have introduced some StankCclips to my Blue Dream, thought you’d like to see... :)

Happy day in the StankHouse - great looking harvest. You two sure have “the good life” figured out :ganjamon:

Van Stank

Plant of the Year: 2018, 2019 - Member of the Month: Nov 2017 - Plant of the Month: June 2018, Nov 2018 - Plant of the Month: Sept 2019
Nice Amy, I love seeing other people use an easy idea in their tool box. It's really simple to usr and easy to adjust.

dr.h00k

Member of the Month: July 2017, October 2019 - Nug of the Month: Nov 2017, Dec 2018 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Nov 2016

dr.h00k

Member of the Month: July 2017, October 2019 - Nug of the Month: Nov 2017, Dec 2018 - Creme de la Creme Photos: Nov 2016

brightlight

Grow Journal of the Month: March 2017
Looks like one of several worms/moths that infest buds. They reek havoc with flowers & can cause damage quickly. Saw them every year outdoors. Hit entire plant including flowers with a good Spinosad product like Capt. Jack's Deadbug. Spinosad is organic & quickly dissipates in ~3 days. Ok to use right up to harvest if absolutely necessary. In future periodic Spinosad up to 7-8x/season will completely prevent any infestation. :Namaste:

Bonsaiweed

Member of the Month: May 2018
Wanted to drop this here Van - have introduced some StankCclips to my Blue Dream, thought you’d like to see... :)
Oooooo Stankles™ cool......

Top Bottom