Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Quit with the acid around 1980, kind of miss it though.

At sometime between late 07 and early 08, I ate a 10 strip of acid, as well as my dancer lady friend, the dude that sold them to me and his brother, each of us a 10 strip. IDK, maybe about 5-6 hours in, both me and the dealer dude went catatonic and passed out shortly after. We woke up like a day and a half later while my girl and dudes brother were each still up, but alone in isolation skitzing out on this or that. It was a wild experience and the first and only time I've ever passed out from acid.

I've never blacked out on acid, it was always kind of speedy

Same here! I used to drop prior to a keg party just to make sure I last the night. It's the only time I ever passed out on speed and to this day I never learned why. It happened to 2 of the 4 of us. Very strange indeed.

...early 70's we used to get peyote buttons on occasion...nice stuff!...mid 70's our chocolate mesc came powdered in 00 caps, so at least we could think it was the real deal...micro dot sized tabs, I would consider suspect at the time as just mild acid...speaking of which, could be a lot of fun, unless you were forced to work a double a 1/2 hour after you dropped, or whoever was driving said..."Ya'll better put your seat belts on"... :eek::rofl:...however...many times, the vehicle wouldn't be so equipped...:nervous-guy::rofl:...it's been many years since those days, and I gotta say, some of today's sativa's are more than capable of exceeding even window pane, in terms of effect...but I'm more of a light weight in my golden years...;):rolleyes:...cheerz...:thumb::high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

...early 70's we used to get peyote buttons on occasion...nice stuff!...mid 70's our chocolate mesc came powdered in 00 caps, so at least we could think it was the real deal...micro dot sized tabs, I would consider suspect at the time as just mild acid...speaking of which, could be a lot of fun, unless you were forced to work a double a 1/2 hour after you dropped, or whoever was driving said..."Ya'll better put your seat belts on"... :eek::rofl:...however...many times, the vehicle wouldn't be so equipped...:nervous-guy::rofl:...it's been many years since those days, and I gotta say, some of today's sativa's are more than capable of exceeding even window pane, in terms of effect...but I'm more of a light weight in my golden years...;):rolleyes:...cheerz...:thumb::high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...
I eat Peyote buttons once and puked my guts up. The effects were awesome though.

hehehe...never puked as I recall. but indeed, the taste is nasty!...same with dried shrooms...when I lived in Alberta for a bit, we did a fall road trip to the QC islands to pick...eating fresh was far superior to the dried results...that was a trip I'll always remember...think it was 80'...buddy of mine did subsequent trips and made enough denero to buy a 160 acre parcel of land where he's carved out an amazing homestead, off the grid and not giving up creature comforts...cheerz... :high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

What is the growing medium for the outside plant?
I have a couple of Pineapple Express Auto's I want to put outside, but have not grow outside since the 70's and that was planted in the ground.
I would like something that will not require daily watering.
outdoor plants are going to be in 2 bags ocean forest I bag patio plus and 1 lb. of g&b organic citrus tree fert. 1 cup gypsum 1/2 cup lime and 2 cups rock dust 1/2 cup calcium carbonate!

Ahhh peyote.. We use to pick them up on a short hike back the desert back in NM. I'd always burn the white hairs off them in a campfire. Claims are most of the crap that makes ya puke was in the little hairs. True???????? But it made me puke afew times anyways.. Getting hard to find peyote anymore.. Cactus grows so slow and in the last 20 years,, LOTS of peoples started going looking for them.

Back in the 70's you use to be able to get sealed glass ampules of 'Sandoz' pure LSD 25. You'd have to snap the top off and was about 250 drops in a bottle.. Phamicutiacal LSD. 1 Micro drop was equal to 1000 mic's or a 4 way hit. Capable of getting 4 people high..

Then the production of most acid was taking over by a bunch of 'Dead Heads' following Jerry Garcia around the country... That was the only time I could find it,, when the 'freaks' of the Grateful Dead came to town.. Or got to Berkley and hang around People's Park and talk to the hippies............

Last street acid I saw was like 100 mics of some speedy shit 'called' acid.. Just made me grit my teeth in anticipation of the high that never came... And I ended up eating like 3 hits just for tracers and patterns,

Oh The Dead. Never been to a show, but have been the beneficiary of several Dead shows. It was like The Ringling Bros for burnouts. I admit, I was likely a user of what was later called "acid" or "LSD". Tabs that was scored in the northeast in the late 80s onward was laced with Strychnine, and it seemed that as those years progressed, so did the concentration of the stric9. That was one of the telltale signs of blast off, when you feel like a vampire, that you can feel your teeth grow, mostly the K9s.

I moved the #5 and the sd outside it was 80 today im leaving them out now were at about 15 hrs of light outside and getting more everyday so they should be good to go I will be up potting them to larger homes in the next couple weeks!:)

:blunt:

Back
Top Bottom