Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Attended the Celebration of Life in Louisiana in the early 70's, 3 days of music, heat, mosquitoes and drugs. Parking was 1/4 mile from concert area, where we had a tent set up.
Anyway had a bag of very good Mescaline and would sit on the hood of the van and as folks passed I would give them a cap.
Not sure how much I did, but we walked/staggered to the concert area and found a spot, set up chairs and was ready to go. Ted Nugent came on and in the middle of Stranglehold, he hit that single note. It was scary, after what seemed like 10 minutes of the single note he went to the mic and said,"You hear this note, do you hear this fucking note, well this fucking note is going to KILL YOU". Well I was in full freak mode then, I headed back to the parking area and got under the van hoping he would not find me. I stayed there till my friend returned and they laughed their ass's off. Did not do anymore of the Mescaline that trip, but switched to Acid, Micro Drop from California.
That was the weirdest trip I ever had.

Attended the Celebration of Life in Louisiana in the early 70's, 3 days of music, heat, mosquitoes and drugs. Parking was 1/4 mile from concert area, where we had a tent set up.
Anyway had a bag of very good Mescaline and would sit on the hood of the van and as folks passed I would give them a cap.
Not sure how much I did, but we walked/staggered to the concert area and found a spot, set up chairs and was ready to go. Ted Nugent came on and in the middle of Stranglehold, he hit that single note. It was scary, after what seemed like 10 minutes of the single note he went to the mic and said,"You hear this note, do you hear this fucking note, well this fucking note is going to KILL YOU". Well I was in full freak mode then, I headed back to the parking area and got under the van hoping he would not find me. I stayed there till my friend returned and they laughed their ass's off. Did not do anymore of the Mescaline that trip, but switched to Acid, Micro Drop from California.
That was the weirdest trip I ever had.
I seen guys do stuff like that lol that's a pretty heavy trip for mescaline you obviously overdid that's what happens when we are having to much fun!:laugh:

I seen guys do stuff like that lol that's a pretty heavy trip for mescaline you obviously overdid that's what happens when we are having to much fun!:laugh:

Or have a bag with about 500 hits in it.

I had a friend who had a bad trip from dropping to many acid. He freaked out and hid in the closet while we all kept partying. Lol
ive spent several trips staying with a friend who couldn't handle the high talking them down reassuring them that its going to go away just hang in there that was a fun trip lol!

Acid stories... My first trip I was 19, we ate tabs at my house, parents were out of town. Drank some OJ and waited for it to begin. "Dude...? did you see that?" Happy Trails my friend was the response. What a night that was, my girlfriend came over and well that was fun for a while! At some point I ended up in the bathroom shaving, then I look in the mirror and everybody who was at the party had their face crammed into the small bathroom, and somebody said, "Don't do it." I was already done shaving and looked at them and said, "What?" Then it occurred to me, they thought I was trippin so hard and I thought myself to be Pink Floyd. I am a huge fan of their music, but Ive seen the wall and I'm not shavin my nipples, eyebrows, or anything beyond my neck and face.

We played with candles, pacts were made, we ended up on the roof watching the sunrise and that was when I experienced the meaning of,

"A million bright ambassadors of morning," Echoes, ~ Pink Floyd

EDIT: That makes you a great friend Sticky.

Acid stories... My first trip I was 19, we ate tabs at my house, parents were out of town. Drank some OJ and waited for it to begin. "Dude...? did you see that?" Happy Trails my friend was the response. What a night that was, my girlfriend came over and well that was fun for a while! At some point I ended up in the bathroom shaving, then I look in the mirror and everybody who was at the party had their face crammed into the small bathroom, and somebody said, "Don't do it." I was already done shaving and looked at them and said, "What?" Then it occurred to me, they thought I was trippin so hard and I thought myself to be Pink Floyd. I am a huge fan of their music, but Ive seen the wall and I'm not shavin my nipples, eyebrows, or anything beyond my neck and face.

We played with candles, pacts were made, we ended up on the roof watching the sunrise and that was when I experienced the meaning of,

"A million bright ambassadors of morning," Echoes, ~ Pink Floyd

EDIT: That makes you a great friend Sticky.
I chalk t up to some of my lifes experiences you were like me never quite out of control I always new how far to go I like the pinkster to!

its almost time for outdoors for these two!:)

jack herrer I love the way this one is growing I haven't done anything except tuck some fans!
this black doggy is doing well again as far as I can see with my scope these are clean of mites but there awful tiny so time will tell!:p
then when I pulled her out of the pot there were 3or4 of these running around never seen this before on an indoor grow lol I think they came from @lazyfish house they must have been in the original soil this cut came in these are the things that under things outside lol!

not sure what it is!

Thinking that is just a millipede or centipede.. harmless little guys. Crazy as hell I work in a pharmacy and never knew they made pharmaceutical grade acid.. they still make pharmaceutical grade cocaine however. Apparently they use it as a topical anesthetic. Hopefully not for rhinoplasty... hehe.:laughtwo:

Thinking that is just a millipede or centipede.. harmless little guys. Crazy as hell I work in a pharmacy and never knew they made pharmaceutical grade acid.. they still make pharmaceutical grade cocaine however. Apparently they use it as a topical anesthetic. Hopefully not for rhinoplasty... hehe.:laughtwo:

Pharmaceutical grade meth too in adderall.

Back
Top Bottom