Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

I am not a huge fan of psychedellics. I'll eat some once in a while, but I almost never have a good time. Mushies are OK for me in small doses, but anything over a gram really gets me in a weird mood.

But the last time my wife and all our friends ate acid we were camping at the coast. The weather turned dark and stormy, and everyone was just starting to get hit by the acid. My buddy points at the sky and right then lightning came, he did it again a minute later. He pointed and wham! Lightning right in front of us. I'll never forget it. Tents blew away, we all slept in the back of a pickup truck. Goodtimes.

sticky - I see those centipedes once in a while. Never that big though! And I have never seen them indoors. Weird.

Happy Easter,

Lazy

I am not a huge fan of psychedellics. I'll eat some once in a while, but I almost never have a good time. Mushies are OK for me in small doses, but anything over a gram really gets me in a weird mood.

But the last time my wife and all our friends ate acid we were camping at the coast. The weather turned dark and stormy, and everyone was just starting to get hit by the acid. My buddy points at the sky and right then lightning came, he did it again a minute later. He pointed and wham! Lightning right in front of us. I'll never forget it. Tents blew away, we all slept in the back of a pickup truck. Goodtimes.

sticky - I see those centipedes once in a while. Never that big though! And I have never seen them indoors. Weird.

Happy Easter,

Lazy
that's funny lazy that's one thing about an acid trip is that you don't no whats going to happen next that's the best time to do that though outdoors with good friends just stay put we used to go drive downtown on a foggy night high af on acid and trip on all the colors from the lights in the fog lol hope you and yours have a nice easter its a beautiful day here 75 sunshine love it!:)

Happy Easter,

Lazy

Oh I had bad trips too and I think my ass getting kicked by acid made me a better human being... I remember when I took some acid with a whole bunch of friends, really tight group and it was a very small flat, so situation started spinning out of control and soon we had a full blown paranoia on our hands... suddenly everybody was trying to spot the guilty one the spy the cop or whoever who might have tried to sow the bad vibes. We lost it collectively... it was so bad that I didn’t even understand what I was doing and who I was. In the end I turned off completely and went to sleep which amazingly I managed to do.

There was a lesson in it though. From this day I was always carrying an antidote usually vitamin pills. Yeah you can come down of acid... they used to pump you with thorazine some other diazepines or valium to calm you down... I actually had friends who were into these too.

Acid is weird, cause it doesn’t really mix well with anything except weed, which is like a contact with “reality”. But I don’t wish anyone a bad trip. It’s something that can seriously mess up your brain :passitleft:

Had my share of experience with acid and psilocybin. Acid was fun but a bit hard to control the high, too much energy, and depends heavily on the friends and environment. Bad trips are caused by bad environment and shady vibes (or taking too much).

Mushrooms have been more fun and easier to control the high.

Last time we did them, we threw a halloween party, handful of friends ate some. We had a blast, dressed up and tripping out, the wife and I ended up having a quickie in the bathroom while our guests were tripping out and snacking lol. Good times.

Oh I had bad trips too and I think my ass getting kicked by acid made me a better human being... I remember when I took some acid with a whole bunch of friends, really tight group and it was a very small flat, so situation started spinning out of control and soon we had a full blown paranoia on our hands... suddenly everybody was trying to spot the guilty one the spy the cop or whoever who might have tried to sow the bad vibes. We lost it collectively... it was so bad that I didn’t even understand what I was doing and who I was. In the end I turned off completely and went to sleep which amazingly I managed to do.

There was a lesson in it though. From this day I was always carrying an antidote usually vitamin pills. Yeah you can come down of acid... they used to pump you with thorazine some other diazepines or valium to calm you down... I actually had friends who were into these too.

Acid is weird, cause it doesn’t really mix well with anything except weed, which is like a contact with “reality”. But I don’t wish anyone a bad trip. It’s something that can seriously mess up your brain :passitleft:
I never had a bad trip I had a few that didnt go the way I would have liked but never had what I would call a tramatic experience spent a few nights with people that were having a bad trip one friend was sitting in the chair and he looked down at himself and saw all of insides and started freeking out that took a couple hrs. of talking to get him setteled down I actually became an acid snob I wouldn't do acid with anybody unless they new what they were doing and i got particular to I didn't just do any acid I wanted it clean and you cant always get that!:)

Had my share of experience with acid and psilocybin. Acid was fun but a bit hard to control the high, too much energy, and depends heavily on the friends and environment. Bad trips are caused by bad environment and shady vibes (or taking too much).

Mushrooms have been more fun and easier to control the high.

Last time we did them, we threw a halloween party, handful of friends ate some. We had a blast, dressed up and tripping out, the wife and I ended up having a quickie in the bathroom while our guests were tripping out and snacking lol. Good times.
that sounds like a fun party urb that's funny you guys had a snack alright!:laugh:

Attended the Celebration of Life in Louisiana in the early 70's, 3 days of music, heat, mosquitoes and drugs. Parking was 1/4 mile from concert area, where we had a tent set up.
Anyway had a bag of very good Mescaline and would sit on the hood of the van and as folks passed I would give them a cap.
Not sure how much I did, but we walked/staggered to the concert area and found a spot, set up chairs and was ready to go. Ted Nugent came on and in the middle of Stranglehold, he hit that single note. It was scary, after what seemed like 10 minutes of the single note he went to the mic and said,"You hear this note, do you hear this fucking note, well this fucking note is going to KILL YOU". Well I was in full freak mode then, I headed back to the parking area and got under the van hoping he would not find me. I stayed there till my friend returned and they laughed their ass's off. Did not do anymore of the Mescaline that trip, but switched to Acid, Micro Drop from California.
That was the weirdest trip I ever had.
I've been under the truck before.

Give her this summer and she'll produce.
I think so to shes got 4 mos.of vegging ill probably have to prop that heavy top end up later!
Nice! Things are moving onwards and upwards now, aren't they? :)
hey katins now that I have the the bugs off there they want to grow now they still have plenty of time to produce some nice buds thanks man!

Back
Top Bottom