Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Man it wasn't 'speedy' at all.......... We'd put a drop on a sugar cube and you'd trip for 16 hours. Only thing bringing ya down was acouple Valium or Reds

Awful early outdoors... Least here. I leave my back porch light on for acouple ours still. I wait till mid-May myself... Your going to have some monsters

outdoor plants are going to be in 2 bags ocean forest I bag patio plus and 1 lb. of g&b organic citrus tree fert. 1 cup gypsum 1/2 cup lime and 2 cups rock dust 1/2 cup calcium carbonate!

Per size of pot.

Man it wasn't 'speedy' at all.......... We'd put a drop on a sugar cube and you'd trip for 16 hours. Only thing bringing ya down was acouple Valium or Reds

Awful early outdoors... Least here. I leave my back porch light on for acouple ours still. I wait till mid-May myself... Your going to have some monsters
I figured it was good yes I leave my light on to till 10 most nights from here on out will be low 50s with an occasional upper 40s and when it rains ill pull them up next to the house!

hey woody I made some butter from the #1 ud buds and I ate one of those last night and I was still very high with a bad case of cotton mouth that lasted until 9 or so this morning so I ate that at 8 last night so that's one hell of a load im going to eat half that much tonight lol!:)

Man I eat like 4-5 cookies when I eat.. And I don't use any leaf period in my budder. I use all the secondary buddage that is a pain in the ass to trim and to small to do much with for anything else....

I seen ya'll talking pretty sure it was you, about hip replacement back abit. I too had my left hip replaced.. When I wrecked my scooter and broke my neck amongst other things but I landed really hard on my hip.. Took it afew years to die, but it got to where I hurt so bad,,, all I could do was walk from the truck to the doughnut shop to get the crews off to the job sites and I had to got lay down. Man, soon as I woke from surgery it stopped hurting. My bad was I had to go self-surrender to go to do acouple years in the joint on a case I was dealing with. I set the surgery for a week before I turned myself in..

What better place to recover than San Quentin where I was going to be in intake for 3-4 months. and I'd be stuck in a 5X12' cell, only to come out to get chow,,

but I also wanted to get afew more days fishing in before I did.. Well 3 days after it, the surgery, I was loading my little car topper boat up I tripped on a root while carrying the batteries down for the trolling motor. Hurt like hell.. I may have damaged it then???

Well here I am,, the same hip even tho it's failed 15 times. I learned not to bend my leg up past 90 degrees at the hip and she's still there.. If it wasn't for all the problems with other shit,, I should've got a revision 10 years back. Best surgery I ever elected to do.. She hasn't popped outta socket for the last 15 years or so. If it wasn't for me not have any place to get IV's started,, I'd have done it. As a rule, they have to run a central line in my for surgeries.. In other words,, take it to the neck........

Man I eat like 4-5 cookies when I eat.. And I don't use any leaf period in my budder. I use all the secondary buddage that is a pain in the ass to trim and to small to do much with for anything else....

I seen ya'll talking pretty sure it was you, about hip replacement back abit. I too had my left hip replaced.. When I wrecked my scooter and broke my neck amongst other things but I landed really hard on my hip.. Took it afew years to die, but it got to where I hurt so bad,,, all I could do was walk from the truck to the doughnut shop to get the crews off to the job sites and I had to got lay down. Man, soon as I woke from surgery it stopped hurting. My bad was I had to go self-surrender to go to do acouple years in the joint on a case I was dealing with. I set the surgery for a week before I turned myself in..

What better place to recover than San Quentin where I was going to be in intake for 3-4 months. and I'd be stuck in a 5X12' cell, only to come out to get chow,,

but I also wanted to get afew more days fishing in before I did.. Well 3 days after it, the surgery, I was loading my little car topper boat up I tripped on a root while carrying the batteries down for the trolling motor. Hurt like hell.. I may have damaged it then???

Well here I am,, the same hip even tho it's failed 15 times. I learned not to bend my leg up past 90 degrees at the hip and she's still there.. If it wasn't for all the problems with other shit,, I should've got a revision 10 years back. Best surgery I ever elected to do.. She hasn't popped outta socket for the last 15 years or so. If it wasn't for me not have any place to get IV's started,, I'd have done it. As a rule, they have to run a central line in my for surgeries.. In other words,, take it to the neck........
best surgery I ever elected to have hell I wouldn't be able to carry these plants around if I hadn't lol!

We’d drop paper then trip for round 12 hours, we smoked on the way down, re-fry! Did shrooms a few times, cleaner and happier high for me, and Psilly too.
we used to eat some and go to the snow you don't feel cold when your on that stuff shrooms are much more down to earth a lot happier acid was mostly for parties which was pretty much every night for a few years long time ago!:)

Yeah I started taking acid in mid 90’s... cause pot really drives you to psychedelics :laugh:

It was almost exclusively blotter then coming from Holland and Switzerland. It was between 200 and 1000 mikes with 400 being the most popular ones... first time I started sinking into this fairytale colourful world where you were only a happy tripping dwarf... speedy effect was more of a leftover feeling when you were coming down 8 hrs later, but it was mostly strong change of reality. Nothing was the same again after that!

Got into mushrooms too later... even had two bad trips. It was always more organic for me with creatures talking to you and such, but I preferred acid. It was more of a sheer force for me.

I also remember getting it as drops on rolling paper on raves in London. The guy was bringing a small vial and gave you how many drops you wanted
:passitleft:

Yeah I started taking acid in mid 90’s... cause pot really drives you to psychedelics :laugh:

It was almost exclusively blotter then coming from Holland and Switzerland. It was between 200 and 1000 mikes with 400 being the most popular ones... first time I started sinking into this fairytale colourful world where you were only a happy tripping dwarf... speedy effect was more of a leftover feeling when you were coming down 8 hrs later, but it was mostly strong change of reality. Nothing was the same again after that!

Got into mushrooms too later... even had two bad trips. It was always more organic for me with creatures talking to you and such, but I preferred acid. It was more of a sheer force for me.

I also remember getting it as drops on rolling paper on raves in London. The guy was bringing a small vial and gave you how many drops you wanted
:passitleft:

Perfect description for many of my acid experiences! Well said. And the shrooms too, spot on how they affected me too. And yes I loved the Psilly shrooms but the Acid was just like riding the edges of the color spectrum.

Worst trip I ever had was my first Dead Show on some bunk shit we got in the parking lot. I sweated for two hours snaked across the nose bleeds at the Great Western Forum. Some trippy ass visuals and the chick in row in front of me did a Greg Luganis down the seats, Straight Ass Over Tea Kettle. I noticed her big toe was missing, like it had been cut off with an axe or something. Some visuals stay with you...

We had pure liquid acid once, was life changing for sure!

Got puddled up and miracle'd at a Dead Show, that was fuckin amazing!!!!!!!

It seems I was only chased by chickens that didn't say anything.

Happy 420 Everyone. :bongrip:

I remember walking around the golf course near my house we got chased by the sprinklers! They didn't say much either, just kept shushing us...

you guys are funny I see we have all been around the block at least once or twice the last acid I was doing was some crystal that a friend had so you licked your finger and put it over the little bottle give it a shake then lick that off your finger it fast acting to about 30 min your coming on so anyway long story short I got really messed up one night and ate way to much I was high for two days I decided that was it for me never had it since now its pretty much booze and smoke and when all conditions are rite ill eat some shrooms!

Back
Top Bottom