Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Maybe feed really light nute mixes.
that's just it I gave it a light feeding plus its in all that new soil sometimes when I get one that gets this way they never really come back if it doesn't come around pretty soon I might cull it out that's valuable real estate in there ive got two atf that want to grow move over bacon lol!

I am just not sure where to keep a mother to take clones for other runs. I was think of reading up on keeping Bonsai mothers, keeping it small would help I just gotta figure out where and how to keep it going
If you play it right, you don't really need to keep a mom. Just run from clone to clone. Let the plant start to flower out....take a clone of it around day 15-17 and start rooting it. Its going to take 2 weeks to root and another 2-3 weeks to reveg (could be longer if its slow to reveg). Thats putting the flowering plant at 6-7 weeks old before the clone is really ready to grow. All that previous 6 weeks it was nothing bigger than a small plant in a solo cup.

You could transplant it there....and give it a couple weeks of vegging she will be ready to flower about the time you harvest the mom. Rinse and repeat as many times as you want to run the plant, or find a different plant you want to keep.

It doesn't take much space or light to keep them around until you have space to flower them out.

Beautiful garden sticky! Your going to have a good run in flower
thanks dankman im going to have a nice variety of tastes and highs from this one!:ganjamon:
I’m sure you’ll find her.
well im down to just the one fem atf and two males Im keeping that bushy male its a better looking plant so 1 down that gives me a little more space im flipping the males today get them going and out of there so I can put one of the females in there im going to need the space Iike always I have to many! :D

Back
Top Bottom