Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

The Jackie O used for the freebie is a solid heirloom.
i checked that strain out yesterday when they got here and it sounds promising im not a huge fan of orange flavor but if it has some good notes with it might work :) those took two days to get here $8.00 flat rate shipping no problem with my visa!

i checked that strain out yesterday when they got here and it sounds promising im not a huge fan of orange flavor but if it has some good notes with it might work :) those took two days to get here $8.00 flat rate shipping no problem with my visa!
Which seed bank ? Not sure why there is so much problems ordering from seed banks with credit cards

Hope you won’t see it! I’d hate to see another fire near your home. But it’s better to be prepared!

Hope you won’t see it! I’d hate to see another fire near your home. But it’s better to be prepared!
its not around here yet the fire is actually in the valley about 75 miles away the wind is just pushing the smoke up into the foothills where I live but everyone needs to be watchful we need some rain problem solved! :)

Back
Top Bottom