Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

I am thinking ahead here but would you have transplanted into the 16 instead of the 7 ? I am thinking ahead for when I grow some Malawi. Should I get a couple 15s for when I do the Malawi instead of 10s and maybe the other long running sativas I have too
...10's will be fine...if you have the room, try 15's or one of each...cheerz...:high-five:...h00k...:hookah:...

I am thinking ahead here but would you have transplanted into the 16 instead of the 7 ? I am thinking ahead for when I grow some Malawi. Should I get a couple 15s for when I do the Malawi instead of 10s and maybe the other long running sativas I have too
I originally planned to run them it all the way through in the 7 which it would do I just want to give it every opportunity maybe I can get another 1/4 or 1/2 zip more I think you and duggan will cross that bridge when its time I think he uses two 15s with two plants in each but not sure about that when I get it in there and take a pic youll see how much room it takes up lol then you might have second thoughts! :)

...that monster Killer Haze I grew was up potted quite late from a 5 to a 15...oddly enuff'. when I emptied the pot. not that many roots had gone to all that new soil...the original 5 gallon ball was packed solid...I didn't score the root ball at all though when she was switched...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:
do you think it was worth it!

Yeah I may stick to 10s that should be enough room and like you said the bigger pots may take up too much room in my tent
I have a ten but this 7 will almost fill it so I want extra soil around the sides when I take a pic youll see what it looks like in there mines a 5x5 like yours you really cant get four of these with a tray underneath in there you wouldn't be able to move lol! :)

Yeah I don't think 4 of them would fit in my 5x5 tent I will just stick to the 10s hay congrats on those cherry punch seeds they are pricy but I bet they make some good bud I will be watching when you pop those

good morning peeps well here it is the bumper crop of copper chem for the size of the pant it didn't yield much I would say about 3/4 of a quart jar I wont be giving any of this one away this time well my sister will get a little lol ive got to say the yield o get from my indoor is nothing compared to outdoor im not about yield but I do need to justify the cost I think those lights are costing close to a 100.00 bucks a mo. to run so the grow goes close to 6 mos. so 600.00 per grow that's just the electicity this entire grow will most likely get me maybe 3 zips that's 200.00 a zip I no its top shelf but that's a little spendy im wondering if I wouldn't be better off growing two in 15s and do a bunch of training!:)
a bud pic!
that plate of popcorn will be first! :)
Training, training, training, defoliating and more training lol. Super cropping will reeeeally fatten up stems aswell and boost yields. You can even do the crush action, not bend it over and get a decent bulk/knot effect.

Yeah I don't think 4 of them would fit in my 5x5 tent I will just stick to the 10s hay congrats on those cherry punch seeds they are pricy but I bet they make some good bud I will be watching when you pop those
no they wont fit youll see :) that was black cherry punch bud samples not seeds I wish lol!:)

that's 200.00 a zip I no its top shelf but that's a little spendy im wondering if I wouldn't be better off growing two in 15s and do a bunch of training!:)

Great looking plants Sticky. Congrats on your harvests.

This is why I don't mind growing large plants. May as well take advantage the space and the lighting. Its easy to throw a plant into flower in a smaller pot then harvest time comes and I kick myself.

All the plants look great Stick-master. Getting jelly here no flowers yet. Might have to pop some ATF, that one looks fantastic!

...well, it didn't hurt...I may have seen more root migration to the new soil had I scored the roots some, but didn't want to take the chance...I had never upped that late in flower before, so was being cautious...cheerz... :high-five: ...h00k...:hookah:...
one thing nice about the airpot is the ease of looking in there you take those screws out and gently separate it enough to look in there when I do that tonight if I don't see a lot of roots im going to close it back up and finish it the way it is plus if its running out of room there will be lots of roots hanging out the bottom of the pot so ill see I may not up pot! :high-five:

Great looking plants Sticky. Congrats on your harvests.

This is why I don't mind growing large plants. May as well take advantage the space and the lighting. Its easy to throw a plant into flower in a smaller pot then harvest time comes and I kick myself.

All the plants look great Stick-master. Getting jelly here no flowers yet. Might have to pop some ATF, that one looks fantastic!
hey thanks bob I wish I would have veged longer I have a height restriction about 35in of plant I can bend them over if they grow that way and I was counting on that this grow I veged those sativas 75 days I thought that would have been good next time ill go longer im going to be growing at least two sativas each indoor grow!:)im liking that atf to had a little early sample it was lemon clear and up so I think im going to like it!

Back
Top Bottom