420 Magazine Background

Sticky's Almost Perpetual Grow

Amy Gardner

Member of the Month: March 2018 - Photo of the Month: April, Dec 2018, Apr, Sept 2019, February 2020
Thanks - i thought it was something he grows. And I may have actually followed Hash Hound’s Journal when he was making it them i think - when i was first here. It definitely rings a bell. Small world indeed! On seedfinder there is one that was bred by “The Fire Department” which is Querkle crossed w something called “The White” with unknown lineage.

Yours has such lovely palm-like leaves :love:

Last edited by a moderator:

ilikemsticky

Thanks - i thought it was something Conrad grows. And I may have actually followed Hash Hound’s Journal when he was making it them i think - when i was first here. It definitely rings a bell. Small world indeed! On seedfinder there is one that was bred by “The Fire Department” which is Querkle crossed w something called “The White” with unknown lineage.

Yours has such lovely palm-like leaves :love:
thanks amy I love that plant it just wants to do one thing grow. :)

Amy Gardner

Member of the Month: March 2018 - Photo of the Month: April, Dec 2018, Apr, Sept 2019, February 2020

Graytail

Plant of the Year: 2014 - Plant of the Month: Dec 2014 - Nug of the Month: Feb 2015, Mar & Aug 2016, Dec 2017, Aug 2018, Jan 2019 - Nug of the Year: 2017 - Photo of the Month: June 2018
Top Bottom