Sweet Yet Haunted Seedsman's Purple Ghost Candy Comparative

Wow that's something! What a ball around the root! Bet it helped!

I thought the same thing. That’s a considerable pipeline for nutrients to run through, and the stress of it all likely amped up her resin production.

Was this just a one off or have you had it happen a few times?
I've seen roots reach the surface then dive down, that's why I recommend base-watering for seedlings in coco
But roots actually growing up towards the light? No, that's news to me
btw Howdy @Keffka :ciao:
Hope you got a glimpse of the great grow lamp in the sky dimming down :cool:

Wow that's something! What a ball around the root! Bet it helped!

I thought the same thing. That’s a considerable pipeline for nutrients to run through, and the stress of it all likely amped up her resin production.
No shit guys?

How do you think I can get it to happen again, on purpose? 😁

Did you happen to take any pictures of it, or was it one of those “oh crap gotta fix that” moments?
20231218_101914.jpg it was a oh crap moment & fixed with out pics but this was why the tap root grew upwards the way i put it in the dirt i'm guessing & it don't look like a normal tap root

PINNIN FOR THE WINNIN UPDATE

Hi folks, this beautiful @SeedsMan Purple Ghost Candy is responding well and I layed her branches down yesterday so she can get all horizontal and I can get the rest of her branching controlled.

It's almost time to bring up more light. I'll contemplate that today.

Pinned down branches with Carcanopy rods.

I can't wait to see her every morning!! :green_heart:

Sorry, I got behind. Your plants look good, Stone. Is cutting down to the first node the start of manifolding?

Also:

Actually, I know two.

Dino & Godzilla. :)

You'd think being a stoner and all, you would have also known Puff, the Magic Dragon since it's supposedly about smoking cannabis. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Just curious have you looked this up >> What I got >> A simple Manifold, on the other hand, simply involves topping the plant twice: the 1st time splitting it into 4 main branches, letting it grow until the 5th node on those new branches, and then topping it a second time, at which point you will have 20 or so colas growing out of the 4 main branches - just like the plant ...

Just curious have you looked this up >> What I got >> A simple Manifold, on the other hand, simply involves topping the plant twice: the 1st time splitting it into 4 main branches, letting it grow until the 5th node on those new branches, and then topping it a second time, at which point you will have 20 or so colas growing out of the 4 main branches - just like the plant ...
Hey Smokes. I couldn't find the place you were talking about. I think my last 3 x 3 grow went that way though. I left 2 nodes for 4 branches and she grew 20 or more branches before the music stopped playing. It was a real nice grow and yielded 13 oz's!

This grow I'm trying for one layer instead of two. So that will make fewer colas and fatter buds, so the theory goes, That, and all the same size. I'm just putting theory into action. I think there will still be lots of branches this way, just all on the same node getting the same signal to grow. I've never done it so we'll all find out!
Just catching up :passitleft:looks good in there Otter :morenutes:
Hey Mocha! Nice to see you! Catching up is much better than catching down :D :passitleft:

Hey Smokes. I couldn't find the place you were talking about. I think my last 3 x 3 grow went that way though. I left 2 nodes for 4 branches and she grew 20 or more branches before the music stopped playing. It was a real nice grow and yielded 13 oz's!

This grow I'm trying for one layer instead of two. So that will make fewer colas and fatter buds, so the theory goes, That, and all the same size. I'm just putting theory into action. I think there will still be lots of branches this way, just all on the same node getting the same signal to grow. I've never done it so we'll all find out!

Hey Mocha! Nice to see you! Catching up is much better than catching down :D :passitleft:
I guess it depends on who's up and who's down, a 6.9 would be perfect :smokin: if it wasn't for that damn period :rofl:

Your @SeedsMan Purple Ghost Candy looks happy and healthy @StoneOtter

I have been playing with mine the last few days, and they are taking the training and catching the train.
These are going to be big girls; :welldone: Seedsman.

Stay safe and grow well my friend,
Tok..
The HIGH speed train! :woohoo:
Nice! The first one looks like a quad. Same training just with 2 nodes. The LC-18 grew that way last 3 x 3 grow.
The second one is the training we're using here. Let's see how breaking apical dominance looks on her.

Back
Top Bottom