Got to trimmin' the BB Twist colas today too. Still got a long way to go....
20190114_105429.jpg
20190114_110433.jpg
20190114_112301.jpg
20190114_113239.jpg
20190114_104015.jpg

Blunts & trimming go hand-in-hand. LoL

#teamwork
20190114_110725.jpg

Haha!
Stay lifted homies!
:passitleft:

20190114_105429.jpg
20190114_110433.jpg
20190114_112301.jpg
20190114_113239.jpg
20190114_104015.jpg

#teamwork
20190114_110725.jpg

Haha!
Stay lifted homies!
They look big already but when you remember @Preston9mm is half truck-a-saurus you get the full scope from those bulldozer hands lol

Great looking harvests.....even off the runt photo brother! What sort of lighting do you use for your photos?
I've got 2) 600w fixtures. I ran MH bulbs through veg and switched to HPS through flower.

Not sure I'll be able to make em work through the summer, but I'm sure gonna keep trying until it's just too hot. I know a QB is inevitable, I'm being cheap for now.
LoL

I've got 2) 600w fixtures. I ran MH bulbs through veg and switched to HPS through flower.

Not sure I'll be able to make em work through the summer, but I'm sure gonna keep trying until it's just too hot. I know a QB is inevitable, I'm being cheap for now.
LoL
Ok, let me rephrase this....

What lighting did you use to take the photographs that I always see. Its a nice lighting....and I am looking at something better than what I am currently using which is my T5 in my basement or the light from my grow tents.

What lighting did you use to take the photographs that I always see. Its a nice lighting....and I am looking at something better than what I am currently using which is my T5 in my basement or the light from my grow tents.
Sorry, I misunderstood.
I use this little dome light with a "natural daylight" bulb.
20190114_153214.jpg

I pop it up on my tripod when I'm at the trimming table, or hold it in my hand while snapping pics in the shed.

It's nice because you can turn/tilt the light to improve the pics. I normally go in to snap pics right before the big lights come on, so I'm not fighting the yellow glow from my HPS.

Fired up the trimmers today... Harvested Cheese and BB Twist.

Here's the stragglers...

BB Twist was quite impressive! Haven't got a wet weight yet, but she feels real heavy.

Seedsman Cheese got cut, maybe a lil early, based solely on the fact that she was uglier everytime I saw her. She just pissed me off! LoL
#uglyduckling
She produced some fucking knots tho! The 4 main colas are like holding 2 golfballs in your hand at once. They're just as hard too!

Ahhhhh... time to chillax for the rest of the day.

Awesome harvest Preston! Some lovely chunky buds mm mm! A cheese is ok with me haha!

20190114_105429.jpg
20190114_110433.jpg
20190114_112301.jpg
20190114_113239.jpg
20190114_104015.jpg

#teamwork
20190114_110725.jpg

Haha!
Stay lifted homies!

Wooooh. Monster cola alert! Awesome job! And the sticky finga is a perfect roach “clip” lol

Nice trims on the Cheese and the BBT. Your wedding ring looks a bit loose...don't lose it in a batch of brownies ;).
Blunts & trimming go hand-in-hand
We don't need no stinking roach clips!
What sort of lighting do you use for your photos?
I've got 2) 600w fixtures.
LOL! I was laughing all the way through this exchange. Had it on "quote" in case I made it back before Van. I have to keep correcting photo to pic as I type since I started on this site :).

Nice trims on the Cheese and the BBT. Your wedding ring looks a bit loose...don't lose it in a batch of brownies ;).

We don't need no stinking roach clips!

LOL! I was laughing all the way through this exchange. Had it on "quote" in case I made it back before Van. I have to keep correcting photo to pic as I type since I started on this site :).
Thanks buddy!
:high-five:
It was actually quite soothing to sit around & trim today. I originally planned on doing the fine trim after they dried, but boredom got the best of me today.

I only got the 4 main branches from BBT trimmed up today. I'll get after the rest tomorrow.
I forgot what a pita it is to trim wet. My trimmers were gunked up good after each bud. LoL I'm sure I'll get shit for this, but I don't generally save the scissor hash either. I get annoyed when the tips get sticky, so I wipe them with alcohol very frequently. I sharpen the trimmers after every few buds too. Trying to collect the little bits of hash always seemed like too much work for me.

I'm easily confused...
:ganjamon:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom