Jealous you got some good smoke there. I am smoking on some garbage compared to you right now. I'm going to be chilling with you from now on hehehe :rollit:

Always gotta couch open for friends.:ganjamon:

alright butch so after all that research stuff on kali meaning black i'm thinkin Kali Widow is def a great name:slide: i like tarantula as well way to go mountain high:cheesygrinsmiley: raiders mist might be kinda cool;:smokin: Black mist sounds pretty sweet to lmao just thought i'd throw some input for a poll cuz i like the story behind namin this strain:cool: i'm really ripped right now haha :rollit::peace:

Friggin awesome of course.

Quick question for you - have you tried any methods to feminize your seeds? In particular the use of female pollen?

Keep it up. Lets the rest of us know what to shoot for.

Female Pollen. Cant really say I've worked w/ it alot. But used it before. As far as feminizing goes. I've got some STS put away for a couple clone only strains that i've got. I just like seeding what the genetics can push out. Tomarrow I will take a pict and post it of the new strain, but this time it will be the male I've gt set up for the next round of seeds. I gotta move alot of this info to the Butchers slaughter thread. This new male is the best one yet. Purple sacs nice even spacing on the internodes. Picts to come tomarrow.

Looking good dude. If I could I wood++++ that plant of the month was just one nice bud. I didnt catch what she yielded but looks great......

She yeilded a lil under 4 if I recall correct. That cola was 2 itself. Those nugs you see on that cola were hard as a rock. the rest of her wasn't as dense. This most impart by light distance. Thanx for the posi vibes NorCal.

O.k and i gotta ask every1 who hasnt voted on our contest to vote..And if they like my entries then please...................

:ganjamon:VOTE BUTCHER:ganjamon:

SOunds great O.M.M. And thanx for the support brother! And Co Thanx for the votes. cant wait to see you up there poppin your grows in those contest.

So for the poll we got Black Mist, Butchers Black Mist, Tarantula, Kali Widow and we still need more... Thanx

Back
Top Bottom