The Flower Shower Of Buds - LED - Soil - General Organics

Favorite strain

• Total voters
This is the soil recipe I plan to use in the future. A friend of mine uses it and he has great results.

1.5 cf bag of compost

5lbs of worm castings

1 gallon perlite

2 cups crab meal

2 cups alfalfa meal

5 cups kelp meal

3 cups dolomite lime

20 gallons of used Promix HP with biofungicide.

(I save my used soil in 50 gallon tree pots outdoors and re use that instead of starting from scratch with sphagnum peat or choir. If I was making soil from scratch I would still use a bale of the pro mix to start instead of the peat or choir))

1 cup Mycorrhizea liquid mixed with 1 gallon of water.

It should be ready to use in about 10-14 days

This size batch should fill eight 5 gallon buckets to with 2 inches of the rim.

nice recipe there :thumb:

maybe cook it one more week just to be sure?

oh and btw, one thing about the compost that i didnt know either

as a rule of thumb you dont want it to be more than 8-10% of your medium

sounds great im excited :)

Update Day 26 from preflowers.

GOLDMINE
image6009.jpeg
image6010.jpeg

A couple bottom leaves on the goldmine are looking a bit dark in the middle, im not sure whats up.
image6015.jpeg

Huckleberry, im starting to see some swelled calyxes on the Huck. The pollination has worked
image6012.jpeg
image6011.jpeg

Og Kush, Sour Diesel, critical cure day 3 from pre flower
og kush on the left, sour d on the right
image6013.jpeg

Veg cabinet. I topped the goldmine (red pot). And the Iranian goddess was up potted (green pot)
image6006.jpeg
image6007.jpeg
image6008.jpeg

The shower
image6014.jpeg

looking great in there my friend, great gardening :)
it's nothing to worry about, probably some minor magnesium def or low night temps :Namaste:

Looking great over here brother!

looking great in there my friend, great gardening :)
it's nothing to worry about, probably some minor magnesium def or low night temps :Namaste:
Thanks guys, i bet it is the night temps. Been really cold around here lately. A couple days ago my water line froze and i didnt have any water for a day.

After talking with my better half we have come to an agreement that i have to stop growing indoors by June 1st due to family coming to visit. This gives me enough time to start one more batch of seeds. And the only seeds That I have left are an Ace Seeds regular mix pack. So i dropped 3 of them into some water. Here is the different strains I might get. Takai, Orient Express, or Guatamala.
- Takal- Sativa Dom 75/25 and 10 week flower
- Oriental Express - Sativa Dom 60/40 and 8-10 wk flower
- Guatamala - 100% Sativa and 11-13 wk flower

It should be interesting. I will top them once or twice maybe and then put them to flower in 30-40 days when the Goldmine and Huckleberry are harvested.

sativa run huh, nice :)

also, bye bye sleep :rofl:

Northern lights, haze & cheese, that be the Devils weed....

Sucks about your water line freezing :tokin:
I was glad that the line didnt bust. I got her fixed up good now.
Looking awesome bro!
:high-five:
Thanks wrecked, i humbly agree

Just had a catch up and all looking amazing :) great work nick :high-five: :Namaste::passitleft:
Organic man glad to see you. I had a pic of Barbie all tied up that i know you would have liked but the mods said it wasnt weed related lol.
sativa run huh, nice :)

also, bye bye sleep :rofl:
Yup, i was thinking im going to need some sativa to smoke this summer. I hope they turn out female. I was going to just wait and plant them outside but i have six more seeds for the great outdoors. Ill sleep when im dead.

Northern lights, haze & cheese, that be the Devils weed....
haha, it took me a minute to figure out what you were talking about grizz. Somebody needs to vote and get them sixes off there lol. :passitleft:

Loving your work mate :) the goldmine is sure one pretty lady :) I love the sound of your next run :) sativas are my favorite for sure :) oh and perhaps you could pm that barbie pick :) the mods can't stop BARBIE spreading her stoner love :cheer::circle-of-love::Namaste::passitleft:

Sorry for the slow response to you having out some pics of Barbie back up. I saw her legs in one pic earlier so I was thinking she might be back from Hawaii, lol. Man I had to REALLY lol when I read your caption with her and the joint, that was WAY too funny. Then the red eyes, that was totally funny. I'm sure glad we will probably never meet up with each other. Also that we don't live close to each other as well. I'm afraid if we really knew each other or lived closed to each other we would both be in a lot of trouble, haha. I know im a nut, but I'm glad to say you're a NUT as well!!

Your plants are looking really good btw! I've grown some really big monster plants with high yields in the past. But, becuase of the way youre growing yours out shorter and not as big of yields, I'm actually going to do that with some of mine as well. I like the idea of not having to really spend as much time as I did with the larger plants and maybe just go for the smaller ones even though the yield will be smaller. I figure just grow a few more at a time to make up the difference. The larger plants in hydro for me were very labor intense once flower started. So I'm enjoying watching you grow the way youve been doing things on your end. Thats one of the best parts about this website. That is you can take bits and pieces away from what you read from others. All in all I believe it makes for a better grower!! Have a good one and keep those Barbie pics with the captions coming as they are wayyyyyyyy toooooo funny!!

Back
Top Bottom