The Quest For A Kilo

420-magazine-mobile947616501.jpg
hoping to pull half of what you do off my next papaya. She's going in a 7 gallon pot tomorrow. Going to veg her for another 4 weeks.

Cheers bud!

This girl had a trip outside the tent this morning for a heavy flush. I think i will give her another week before harvest.

420-magazine-mobile794021638.jpg

Fingers crossed the purple kush start finishing up soon as I would really like to start setting up the next plants for when the big girl finishes up .
Im not worried about your girls when you are near by

Cheers bud!

This girl had a trip outside the tent this morning for a heavy flush. I think i will give her another week before harvest.

Fingers crossed the purple kush start finishing up soon as I would really like to start setting up the next plants for when the big girl finishes up .
She is perfect.

Another four weeks veg, your going to have a monster on your hands!

What size of light and space do you have?

I sure hope so.. she's going in a 2x4x5 tent under a 450w VIPARSPECTRA Reflector‑Series led + a 400 watt hps, on 50% if temps stay down. If not I'll add some cfls for a lil side lighting.

I sure hope so.. she's going in a 2x4x5 tent under a 450w VIPARSPECTRA Reflector‑Series led + a 400 watt hps, on 50% if temps stay down. If not I'll add some cfls for a lil side lighting.

In the tent size you have, 2 x 4 you would be fine with just the 400 watt hps to be honest. My tent is twice the floor space and only runs a 600 .

In the tent size you have, 2 x 4 you would be fine with just the 400 watt hps to be honest. My tent is twice the floor space and only runs a 600 .

I run the LED due to heat. Would love to get another 450w LED so I could be around 400 true watts and do away with the hps during summer. Gets up into the 90's with hps on 100%.

I thought that exposing plants to anything below 16 celcius causes them to rush maturity and die? I panic because i cant keep my temps above 15*C at night without heaters.

Most strains grow REALLY slowly, if at all, when the root zone temperature drops below 18 degrees celcius.

They can be tolerant of colder air temperatures, especially if acclimatised to them slowly. But only really for a couple of days.

Obviously cooler temperatures are far from ideal but in this case the plant only had to survive until I have space to start vegging in one of the tents, surprisingly it's grown an inch (from topped nodes) in the last week.

In your case, looking for optimum growing conditions, ideally aiming to keep the night time temps above 18 degrees C is the best bet. But at the end of the day, it just increases veg time when the temps are cooler and can bring out some amazing colour during flowering.

I run the LED due to heat. Would love to get another 450w LED so I could be around 400 true watts and do away with the hps during summer. Gets up into the 90's with hps on 100%.

I hear ya! If your set in the led camp then I would agree it's the way to go.

Do you find they run cooler than the hps?

My aircooled 600 watt hps runs cooler than the LED I use mainly for veg and it only pulls 230 watts on the veg setting.

She's a beauty! Looks great!
Looking forward to watching those buds swell!

I've got a big girl going right now also. Vegged under COB led and is in the flower room now under HPS. She is about 10 days behind yours.

Very nice.

Thanks bud!

Can you post a link to your journal and I'll follow along, can't see links in signatures as I usually use the app for iPhone .

I hear ya! If your set in the led camp then I would agree it's the way to go.

Do you find they run cooler than the hps?

My aircooled 600 watt hps runs cooler than the LED I use mainly for veg and it only pulls 230 watts on the veg setting.

First time using led. My VIPARSPECTRA 450w led doesn't get all that hot tho. Was just trying to save on power when purchased the led. My HPS was bought years ago so it's not air cooled. I would much rather use the MH/HPS for all stages of growth but as of right now I can't put any more money into my grow until I see a lil return off what I have going on now. May just up the led to 600 and have them side by side, still think I'd be cooler than the hps on 50% power.

Cheers bud!

Do you ever cut the lower branches of ? For the plant to get bigger top buds, or is it a useless method ?

May i ask what lights you use? The reason im asking is i think about combining lights in a 10 square meter room and im trying to figure out what will be best i got hps thinking to get leds to go with them and i was thinking to get 2400w maybe 5000w each money is not an object to the matter hope you can advise me cant figure out this site yet since im new here and sry to barge in like that in your grow just alittle helpless here cant find my self.sry and ty in advance

May i ask what lights you use? The reason im asking is i think about combining lights in a 10 square meter room and im trying to figure out what will be best i got hps thinking to get leds to go with them and i was thinking to get 2400w maybe 5000w each money is not an object to the matter hope you can advise me cant figure out this site yet since im new here and sry to barge in like that in your grow just alittle helpless here cant find my self.sry and ty in advance
Mono uses HPS. If you going a bit bigger and not just personal use I would go with HPS. Is the room 5m x 2m? Which LED's were you looking at bru?

Back
Top Bottom