The Quest For A Kilo

To many girls in a tight space ones you flip they going too grow lot more for a little while more and you have not mentioned what are you growing, going optimum conditions an all 4 pounds my guess
Was it posible 4 the 16 girls to grow together like that if they where not trained?

Thanks all, and welcome to the new faces!

It's been one of those days today

420-magazine-mobile2016375938.jpg

420-magazine-mobile193856224.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1893867626.jpg

I'm going to finish Up the trimming tomorrow ;)

Was it posible 4 the 16 girls to grow together like that if they where not trained?
Tnx 4 the reply im just taking notes 4 now getting helpfull answers from ppl like you that know what they are doing with alot of expirience.i got ww × bb tripple cheese and pineapple chunk fem seeds all from seedsman wich im planing 2 use when ill feel that im ready 4 it didnt deside yet if it will be in soil or coco probably if coco is like growing hydro with pumps and all ect then i will do in soil to start with ty vm 4 your reply its much apreciated sry for my rusty english

Thanks all, and welcome to the new faces!

It's been one of those days today

420-magazine-mobile2016375938.jpg

420-magazine-mobile193856224.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1893867626.jpg

I'm going to finish Up the trimming tomorrow ;)

Sweet photos Mono! And so excited to see your girls start to embrace their flowering. She's gonna be a beast.

I had a question about maintenance. Does your tent have multiple entrances? How do you make sure you can reach all the way in and clean up/check for problems?

Tnx 4 the reply. im just taking notes 4 now getting helpfull answers from ppl like you that know what they are doing with alot of expirience.i got ww × bb tripple cheese and pineapple chunk fem seeds all from seedsman wich im planing 2 use when ill feel that im ready 4 it didnt deside yet if it will be in soil or coco probably if coco is like growing hydro with pumps and all ect then i will do in soil to start with .ty vm 4 your reply its much apreciated sry for my rusty english .

Coco can be as simple or as complicated as you want it to be. You can use pumps to drop feed, or flood and drain like a hydro set up.

Or you can treat it quite a bit like soil and hand water, all be it every day. Coco is good in the sense that it produces hydro like results but is more forgiving like soil is :)

Sweet photos Mono! And so excited to see your girls start to embrace their flowering. She's gonna be a beast.

I had a question about maintenance. Does your tent have multiple entrances? How do you make sure you can reach all the way in and clean up/check for problems?

Thanks fella!

The tent with the led is pretty old and only has the one door so it's a bit of a pain to work in. (Hence why I generally use it for veg)

The tent the big girl is in has the main door and two side flaps so it's a little easier to work around her, but the room the tents are in only have 2ft of space either side of the tent so it's not much fun working from the sides.

I've got the big plant raised 3ft off the ground, so I usually climb in underneath and do whatever has to be done from below.

I keep pestering Mrs mono, but I'm not allowed to expand the set up at the moment . we have the spare room in the house but to be honest I'd probably just fill it with more tents and it would still be as cramped .

Coco can be as simple or as complicated as you want it to be. You can use pumps to drop feed, or flood and drain like a hydro set up.

Or you can treat it quite a bit like soil and hand water, all be it every day. Coco is good in the sense that it produces hydro like results but is more forgiving like soil is :)
Ty very much 4 you reply you are very helpfull so i understand that in aspect of yield at the end it will result like hydro grow wich is much more then soil easier and forgiving then hydro wich is great but more expensive the question is it worth to invest in it would the invest be double or more then soil and will the yield be worth the the invest or not.and aboute your grow im in love with your results bien watching and learning

Ty very much 4 you reply you are very helpfull so i understand that in aspect of yield at the end it will result like hydro grow wich is much more then soil easier and forgiving then hydro wich is great but more expensive the question is it worth to invest in it would the invest be double or more then soil and will the yield be worth the the invest or not.and aboute your grow im in love with your results bien watching and learning.

Your welcome mate! And thank you for the kind words!

In terms of start up cost - your going to need light(s) fans etc regardless of the setup you choose.

The cost of coco being hand watered would be the same cost as soil being hand watered so I suppose it comes down to which system you would prefer.

Coco does take a bit more care than soil though, daily watering and feeding as opposed to every couple of days. But in my opinion, the benefits far outweigh the drawbacks .

Today I finished up the trimming on then Northern lights x big bud .

420-magazine-mobile1698824453.jpg

The big girl also got the much needed torture. I started by dropping her down six inches which meant removing all the ties.

420-magazine-mobile1571302744.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1764233754.jpg

420-magazine-mobile164762543.jpg

I then opened her up again, brought the canopy back down level with some low stress training and super cropping. In the end I took about a third of her height out again.

420-magazine-mobile2082545501.jpg

She also got a bit of a Defol and quite a few of the lower 'sucker' branches removed to leave a messy but flat, happy plant .

420-magazine-mobile2035019771.jpg
420-magazine-mobile955546162.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1752997012.jpg

420-magazine-mobile44633968.jpg

And a quick look at the two future generations and the main focus of this journal. After the big girl is done and I take a week to completely rearrange the grow space it's these two plants that will make up the genetics for the foreseeable future.

On the left is a clone of the Purple Kush that's currently flowering and the smaller one on the right is a clone of the big girl (Northern Lights x Big Bud)

420-magazine-mobile1196756612.jpg

Your welcome mate! And thank you for the kind words!

In terms of start up cost - your going to need light(s) fans etc regardless of the setup you choose.

The cost of coco being hand watered would be the same cost as soil being hand watered so I suppose it comes down to which system you would prefer.

Coco does take a bit more care than soil though, daily watering and feeding as opposed to every couple of days. But in my opinion, the benefits far outweigh the drawbacks .
I understand that the pots are same pots that you do soil, i got every thing you adviced ,so all i realy got to do is get the coco and a automtic wattering and im good t2 go that was easy probably ganan try it .

Getting exciting!!
That northern lights looks like it turned out good mono !

Cheers fella! She's doing better than i had hoped given the reduced veg time.

Once this run is done, I've got a bit of work to do to sort out the grow room then it's all systems go.

Only doing to be running the northern lights x big bud and purple kush from clone for a while so hopefully the yields will slowly improve .

Back
Top Bottom