The Quest For Midnight Sunshine: Dabber Begins Breeding Bodacious Botanicals

mr.Dabber sir......... I'm legal so is the rest of South Africa.....
ABOUT DAMN TIME! congrats to all you fine folk! Man what a blessing

Big update coming today!!!!!

Got the ATF fully down yesterday morn, and the veg girls are in da tub

:high-five::slide::yahoo::high-five:

Sneak peek

20180919_080904.jpg

Vaping CBD is very relaxing for me. Just eliminates all anxiety and allows for clear thinking, gently happy but not feeling at all stoned or high... and that’s with the 2:1 CBD:THC strains. I’ll be sure to give some pure (almost) CBD vaping report in about March next year ;)

Girls in the tub are looking great Dabber... so much promise

:popcorn:

Okay picture drop.

My GG#4 spog is looking like it may be one bowl to smoke lmfao. I think the plan is to try some pollen on it....batter to have 10 seeds and a half bowl of gg4 than a slightly larger bowl lmao.

The 2 bags are the stankberrys.

In the tub is 2 stankberry clones, 1 white cookies clone, 3 of the grape krush, 1 GG4a and 1 Purple Skunk Mass.

I think the plan is a clone of each. If theres more than 1 male I'll open pollenate early or possibly look at a tent for the garage to share with my piñas so I can look for traits.

I will say I do love me some CBD weed for sure! Never understood it, until I tried it.

I did spark a bow of lilly tonight great stuff! I'm going to go through and probably divide and re jar my samples and keepers. Just for that rare occasion when van and miss stank finally make it here. Or any one else willing to make the trek!

Well I'm gonna pass out my dearest 420 family. I wish you and your plants all the best.

:peace: Dabs

Were still here 2 and a half years assuming we dont extend. But I'm pretty sure if it's an option we would totally come back. We really are embracing our outdoor activities up here and love it!

So as we wrap up chapter 3 aka grow #3

It's time to reflect on what we have learned. Perpetual doesnt work too well in Alaska w.o AC.

If I can harvest by June 14 I can take a quick 2 or 3 week Break for cleaning and reset with a 5 or 6 week veg and flip early October.

Initially I wanted these girls that are just now in the tub flipped 2 weeks ago, but the heat wave in flower stressed them and caused a longer flower cycle even after moving to 11 13 .

So...... now I'm hoping to flip them Oct 1. The auto water system must be complete in the next 3 or 4 weeks so I can run it and have it dialed before I leave for an entire week.

Then come the 3rd or 4th week in oct, it's time to drop newbies. And I have no clue what I want to run or continue to run yet. Regs to run will be either papaya or blueberry. I will likley add another fem seed to this drop list too. Maybe gorilla dawg. But I definitely want to drop the amnesia CBD also. So I'll just have to decide a little later on....

Anywhoo thanks for being here and sorry I cant check in and keep up with everyone, but I really hope your all well and I look forward to visiting you in your gardens soon

:peace: Dabs

Back
Top Bottom