Trala’s Tent

Thank you Mr Member of the Month!

So well deserved Keef. Thanks for all you do. Xo
Trala I am floored as to why I won. I see myself as a taker of knowledge not much of a giver. But thanks, and I love your guts.

Final Yield: 128g/4.5oz

Jade Bee aka Blue Sunset Sherbert
Seed from Sponsors Barney’s Farm
Flip Age: 78 Days
Days in Flower: 63

IMG_4930.jpeg

Final Yield: 128g/4.5oz

Jade Bee aka Blue Sunset Sherbert
Flip Age: 78 Days
Days in Flower: 63

IMG_4930.jpeg
nice haul Trala, looks like a good smoker Mmmm!

I'd hit that...:lot-o-toke:👆

Omg thank God it’s Nurse Friday!

A girlfriend sent me this. It’s funny coz it’s true. Like yesterday I looked after a bariatric (coz you can’t say fat anymore, even if you are fat as fuck) 30 year old man, and he wanted to pee, and it took 3 nurses to get it done. Two to hold up his fat gut apron area and one to hold the pee bottle in place. And the funny part, after the ordeal was over, he didn’t even say thank you. Just asked for more sandwiches, not even joking! Lolling!

Be back this arvo for a Sunday Summary. Hope you have the best day. And if you are fat, take control and choose better. I know it’s hard to make changes, I’ve been fat. I know the struggle when it comes to food and self control. But you deserve better health. And only you can do it. Xo

IMG_4915.jpeg

And the funny part, after the ordeal was over, he didn’t even say thank you. Just asked for more sandwiches, not even joking! Lolling!
Thank you for all that you and the other nurses do for us. :thumb: Angels!

Happy Sunday or as I call it NURSE FRIDAY!

I've got a night planned so I'm gonna drop and run!

No big news. There is some good and bad tho. I still have zero signs of nits, and my Purple Ghost Candy’s are both embarrassing lolling!

🌹The Flower Girls

Tricky is still a wildling and is showing no signs of finishing. Shes going okay sleeping rough. The weather has been terrible here, so not much sun for her.

Tricky Bee aka Tropicanna Banana
Monstercropped Clone
Flip Age: 107 Days
Days in Flower: 54

IMG_4995.jpeg

Em is the most fragrant flower I've ever grown. She smells like a woman's perfume, she really does.

Emma Bee aka Gelato Auto
Days in Flower: 43

IMG_4959.jpeg

Lucky is just lovely. I mean she's on the fade fo sho, but she's holding together. I think she is half way now.

Lucky Bee aka Banana Punch
Flip Age: 70 Days
Days in Flower: 34

IMG_4954.jpeg

Misty is at my favourite stage of flower. She looks so clean and fresh. As you can see she has a lime Kermit colour vibe, but I think that's just her coz she’s bursting with good health. Shes got the X factor.

Misty Bee aka Gorilla Zkittles
Flip Age: 63 Days
Days in Flower: 11

IMG_4947.jpeg

Jamie has officially started flower. She's a pretty girl and I’m happy with her shape.

Jamie Bee aka Gorilla Glue Auto
Days in Flower: 2

IMG_4966.jpeg

♥️🤍♥️

🌱The Veg Girls

Honey has lost her lush baby fat and looks nothing special tbh. She Flippity Doo Dah tonight. I really hope she picks up. I want her to sing so bad! Lol!

Honey Bee aka Critical Kush

IMG_4974.jpeg

This mish mash of mangled mayhem is looking okay given the grow set backs. She’s defs gonna need more than 60 Veg Days.

Mika Bee and da 2 Clones and da Imp aka Purple Ghost Candy
Seeds from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds

IMG_4985.jpeg

Omg this is my worst vegger by a county mile and of course I'm showcasing her in two threads! She's sooooOooo fucking MORTIFYING! On the upside her colour has improved and she has more than 4 leaves. Lol!

Amethyst Bee aka Purple Ghost Candy
Seed from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds

IMG_4973.jpeg

My newest little bee looks perfect. I'm super excited to see what she does for us

Minnie Bee aka White Widow XXL

IMG_4986.jpeg

💚🤍💚

As always, thanks for having a look. I am out for dinner tonight which I know will be good once I get there, but right now all I want to do is shower, take my make-up off and get into my PJ’s, not - shower, reapply make-up and get dressed lol.

Look forward to catching up in the morning. If everything goes as planned I’ll be as hungover as fuck LOLLING! Xo

Omg! Monday has been the BEST day! It has given me exactly what I needed. The weather here has been so shite. I got to spend a day in the sunshine. I bounced into my day super early. Went for a 10km walk with a gf, got you a pic too 🩵🩵🩵 The beach is 100% my happy place. Or one of them.

IMG_5003.jpeg

Then I pottered around my yard with my dogs. I’ve gone paint fucking mad. If it sits still, I’ll put a coat of paint on it then spray it with boat varnish lolling!

Not gonna lie, my chairs look better from a distance. Lolling! I’ve prepped my rock too. I’m going to paint flowers on it.

IMG_5015.jpeg

The Bloom Room now houses 4, all Barney’s Farm, and it looks fire.

IMG_5016.jpeg

Ive just poured a wine, and my man’s not due home for another two hours. Best part, I get to do it all again tomorrow!

Cheers! Xo

IMG_5004.jpeg

Happy Sunday or as I call it NURSE FRIDAY!

I've got a night planned so I'm gonna drop and run!

No big news. There is some good and bad tho. I still have zero signs of nits, and my Purple Ghost Candy’s are both embarrassing lolling!

🌹The Flower Girls

Tricky is still a wildling and is showing no signs of finishing. Shes going okay sleeping rough. The weather has been terrible here, so not much sun for her.

Tricky Bee aka Tropicanna Banana
Monstercropped Clone
Flip Age: 107 Days
Days in Flower: 54

IMG_4995.jpeg

Em is the most fragrant flower I've ever grown. She smells like a woman's perfume, she really does.

Emma Bee aka Gelato Auto
Days in Flower: 43

IMG_4959.jpeg

Lucky is just lovely. I mean she's on the fade fo sho, but she's holding together. I think she is half way now.

Lucky Bee aka Banana Punch
Flip Age: 70 Days
Days in Flower: 34

IMG_4954.jpeg

Misty is at my favourite stage of flower. She looks so clean and fresh. As you can see she has a lime Kermit colour vibe, but I think that's just her coz she’s bursting with good health. Shes got the X factor.

Misty Bee aka Gorilla Zkittles
Flip Age: 63 Days
Days in Flower: 11

IMG_4947.jpeg

Jamie has officially started flower. She's a pretty girl and I’m happy with her shape.

Jamie Bee aka Gorilla Glue Auto
Days in Flower: 2

IMG_4966.jpeg

♥️🤍♥️

🌱The Veg Girls

Honey has lost her lush baby fat and looks nothing special tbh. She Flippity Doo Dah tonight. I really hope she picks up. I want her to sing so bad! Lol!

Honey Bee aka Critical Kush

IMG_4974.jpeg

This mish mash of mangled mayhem is looking okay given the grow set backs. She’s defs gonna need more than 60 Veg Days.

Mika Bee and da 2 Clones and da Imp aka Purple Ghost Candy
Seeds from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds

IMG_4985.jpeg

Omg this is my worst vegger by a county mile and of course I'm showcasing her in two threads! She's sooooOooo fucking MORTIFYING! On the upside her colour has improved and she has more than 4 leaves. Lol!

Amethyst Bee aka Purple Ghost Candy
Seed from Sponsors Seedsman Seeds

IMG_4973.jpeg

My newest little bee looks perfect. I'm super excited to see what she does for us

Minnie Bee aka White Widow XXL

IMG_4986.jpeg

💚🤍💚

As always, thanks for having a look. I am out for dinner tonight which I know will be good once I get there, but right now all I want to do is shower, take my make-up off and get into my PJ’s, not - shower, reapply make-up and get dressed lol.

Look forward to catching up in the morning. If everything goes as planned I’ll be as hungover as fuck LOLLING! Xo
The girls are looking fabulous!:rollit::Rasta::lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom