TRD Grows Carnival, Mango, Bubblegum & DC

I had a minute, so I thought.....

:love: :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :love:

Just keep an eye on them for leaf posture. You may not need to lower them, they will grow up to it. I look for leaves reaching for the light when I see that I leave it there. I don't like my plants getting any closer than about 12" if I can help it.

Thanks Neiko! I will start looking at their posture.

Looking good! Subbing in for this a little late :)

Welcome Boogyman. We have a long way to go so get comfortable.

Your DC isn't flowering is it? Winning!

Not yet. In fact, I just topped it. I couldn't help myself. I was going to leave it be but I just pinched the little booger off.

Looking good Red!
Just caught up with your journal!

DL

Thanks Dopey! Welcome. I'm anticipating some nice plants this time around. Glad you could be here for the show.

Thanks everyone for checking it out.
Cheers
:roorrip:

Hey RedDragon........ :love: :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :love:

How funny, now I'm stopping at your journal every day for the hugs. :laughtwo: You're a sweet break at the end of the work day. :battingeyelashes:

Quiet around here.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

.......... Oh yeah........... :passitleft:

Quiet around here.

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

.......... Oh yeah........... :passitleft:

It IS quiet around here. I wonder what the dragon is getting into that keeps him so quiet.....

Sorry for the hiatus. Been busy as hell. The plants are chugging along though. They have been getting their transwater drenched and got their first brix spray last week. Very exciting.

UPDATE TIME!

They are starting to need water more than just once a week now which tells me my roots are growing awesomely. Shouldn't be too long before they go in the 7s.
There is some leaf discoloration on some of my lower leaves but all the new ones look fake so im not worried. This is, by far, my favorite time of the grow because they change so often on and so fast.

On to the pictures.....

20170401_130353.jpg
20170401_130409.jpg
20170401_130357.jpg
20170401_130423.jpg
20170401_130347.jpg

Hope you have a dope ass weekend

Cheers
:roorrip:

Back
Top Bottom