TRD Grows Carnival, Mango, Bubblegum & DC

They look nice and healthy

Thanks Blaze! It's really the system. I'm not really doing anything but watering right now. Nice to see you bud

You got some healthy looking youngins there. It looks like it will be a nice round for ya. Have you had bubblegum before? I've been curious about it. There is a pretty nice cut of it around here but i never tried it. Is it indica dom?
:goodjob:

Hey Neikodog! Thanks for the kind words. I have had some bubblegum before and it kicked my ass. But it was almost 7 years ago. It is mainly indica so this, along with the Mango, will be two fat girls.

Hey Noob, nice lookin 'foursome' bud!:thumb:
Sooo 'Indica' looking....love em....:tokin:
Have a great day Noob, friends and gang!:circle-of-love:

Thanks Duggs. Just following directions like I was taught.

Nice strong GE drench next time, right? They're ready to sprint!

Yes sir! The fun is about to begin. I can't wait to see how they react after their first GE.

They are looking fantastic bud. :roorrip:

Hey Nis! did you notice that your DC grew a little slow at first? These other plants seem to be lapping her up.

Looking great in here! :thumb:

Thanks ween. I'm just glad to be back. I didn't know how much I missed it until Jamaica. Now, I'm back with a vengeance.

Thanks to everyone for checking out my little garden. I hope to make her an impressive little garden. Just need a little tlc.

Cheers
:roorrip:

Noob's 'BACK'....Well, ya know what ya don't need ,...any 'luck',... cuz, it's got nothin to do with your/our success. You are in a 'comfort' zone. First complete, highly successful grow behind you. Lots and lots seen and learned....picture what you want your crop to look like at harvest...got it,....now do what you have to , to achieve that,..no more, no less:) Do this , and crop # 2 will be slightly better , than #1.
Gonna be fun watchin you have fun with these ones bud,..cheers eh!:cheer:.....:Namaste:

Noob's 'BACK'....Well, ya know what ya don't need ,...any 'luck',... cuz, it's got nothin to do with your/our success. You are in a 'comfort' zone. First complete, highly successful grow behind you. Lots and lots seen and learned....picture what you want your crop to look like at harvest...got it,....now do what you have to , to achieve that,..no more, no less:) Do this , and crop # 2 will be slightly better , than #1.
Gonna be fun watchin you have fun with these ones bud,..cheers eh!:cheer:.....:Namaste:

I couldn't have had that first successful crop without you, Doc, and other HB growers who helped me along the way. This is truly a community.

Cheers Duggs

Hey Nis! did you notice that your DC grew a little slow at first? These other plants seem to be lapping her up.

I thought it was because of lower humidity and we had them in small 4" square pots. They have since picked up the pace since they are in 1s now. Yours doesn't look like it is too far behind but I'll keep an eye on her. .

I thought it was because of lower humidity and we had them in small 4" square pots. They have since picked up the pace since they are in 1s now. Yours doesn't look like it is too far behind but I'll keep an eye on her. .

all of mine are slow..-on top of my fridge- stealth ..:rofl:
I lost a DC..:(

Ziggs,..how it goes with that 'helper' of yours , and that situation? Can you convert a closet where you are ...prolly not eh...'rats soup' my friend.:wood:
Hey Noob, top of the day to ya ...cheers.:high-five:

Hey Duggs. Just sitting here looking at these babies, wishing they would speed grow a couple of months so I can be in flower. Patience is a hard virtue to master.

Ziggs,..how it goes with that 'helper' of yours , and that situation? Can you convert a closet where you are ...prolly not eh...'rats soup' my friend.:wood:
Hey Noob, top of the day to ya ...cheers.:high-five:

its going fine.. a small tent is better than no tent :) .. he's working on bettering the environment. :high-five:

Gave the girls a fat Growth Energy drench tonight. They were looking sad. This should brighten their day. I will be making space to get the LED light going tomorrow. Then, once I get it set up, I will set the girls under it and take some pictures.
I hope everyone had a great weekend, I did
Cheers

I put the leftover drench in my potted lime trees pot. I hope it doesn't mess it up.

if the plant is in GROWTH and youre spraying with BRIX and drenching Transplant, light schedule as you are your awesome looking herb, you may cause it to bloom..:thumb:

My Rasta Fig tree..is kicking out lots of figlets the size of ganja seeds!

Hey Duggs. Just sitting here looking at these babies, wishing they would speed grow a couple of months so I can be in flower. Patience is a hard virtue to master.

We still need to get you that light anyway. :cheesygrinsmiley: Pictures. We need pictures. :slide:

if the plant is in GROWTH and youre spraying with BRIX and drenching Transplant, light schedule as you are your awesome looking herb, you may cause it to bloom..:thumb:

My Rasta Fig tree..is kicking out lots of figlets the size of ganja seeds!

Crap. I was hoping I could just throw it in there and it would help. I'm not spraying it or giving it anything except water and the occasional fruit tree fertilizer. Oh well lesson learned.

Thanks Ziggs
Cheers

We still need to get you that light anyway. :cheesygrinsmiley: Pictures. We need pictures. :slide:

I am cleaning out the bottom of my closet so the girls can go in there with my 1200 watt LED. I plan on starting them approximately 3 feet from the light to be safe. They won't taste the advanced until flower. That gives advanced around 6 weeks to get my light to me. Crossing my fingers

I got the bottom of the closet cleaned out and ready for the girls. I placed them under the LED. They seem to be doing ok this morning. Sorry for the picture quality. The LED is bright as he'll and I don't think my phone camera is good enough to take a picture. I will try to take more picture right after lights out.

20170320_225542.jpg
20170320_225240.jpg
20170320_225242.jpg

Cheers everyone

There you go. :slide: New digs, new light. Before you know it they'll be off and running.

Good afternoon. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

Back
Top Bottom