TRD Grows Carnival, Mango, Bubblegum & DC

Just dropping in to see the babies. 100% germination is impressive. Way to go man!

Always nice to see your smiling face Canna. Babies are doing well. I might put them through a photo shoot tonight but there's not much to see right now. This is my favorite time of the grow. There is so much change from day to day. It gives a ADHD person, such as myself, something to look forward too, which in some ways, balances me out. So cool and weird at the same time.

I feel you on that. In bloom I can't really tell a difference day to day, but in veg them little bastards are making noticeable changes daily.

Name change......nahh...he's still Noob to me:) Sounds better than TRD or Dragon or Red Dragon or.....?

I keep having to correct the sound I make in my mind when I read TRD. :laugh:

Re: TRD Grows Carnival, Mango, Bubblegum & DC In Doc Bud's Kit

Name change......nahh...he's still Noob to me:) Sounds better than TRD or Dragon or Red Dragon or.....?
Funny thing about it is that he made this account the same day we went to the red dragon for lunch. :rofl:

Edit-they have some awesome jerked pork there. 1/2 lb for 600 Jamaican.

I feel you on that. In bloom I can't really tell a difference day to day, but in veg them little bastards are making noticeable changes daily.

Plus, you know you have a long way to go in the beginning. In flower, You're getting close to the finish line. Makes me have less patience.

:ciao: Ya mon. Good to see you back and growing buddy. Name change too :passitleft:

Mr Am4zin! How is Jamaica, Mon? let me guess.. 84 during the day and 75 at night? am I close? The name change was symbolic. I wasn't going to grow again until the summer. But meeting all the awesome peeps in Jamaica inspired me. So, name change. New beginning.

You can call me whatever Duggs.

I keep having to correct the sound I make in my mind when I read TRD. :laugh:

Good thing the initials aren't FRT, right? lol Sometimes that moniker rings true. Just ask my wife. :)

Funny thing about it is that he made this account the same day we went to the red dragon for lunch. :rofl:

Edit-they have some awesome jerked pork there. 1/2 lb for 600 Jamaican.

Mmmmm Jerk pork. So good. I made some when I got home. sadly, it wasn't as good. It was good, but it wasn't the same.

What odds eh Nis.......he prolly planned it that way....:tokin:

Who me? Nah.... ;)

Man, they did have the good jerked pork. A shame we didn't learn of it sooner!

It's funny that we were there a couple of days before but because it was already sold out, we didn't get to discover the yumminess.

Cheers everyone
:roorrip:

Just a small UPDATE

The babies are chugging right along. Per Doc's instructions, I am letting the pot dry out, looking for the time right before the leaves get droopy. Right now, they are standing at attention growing roots.

On to the pictures...

20170306_095116.jpg
20170306_095130.jpg
20170306_095125.jpg
20170306_095120.jpg
20170306_095110.jpg

Cheers everyone

Just a small UPDATE

The babies are chugging right along. Per Doc's instructions, I am letting the pot dry out, looking for the time right before the leaves get droopy. Right now, they are standing at attention growing roots.

On to the pictures...

20170306_095116.jpg
20170306_095130.jpg
20170306_095125.jpg
20170306_095120.jpg
20170306_095110.jpg

Cheers everyone

Nice! If the top two inches of soil seems really dry, it's ok to dribble a small amount of water on the top just to moisten it a tiny bit. Like half a cup to a cup. No more. If there's runoff, its too much. Gently scruff the soil so the "crust" doesn't act as a water barrier, and drip it it.

A drip irrigation system for 30 second to a minute type thing. Damn....I'm wordy. Skywalker OG. Seriously amazing effect. I need to master this strain.

They all look ready to take flight. :laughtwo: What a stellar line-up!

Good evening Red Dragon :love: :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :love:

Nice! If the top two inches of soil seems really dry, it's ok to dribble a small amount of water on the top just to moisten it a tiny bit. Like half a cup to a cup. No more. If there's runoff, its too much. Gently scruff the soil so the "crust" doesn't act as a water barrier, and drip it it.

A drip irrigation system for 30 second to a minute type thing. Damn....I'm wordy. Skywalker OG. Seriously amazing effect. I need to master this strain.

Thanks Doc. Will do. It's still pretty moist right now but I will remember the tip when. the time comes. Probably tomorrow.

Looking good! Nice clean start.....smooth sailing the rest of the way.
:high-five:

Thanks Neiko! Everyday I look in my closet, a smile creeps across my face. I have you and a few special people to thank for that.

I have a bit of an UPDATE

Based on the weight of the pots and the dryness on top, I'd say it will be time for a dunk tomorrow. The leaves are just starting to lower themselves indicating dehydration. But I want to wait until the morning so I can establish a strong dry wet cycle.

On to the pictures...

20170309_215615.jpg
20170309_215619.jpg
20170309_215623.jpg
20170309_215627.jpg
20170309_215609.jpg

Thanks for checking it out
Cheers

Pretty soon, there will be agribusiness cannabis. Just like there are agribusiness tomatoes.

Most folks with a backyard garden can grow better tomatoes than agribusiness. Ditto weed.

But I hope to put elite, top quality cannabis in the hands of the backyard/closet/basement grower. No more gurus in Mendo or 30 year vets who know how to grow really good weed their way, but with no way of duplicating their efforts short of living with them and learning from them.

With the High Brix kit, a brand new grower can very quickly catch up and surpass people who have been growing for 30 years. I see it all the time, and there are people on this very forum who can attest.

It's a High Brix Revolution!

I'm hoping to be one of the successful 1st timers doc. Bring on the learning

1st Time Grow For My Beautiful Broken Brain

Back
Top Bottom